I just need some human interaction

i just need some human interaction.

she left cant stop thinking about it. anxiety is not stopping and depression is only getting worst

Then why come here? This place gives no sympathy to people of your kind

well i have no other place to go

life's weird huh friend

its a piece of shit. she was the only thing i enjoyed, now its all fucking empty

Relinquish your feelings for her. Is someone who would hurt you this way worth your care? Resent and despise her instead, hate her. There is no bond left to ruin, you will not rejoice, there is nothing to lose.

...and depression is only getting worse*

You surely had some semblance of happiness before her, you were at least in a state of living where you could attract a relationship, learn from the experience you had but do not dwell on it, you are free now pick up where you left off. In the future use what you learned, and watch for warning signs as to not be broken again. Love is lovelier the second time around, after all.

Checked btw

well you should find other stuff to enjoy my dude, not fun to have nothing

Well I am pretty sure my gf is cheating one me. She constantly says that is not the case but never outright denies anything when I ask her about that guy.

Also no sex even after months.

I would dump her but at the same time she was truly full heartedly kind and loving to me....

Am I paranoid? I did make her cry 4 times already and Im convinced those were honest tears n sobbing. But who knows maybe she is a world class actress and liar.

I know how you feel.

Are you 12?

What kind of answer is that?

Ok lets pretend I am 12?

Tell me your secrets oh wise one!

yeah man, i just feel like hate just makes it worse, i will just suppress everything on my mind

i hope i find anyone else, i'm not sure if anyone else wants a fat ugly schizo

i dont really know what do to, i dont go out and have 0 social skills

its fucking shit

you shouldnt, keep trying with her i'm sure its just paranoia

OP realistically set your standards low and you might find another.

Or you can lurk on /fit/ and find out how to change yourself and you can fuck all the beta qt virgins that shop at your local anime store

>results may very

Really? Well she stayed at his place for some time. Also he is from another country and she is going again for 1 weekend. A bunch of money for one flight for 2 days. Is it not obvious that he is so important to her? Also I repeat we still had no sex after several months. Welp I already hate her wtf am I even asking this shit. Stupid bitch lying in my face. Whats worse than cheating? Being caught and deny lying about it!

Don't be such a bipolar, black and white complainer.

If she is all those good things you say keep her. Or only make her cry one more time instead of stringing it out.

you dont have to do a lot, just talk to people and find new interests

i'll tell you about a friend of mine, R
The story won't necessarily make anyone feel better, but sometimes you just wanna hear other people have it as bad
in high school he started going for this one girl (W for this story), and I was in full support of it, him being my best friend in the school.
They're getting along really well, until one day one of W's sisters told me that W had a long distance thing going on and R was the side. So naturally, I just went and told R, a huge deal went on, they both cried, eventually they made up.
FF a month or so, R gets a look at W's phone and saw that she was still texting the dude and using pet names (babe, love, etc), bitch lied and cried again, rinse repeat.
Through all this a bunch of friends are telling him it's not worth it, he loses may friendships.
Eventually, it got bad enough and he got so absorbed in her life that he had to choose between her and everyone else.
Now he has very few friends and they're attached at the hip
they hang out every day, and call every night.
His life has been absorbed by her, and all her massive flaws don't matter to him anymore.
He knows he lost everyone because of her, but he keeps the relationship because he'll have nothing after.
But, everything isn't lost.
I reintegrated into his life with my own personal sob story, I introduce him to people, and the relationship isn't as toxic anymore.
He isn't under her shoe anymore, but he's still on a leash, since she's on her parent's leash (no going out later than midnight, no going far, no trips, we're all going on 24 now)
No real moral of the story, maybe that if you give it the right direction or meet the right people, then there's still hope in your life.
Girls can sometimes slowly poison you and you don't know, and sometimes people don't make it after, sometimes the poison is fleeting
I'm down to hear any stories, I'm about to make some food and eat by myself anyway.

Hate does make it worse. Takes a long time to separate energy and anxiety again.

Yeah. There are lots of girls out there without social skills either. Just learn how to be alone and remember it, so you don't get hurt again.

The feelings don't ever go away, but they get easier.

I was cheated on once thats why i have difficulties trusting her. Also we are going to see each other another half year because we study together. That makes things even worse. Yes I am fucked in the head. I am surrounded by cheaters, liars and divorces from all sides. My friends, my family even people I barely know are very sad/depressed at best. Why should I deny that I am acting childish and stupid? I thought I found at least a little bit of peace being with her. Nope fuck me! Just tired, no patience let me vent ok? I have nobody to turn to without being confronted to even more misery... Bad luck nothing else, hope it will pass soon enough.

You sound 12.

Thanks dude. Really did help a bit. I am a tiny bit more resistent. Already searching for a replacement for her the last few weeks. And getting ripped with success. I thought in her I found some trust worthy. I am worried I wont be able to form a meaningfull relationship ever again. Sounds dramatic I know. But I really had to force myself to try it with her. Guess I will complete my transformation into chad fuckboy. And if I fail, well nerdy autists are welcome here right?

Yes I am mentally 12!

Wanna be my friend and play with me?

