gluee by bladee

boi yo ass
SHLEEP

Can't even hate hard enough for me to care

>Dont be a dick edition
What did he mean by this?

It has been Vespertine by Bjork for at least 6 years now

Then there is Laughing Stock by Talk Talk and Stormcock by Roy Harper

It's really weird being born after something is released but still feeling such an emotional connection to it, feeling like it's important to my identity.

He's lowkey saying that men are scum.

Listening to alot of math rock lately

Ah thank you

This shit right here.
I fucking LOVE Queens of the Stone Age.
I love this one too.

It means dont be a dick

nice

good choice, listen to this if you haven't already

meant to quote

I like this thread :)

This atm

I have a lot of fond memories with this album.

hands down

Same, I've yet to find such perfect pop music

thats a damn fine album my friend

Hasn't been released yet but it's a fucking masterpiece. Beat out nymfo-Double Dutch as my favorite album

Nice album choices, I bet you all are great people and fun to be around. Hope you all have a good day.

god that album is amazing yo, bet ur a very self aware fashionable individual

I WILL LOVE THIS ALBUM AS IT KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME ON THE STREET

#thank

Followed by Rum, Sodomy and the Lash and Meat Puppets II

U made me smile :^)

I love you all.

We love you, user!

pls no bully

Holy shit user I have this in my record collection downstairs and store LSD in it, should I give it a listen?

Very surprised no one has called someone else's pick shit yet.

Hey, good picks guys, thanks for all the discussion over the years

Spaghetti?
That you?

I would suggest taking some of the acid, waiting an hour, then listening to it.

thanks for staying alive to read them user

One of my favorites. For some reason they took this off Google play and it makes me mad >:-(

Whomst is spaghetti?

And user do you own a vinyl of this? Gonna do it for you familia, 300ug, wish me luck (hope it isn't scratched).

>Spaghetti?
>That you?
wat

As a person with anxiety, this album is a great comfort.

its so booooring

yes!

Thank you user. c:

this

At the moment it's this
I don't know what it is about this album, but it just feels...really special, somehow

Expecting to get bullied.

Nah man, I love this album too
Helped me through some times
Listen to Screamadelica up there, I'm sure you'll like it

dude i really like that album too!
nice pick

of the year so far

good choice

my favs, all you guys rock too

Recently listened to banshee beat on shrooms (was on youtube since I was at a friends).
The video just showed the album art, and I honestly can't remember hearing it as the visuals were so powerful.
It looked like the girl with the shawl was shooting some type of watergun filled with jam at the boy and his head was decapitated.
The middle part was wholly separated from the borders as the two outside children were moving and swaying while gripping the backdrop tight (the girl on the right has a hold of it).
The kid that looks like he is puking was heaving and moving up and down while the girl was just looking around.

Crazy shit, was with a friend who never tried and drugs and he was freaked out when I told him it was a still image.

Rock sucks

Worlds > Shelter > Adventure

Not gonna lie, that's in my top 20.

Was surprised at how good it was.

>I'm running out of places I can hide from this

I know its not that good but I still love it anyways

No it's mine as well

It made me feel things no other album ever has. The drop in In the Flowers made me feel like I understood how the universe works.

thats brazy user what an experience. (jelly you enjoyed the shrooms, they don't sit well w me)

the cover is definitely part of why i love the album so much, it's like a picture perfect idyllic scene that's been fragmented and splatted and generally personalized, fits the album perfectly. whole album is definitely about love, it plays like a life cycle (relationship cycle, the way i see it) peaking in happiness at the purple bottle and coming to a weird melancholy climax at banshee beat. then break up and eventual elation at freedom

when i was in europe i met this super cool girl, and we both had significant others at home, but there was still a definite spark between us, or something. and we spent bus rides in like switzerland showing each other music and laughing and generally appreciating each other's company and being more comfortable around each other than we had any business being. she was hardly a mu/tant or anything, she was into the normal alt rock/ punk stuff, but she was so open minded and that's part of what i liked about her; plus we were both drummers, so appreciating blast beats never got old.

we had one of those headphone splitters and i started playing feels from the beginning and she didn't say anything about the departure from heavy straight ahead rock music. and during purple bottle she jammed out to that tom intro, and we half fell asleep during daffy duck/ loch raven, and then finished with that loud one, and we didn't play anything else for the rest of the bus ride, because i think we both knew nothing could top how well this album encapsulated our weird exciting forbidden feelings for each other

Man on some level I can see what you mean but also you clearly havent listened too it while driving with a sunset out. Its a gorgeous album filled with lowkey but brilliant melodies. i didnt even post it originally but I think its a great album.

thats beautiful user, happy for you

A friend showed this to me and honestly I really didnt like it at all. But to each their own.

listened to this for the first time earlier today, really enjoyed it. Gonna have to dig deeper into it.

Never even heard of this album before but decided to check it out for the comfy looking album cover and I love it! Thanks user.

:) Reel good fellas

Glad you like it! The comfiest record ever made imo

anybody else love this classic? :)

hell yeah

this