NOT

NOT

MY

FUCKING

TEMPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why was this guy allowed to keep his position again?

Not quite my tempo

Why is Jonah Jameson yelling at Reed Richards like that?

Becuase that's not quite his tempo

The only problem I had with this movie, really. The verbal abuse and bad temper I can believe, I've heard stories about insane bandleaders; but hitting and throwing shit at students? He would be dropped like a sack of potatoes

>tfw the tempo just right

Was he rushing, or dragging?

ya I agree. The only suspension of disbelief you need for this movie is that his tenure wouldn't protect him from all the shit he does. apart from that the movie is pretty down to earth.

WAS HE FUCKING RUSHING

OR WAS HE FUCKING DRAGGING?

My band director threw shit all the time. Drum sticks, gock blocks, even I think a chair once. Still works there.

Was he a Sith lord?

Yes, the one we've been looking for.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Luke, did I ever tell you that the kid who I said died in a car crash actually committed suicide after becoming severely depressed from my unethical teaching methods?

>He was a good musician

Someone needs to do a movie like this about the software world
Featuring Steve Ballmer and chairs thrown

that would be a hilarious satire. Imagine a young programmer with Steve Ballmer screaming in his face to code more eloquently

Ballmer was actually one the least abusive software CEOs, realistically it would be Jobs or Gates, both of which were massive bullies.

Rushing is the most accurate answer, but truth is he was kind of doing both. In that final bit he was rushing, but just about all the other times (including the times where jjj was telling him that he was rushing) he was dragging.

It was entertaining to watch actors do that from a musicians standpoint.

Why didn't he just leave the music school if he was getting abused so much?

Why did he leave the girl that he really liked?

Ugh I really don't understand this movie. Why would you put yourself through that torture just to play the drums

NOT MY FUCKING SUBROUTINE!

Gates maybe then. Jobs doesn't know shit about software so it doesn't work that well.

he wanted to be great

woman detected

You some kinda fuckin MGTOW

There are no two words in the english language more harmful than "big guy"

>not GYOW

anyway band people are retarded

what a stupid waste of time

So, imagine if CIA had just said "you're a big guy". And Bane thinks to himself, "well shit, I am a pretty big guy".
End of story, no baneposting. That to me is an absolute tragedy, but that's just what Sup Forums wants now. And they wonder why Sup Forums is dying

I don't think people understood what it was I was doing on Sup Forums. I wasn't there to meme, any fucking redditor can wave his arms and produce a meme. I was there to push people beyond what's expected of them. I believe that is an.. absolute necessity. Otherwise we're depriving the world of the next Bane, the next Sheev. I told you about how Bane became a big guy, right?

SMELLWETHER!!! I TOLD YOU CANCEL MY TWO O'CLOCK!!!

The one part that took me completely out of the movie was the car accident... He flees the scene of an accident. That's a crime. He's got bigger legal problems now than disappointing Fletcher.

I understand the idea is to keep upping the dramatic ante, but they went a bit overboard at that point. Him simply being late back would have been enough.

>spit hits face

harambe didn't die for this

The funny part about posts like these is I can never tell who's right or not. I've seen other musicians say he wasn't rushing OR dragging and that JK Simmons' character was simply fucking with him.

it took me out of it too

i thought he had died and the rest was a dream until it wasnt

because he was a professor at a university, teaching adults. that shit happens all the time.
not some elementary school teacher.

anyway didnt he get fired after the kid killed himself?