Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Probably nothing. She seems underage?

WWYD?

Show Miss. Cap my Incredible Hulk.

"HULK SMASH!!"

Will do reply for reply for left

Are you the guy posting from earlier? (m)

Wwyd to my wife. Also requests?

I would make her gag on my cock while she looks up at me with those sexy eyes.

Probably fill her mouth

Yes...still no sleep?

Will you do real wwyd...or just small i will fuck her or whatever?

same girl from here if you want me to reply...guarantee long replies.

Depends on what she looks like, lets see face

Better have alot of cum

Left deserve more than right for sure

Show more

Sorry no face pics

Request?

Sweet, got any videos? or were the ones from earlier all you had?... I would get her to take off her clothing, suck my dick, after that id fuck her against a wall while rubbing her clit..

Wwyd ex

id rip her clothes and get her to give me some sloppy head

Wwyd to my wife

Boobies

There you go

can ya send some over email? you have my address already

Remove her clothes !

Wyyd?

Imagining we're already in a relationship

I would get home from work, pissed off at my co-workers and tired as fuck, just wanting to relax after a stressful day, only to walk into my bedroom and find her posing in lingerie and taking pictures of myself. Noticing that I have never gotten a single one of those pictures i would walk up her blinded by rage and ask her wtf she was doing and who were they for, to which she would reply that I'm crazy and imagining shi thinking that I wouldn't dare ruin things with her. I however, being tired of her shit, don't even bother responding to her and grab her by her fat ass pull her against me, walk us towards a wall, disrobe, and proceed to hate fuck her against the wall. She, understandably, starts off pissed at me at first, however, as I continue to hate fuck her she starts to enjoy it and starts begging and moaning for me to cum inside of her, I however because I'm a spiteful asshole that day, then continue to fuck her into the wall until I have to cum, and I pull out and cum all over her new lingerie

Now do the girl on the left

Are they natural?
With lips it is more exiting!!

Nice slut! You share?
What about her ass?

Show her fully naked

Wwyd to my wife? Be brutal

wwyd to my ex?

Yes they are natural. And here's ass

How old is she?

wwyd to my gf?

Loved to take her ass. She does anal?

Oh I would hold her in my arms and fuck her while she is suspended in the air until she squirts all over my dick.

Get her strip

Use her ass savagely as i force you to watch

Drink my juice

Keep going. Be brutal.

She tries but I'm a little on the big side. Never with other guys. Would love to see her get fucked though soon.

Miam! Spread the legs

Then what user? Details

Like that I would slam her legs open and shove three fingers in her pussy while I suck her clit. Make her cum before I choke her while I shove my dick in her.

Where u live?

Why don't you remove this thong!

Wtf

FInally..someone with a bit of imaginatioin...

here is my answer to you:
First, i would strip her down to just that black thong she always likes that much, then i would bend her over and rip that thing clear off of her body. I'd shove my face into her wet pussy and start eating her out like it's my only meal for the week. i'd shove my tongue deeper and deeper inside of her, making her squirm and shiver with pleasure. then i would start flicking her clip with my tongue and fingering her dripping pussy. I would push her down onto her hands and knees and fingerfuck her with three fingers. Once she's screaming my name and dropping wet i would take my fingers out of her pussy and slowly stick on of my now dripping wet fingers into her tight asshole.....

Do mine again to continue.
same girl from here:

South Carolina

She liked to be handled hard. I used to choke her and hate fuck her for both of our enjoyment.

Weak man...weak...after that many pics only that she deserves? :)
Yes..i have more clips...would I upload? maybe...i dunno.

Like this user? Would u tear Up her ass?

She drinks it all? We can share her mouth

Fucking hot. More!

Love how small she is. I would definitely man handle get the way she likes.

You have pics when you choke her?

She will scream soooo much mate

Ya she's taken four at once before including me. You gotta have alot for her. Gotta be tough enough for her too. She will make you take it.

No i never took photos while we were fucking.

Face.??

I pick her up at a bar...she was there for whatever reason and she is a bit tipsy...but thats ok...just enough to release the inhibition and be more open to explore...so we go outside a dark alley, you know the kind, I start kissing her and she fights back with her tongue, clearly she is into it. so i pin her down on the hood of a dirty, maybe abandoned car, so I put my hand on her keen and start going up with my fingers very smoothly as we continue to mounthkiss like crazy...society would not look nicely on that kiss theres nothing decent about it. i kiss her chin and then her neck going down with my kisses towards the left breast. in the meanwhile my had is up her thigh and close to the panties...imssage her pussy thru the panties for a while while my nows is pushing her dress aside from the breast so that my kiss can go up that beautiful hill to conquer the nipple. I see that she is wet and I start to finger her easily....she cant help herself and starts to lift up my shirt while she bites her tongue. She unbuttons my pants and takes of the belt and then she puts her hand down my underwear massaging him cock and balls telling me she needs this to happen RIGHT now...So I drag her 20 cm down and easily penetrate her while she holds her breath....

Do mine and upload more pics. to continue.

Cute. How old?

Post moar

Love to fuck her. You have that ass?

Share her snap bro

wwyd? Details.

I am jealous!

I'm the one that has been replying but man would I love to fuck that ass. Does she know you post her?

Why is Shen still with clothes if she is 19! Lol

Youth at its finest.

Hell no

No can do user, sorry

Lucky boy. More!

Nakeds is all we want now so stop fucking off

Too bad. Such a nice chubby

Force her to diet

WWYD if you found here walking home drunk and you know you wouldn't be caught, be as brutal as you want
IG: Kaylieskywalker
Snap is probably: kaylieskyxoxox

Ignore the frustrated user.. post whatever you want.
You are cute.

I'm sure people can be satisfied with bikinis

She is fucking sexy. You should tell get maybe she'll perform for us. Mine knows she loves the attention. I'm saving her pics

I am sure She has a clean sweet pussy

Damn yes

Well beggars can't be choosers

WWYD if you found here walking home drunk and you know you wouldn't be caught, be as brutal as you want
IG: Kaylieskywalker
Snap is probably: kaylieskyxoxox
Send her dick pics

You know her?