6/?

kek

7/7
I think that's it for me

Dumping

Is summer over yet??

contribute you worthless nigger

Couple webm's

I'd contribute if I didn't know for a fact there's at least one everlasting samefag cuckbooker here lurking and waiting to take le funny peekturs back to the everlasting boyfucker page.

lost

sure you would

When i stopped playing 2 years ago; it was always too many dps with no tank or healer.. weird

this is the exact reason why I posted it. I remember waiting for ever as dps for a spot.

What a time to be alive

MFW dps but queue as healer for quick groups

t. paladin

since we are on the fucking subject

as a tank (currently leveling this faggot through 40-50 dungeons) Hunters and pallys are the worst fucking people to have in your instance. Is this just me?? Asshole hunters pull everything in the fucking room and pallys (especially healers) just want to tank and do some occasional healing.

What the fuck.

Hunters get hard taking dam as a dps because they are tanky (good for pvp) and paladins are just spastics most of the time I think.

>tanky (good for pvp)

What gives you that idea? I absolutely melt hunters on my DH. I can usually get them down in like 4-5 hits (6 if they do their gay little shield). In world Pvp and in rated BGs they are one of my easiest targets

>Almost September 2017
>Not in the /ylyl/ jewbook group
>no bananas, no traps, no niggers

everybody get the fuck in here if you aren't a complete piece of shit faggot cuck sandwich filled with muslim juice

pic related

If anyone wants a real laugh try trolling the same sex marriage debate happening in Australia. It hits a nerve

Fuck off you complaining piece of shit

What did I tell you
Like fucking roaches

I do a lot of trolling via fake normiebook accounts and the best groups for me so far are as follows;

Bikers
Jeep Owners
Oil Rigger dudes (and pipeliners)
Juggalo folk (Call it a gang)

Okay?

wrong person, meant to tag

How does it feel to be the edgiest kid in your school?

Don't try to steal my post like a niggerjew. You fucking nobody

>Facebook
>not anonymous
>taking Sup Forums off Sup Forums
>being a massive faggot

this looks like kris kardashian

sandnigger?

My friend irl plays one in bgs and says they are good, I'd have no idea tbh. I don't have one but this was his selling point to make one.

This summer meme goes year round

How many curics?

need "crystal meth" - gets u fucked

Just made this one

I'm really curious user. How do you troll oil riggers?

Mirror image nice casting skillz

Pretty good.

lost

Why do I keep laughing at this

why the fuck was it this one that got me?

nice ylyl

lost

Look my dude I've been browsing Sup Forums for 11 years these threads are nothing new and you're a huge faggot

SCP

You should die.

End this cancer and kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Hah!

Pulp fiction/10

Your life is sad.

prove it faggot