Pol dads

How are you redpilling your children?

For me so far, no electronics for my toddler. Tons of adult interactions in public, playing math/ space rock during bedtime, good nutrition, hanging upside down 30 mins a day meditating (to ensure his growth plates elongates)

Pic related: awoooo

>falling for the children meme

Mine is only 11 months old, so she needs to develop conversational skills first.

However, no TV, reading books, meals out of the house, tons of play-groups, etc.

No meme, I'm already financial and romantically stable to have one

My child watches about 6 hours of tv per day. Most of that time I'm on Sup Forums. I can't stop.

Your kids are ugly af.

Anyways, i'm just won't vaccinate mine so she doesn't get autism

>falling for the vaccines cause autism meme

Are you a dumb woman who watches trashy talk shows or something?

We don't watch cable tv. Only netflix, so no commercials or MTV.

My daughter is six, she goes to a diverse school. On her own she gravitates to children that are more similar to her.

The extent of "Red Pill" life lessons is explaining what a lazy bum is, when she asks about the people holding signs alongside the road.

She knows to do well in school, get a good career, don't be like the lazy bums. Lazy bums cannot afford to buy my little pony toys.

That is enough motivation.

Not a meme. It's tough for sure and it changes your life in ways unimaginable but it's all worth it to know you have made sure your genes will live on.

>wanting to raise your children to be anti social autists
This board is so out of touch with reality

Even if they don't, it still not healthy to inject a bunch of mercury in a baby

>your genes will move on

Not necessarily.

Nah my toddler is getting tons of social interaction via hot sorority girls at work and my wife's social networks

>Implying we're autists.
My little girl goes to a nice daycare and socializes everyday. We also take her out with us regularly.

>all my sister got variants of ADHD
>two of them needed growth hormones because of dwarfism
>one of them has autism
>down heart problems of fathers side
I'm good desu

Feels bad man. Raise a dog and cat instead

>Denying your autism
I bet you feel superior to everyone around you because you visit this board

>not doctor yet
degenerate brit genes

You are not white

Well, he likes playing with my phone, guess he likes the brightness and colors. I read to him daily, not really kids books more like fantasy novels. He still isn't talking yet, so I've been trying to get him to say mama and dada, but I digress. Hopefully when he starts talking and walking more we'll be able to interact a bunch with outside people. He's only a year old.

At least I'm not white :^)

:^3

>tons
how many tons exactly? she must be a strong baby

I put a speaker on the crib that blasts hitlers speeches on repeat

>tons
user means a lot of play dates with other children.

you are harming your child out of your own ignorance jungle monkey

>my toddler is getting tons of social interaction via hot sorority girls
Enjoy raising a degenerate. How could you think college women are a good influence?

Healthier than getting a dozen terrible and preventable diseases.

I feed my teen sons healthy doses of Sup Forums memes and have daily redpill discussions them on women, politics, race relations and finances.
It's been fun teaching them man skills.

Idiot. If they dont learn it from you then they'll get it somewhere else.
Strict always fails.

Nice pasta, bro

You sound like a good father OP.

Nice lookin kids.

here's mine, good lookin' like his dad.

>mother irish w/ green eyes
>me english/welsh/german w blue eyes, my father and brother also blue eys.

Boo yah, aryan baby complete.

They arent, the constant flirting and bantering between him and them is pretty cute. You have to be there to see it desu. He's getting his dose of slaying before puberty

How can she get these diseases if everyone else is vaccinated?

I let them play Xbox, watch tv, bring Hr'm to dunkin donuts and let boy play with fake guns.

Love em to death

But i made that pasta and post it only once a week :3

he looks mexican

do you seriously believe that everybody else she comes in contact with will be immunized? or every surface she touches will be clean? you really are the lowest of the low nigger

Why is your son wearing a dress?
>Ensure HIS growth plate elongates

Enjoy polio, favela monkey

>redpilling a mudblood Eurasian toddler

All Eurasian females with white fathers always grow up to be huge whores. Nothing will unprogram her from this.

Both our families are red-pillled as fuck. Cuban Chinese is a scary mix desu senpai.

From the other subhuman apes like you who think not vaccinating is a good idea.

I'm some major cities in the USA, some easily preventable diseases thought to be dead are making a comeback from all the non-vacination idiots.

Thats just a random hapa girl from instagram desu

Aw :)

dont listen to this angry beta nerds OP, i hope your kids grow up big and strong

My ex wife made fun of Donald Trump around my kids, saying he looked like an oompah loompah

My son repeated it, and right in front of her, I corrected him. I told him that everyone attacks Trump with insults, when they really should argue against his policy if they want to be taken seriously. I pointed out that nobody likes being picked on, but usually people don't mind if you have a differing opinion if you politely explain why you disagree.

The ex wife was noticeably cowed

>hanging upside down to ensure her growth plates elongate

Nigger what?

Don't we all? And
>Implying we aren't

>thinking vaccines have mercury in them post 2001

So you are a dumb woman who watches trashy talk shows.

He has a bit more of an olive colored skin to him, but his facial features are 100% me, no doubt about it. Even his folded over ears are mine, no one in the mother's family has them, it's a trait from my side.

But yeah, we made that joke already. Almost like mediterranean skin. Her grandparents are Czech, so idk. The instagram filter doesn't help, it makes it darker for sure.