Stay away from alcohol, it is a depressant.

ur depressed over the past and anxious over the future

so address those through knowledge or live in the present if its a lesser evil else find ways to cope and try to solve your problems

OP took meds and getting high so if i pass out

i will

yeah, alcohol is a piece of shit wont do it user thanks

thanks for the good words user

thanks for the story user

i hope i get the job and get human interaction

well i hope it gets better user

probably, i'm going to try get better

Don't make it a habit. You're welcome.

I guess I'll bump with why I'm a recovering s a d b o y
I'm just gonna tell it how I would say it
It was around three years back, the last time I was seeing a girl.
The whole relationship I really couldn't bring myself to commit to the title (we were boyfriend and girlfriend except the title), and that was because of prior baggage. That in and of itself has a lot of backstory and depth, but for the sake of pushing out the story, my first girlfriend before really broke who I was (extremely painful, but entirely necessary, if it hadn't happened I wouldn't be remotely the same person. Basically, on the outside I seem to have it all roses, but school,/work/my insecurities of not being good enough for people were extremely taxing.
Returning back to the main story, I treated her extremely well. I always brought her out, took her anywhere she wanted to go, was always thoughtful and kind to her, but that said, I wasn't perfect. I really need space at times, I wasn't receptive to her love, and I tried to not let myself get comfortable, and I pushed her away a lot. When I did so, it was pretty innocuous, mostly of her finding someone better, and that I wasn't able to, pretty bad on my part but I was gentle about it. She outright said I was the best she every had by a longshot and from her stories of her exes, it was a low bar. In the end she expected a lot, and suddenly I wasnt good enough. I had helped her move away for school, even going to her place to pick up some other stuff from her parents, who commented pretty good things about me behind my back and to my face. And then one day, I was talking to her and she casually mentions she's seeing someone else. Literal gutshot out of nowhere.
Dude was a guy she told me she met who was trying to spit game but he was a fuccboi, not my type, etc. From time to time she would tell me about guys, but I would shrug it off because I trusted her, I was secure with her and myself.
cont

She tells me he showed up with a rose and swept her off her feet and I was like, bitch, you gonna make a big deal about a fuckin flower like I never did anything for you?
I immediately go and take the hour drive to see her so i can just ask why, and I'm crying. She says some bullshit, and for once in my whole life I roll onto my back and beg. I tell her that all my guards against a relationship are still there, but I'll do it for her, and she says no and goes to the guy she only knew for ~10 days at the time. From then my life spiraled and it was honestly the bottom of my life. It was then I realized I had no real friends left, and all the people I considered ride or die were all gone.
I became a shut in for months until R got me to go to the gym and then we started going for 4-6 hours in the dead of night for a few months until I went to Asia for a month.
There I sorted out a higgledy piggledy plan for life, and a little while later I became friends with a few people who I actually credit to saving me from despair. I slowly climbed back up, and now I'm back to where I was, except coming out a better person. I'm still bitter when I think about it/her, but it fades and now I can honestly say I love her. I think about her every day, and remember the good times, but I came to terms with the fact that it's over. I won't see her in person again, and we'll never get back together, but it's ok, because I cherish what she added to my life. The cost in the grand scheme of things was worth the change it fostered in me.

I've gone through two bad breakups, and they're core to my identity because I used them as fuel. To become better, to become more good looking, smarter, wiser, and a better person. In highschool I was an asshole, didn't have empathy, was unsocial, etc, and after each relationship I wanted to become better for myself and for them. Sometimes I'll se pictures of them, and before I would have only disgust and bad feeling, but now I smile at how beautiful they became and where they are in life now. This was a huge ramble, with sentences not matching up, and a ton of missing info, but I don't want to write you guys a novella about something you dont give a shit about, and it truly is a novella because if I were to compile the whole story from stuff i've written before, it would probably be 20ish pages long. Hope i burned some time for someone and made a positive influence. My life isnt perfect right now, but it got a ton better (before I lightly crippled myself with a htachet blow to my knee). This shits a fuckin blog post at this point but maybe this is enough human interaction. Sometimes its enough to just listen to someone else and know that you're not the only human around.

Dude... Dude! I hear you. I am bettering myself too. But my fuel is hate and disgust for all those people. And I am not only talkingabout realtionships. Politics, war, manipulation, modern day slavery, liars, cheaters, the destruction of our nature and environment. I am a negativ person to the cores. When I am feeling well i get lazy and apathetic. But when I am sad , hurt or angry I get power. Everyone has their own way. Sup Forums is the best and worst place at the same time. Good luck to you all. Find what fuels you. Be it compassion or hate. Maybe tranquillity. I found my way. I hope you guys will too.

this person is a fool, just move on you can always find something new

lol

I know it sounds cliche but its gonna be ok

Why a fool? Hating someone who hurt you is normal. What are you? Some kind of christian offering your other cheek to be slapped? Sure, move on. Then accept the situation. And in the end yeah sure watch her fuck other guys in front of you. You cannot just always move on. How many times are you supposed to move on? Avoiding conflicts and let yourself be used like a public toilet. If someone spits in your face you just walk gracefully away?! With spit in your face and laughed at. But hey you have your "selfworth" and "honor, moral" whatever.

Go outside and interact with people?