Well statistics would seem to indicate that he is correct. The number of vaccinated children dying from diseases they vaccinate for in the West is so minuscule you cannot even give a risk percentage for it, as it is in the single digits over the entire last decade.

no TV

no to most movies (too degenerate)

home-schooling my oldest son

discipline, including physical

instill work ethic (chores)

tell them the truth, teach them right from wrong; traditional morality, traditional gender roles, etc.

basically, what normal fathers have been doing from the beginning of time

I have some bad news user....

you stupid fucking leaf. i wont even explain to you where you went wrong, i'll leave your syrup filled head to find out

Reminder to not create the 'forbidden fruit'
You need to expose your children to degeneracy in limited amounts so they realize its true nature on their own. Kids are naturally curious, so if you lock away that facet of society, it will only increase their desire.

>The guys in this thread
I-I'm glad you all are happy

OP is a faggot .
Maintaining a loving household with traditional values and gender roles is all that is needed to produce well adjusted offspring.
Trying to force your kid to be anything is just stupid, let them interact normally with other people and become who they are.
Dads just have to be around to show them right from wrong and serve as an example.
This board is full of right thinking individuals, did all of your dads train you from birth to think that way?
Or did your experiences form who you are?
Good luck to OP on raising a permavirgin.

>basically, what normal fathers have been doing from the beginning of time

I was about to say, you're not doing anything revolutionary. I've been saying this for years. We've pretty much figured out the parenting thing.

If he didn't have the striking blue eyes, folded ears, and look like my twin, you would have an argument.

And the fact we did fertility, and he was conceived at 3:30 AM timed intercourse. Wife has PCOS.

>save le white race maymay
>women is now 9 months pregnent

Wife is ready to drop sometime this week give it to me straight lads how badly am i doomed.

Your child is literally a shitskin, which means you're either a nigger, a race-mixer or a cuckold. Leave Sup Forums and never come back.

Virgin detected
Your jelly is strong and opinions disregarded

Gee, it's almost like being an actual dad is enough to raise good kids.

You can only post in this thread if your kids are white and if the mother of your kids is still with you. Me and the mother of my child are both of Irish bloodlines.

Are you trying to have the first child to have adult onset autism?

Don't leave me hanging here you street shitters this will be my first child.

You're going to love it. Boy or girl?

OP is Dale Cooper

>Dat projection doe
My wife and I will soon be welcoming our third beautiful white baby into our traditional loving (and paid for) home.
Don't worry user, you'll find love someday

Nice Aryan babies, here's mine. So many neets on here that'll never know the joy of replicating yourself. Though I do feel sorry for you poor bastards that had girls.

Crossed its legs during both Ultrasounds (no bullshit) it is already trolling me.

Ape shaped jaw prognasticism

Irish are truly white niggers

Nice hair tho, make sure he breathes only through his nose and not his mouth

>not being confident about having a baby
>concern over being 'doomed' to do your evolutionary duty

Bruh r u srs? You had 9 months to sort out your feelings about this why the fuck are you asking us how "doomed" you are?

Don't post but if you guys saw my 5 year old girl and 8 year old boy you would think they are models!
Which they are to be soon
capitalize baby!

0/10
Try harder next time

Reporting in, raising kids in a loving home is the most honorable thing any of you should ever strive for

feelsgoodman

>brown hair on children
Who is the mutt?

DNA test please.

Mmm hmm, keep telling yourself that. A DNA test won't hurt, will it?

>Bruh r u srs?

Yeah nah not really i'm just yanking your chain.

I cant believe some of you faggots actually convinced someone to have kids with you. If I had kids I'd stay the hell away from this place, you must be real pieces of shit.

>Encouraging promiscuity

Hopefully he doesn't hit you up for money to pay the child support

Lol well I had a girl. My kid is only 3 months old right now, but I will say its been the best 3 months of my life so far. Just don't watch when it destroys your wife's pussy crawling out or you'll never want to fuck her again.

Oh shit I was only kidding you but now I'm serious, that kid is Hispanic bro, no doubt about it. DNA test man, asap. Don't be cucked anymore.

Ikr, it's like watching you favourite pub burn down.

Enjoy, the first 6-12months are the best.

>math/ space rock

>tfw I have the whitest kid here

did you even read the text on the picture?

You are right

Guys don't also know women shit while giving birth

I saw both and one time her taking a dump.

Sex life blowssssssssssss ahahhaha

>it changes your life in ways unimaginable
Maybe you're just really stupid

You'll be glad you had us white niggers one day. I don't see the Aryans/Germanics lasting very long. You'll probably have to clone more after they go extinct during WW3

>good nutrition
So are you feeding the children with meat filled with hormones and anti-biotics, or rather pure food? Had to ask this after I saw your flag.

>mfw my sister had TWO kids with an abusive turk, so now I have to live at her house while she's going through legal so that he doesn't come in the middle of the night and steal the kids

no mixing allowed

its a bait thread

They are but then after 5-6 gets good agin

Excellent job of instilling proper train of thought in the young mind. Although by the sounds of the ex and the probable joint custody kids only gonna be half decent

>math/space rock during bedtime
Had me up until that part.

They're making a comeback from fucking immigrants bro. Mexicans are bringing literally the plague.