Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc
youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go here: reddit.com/

You can't. I guess you could stop coming here and the effects might diminish, if you put yourself in a group with normies maybe you can conform to their bullshit idealistic painted fantasies.

Making threads like this would suggest you're already there.

There's no going back. Best to accept it.

see you here tommorow user

you can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave :^)

Instead of going back you simply step forward

Why would you? Just when your country is facing the cuckhold era, you'll embrace the religion of peace? The redpill is must-needed now this days.

Fpbp

You never can. Once your mind has been open to the horrors of the modern world, there is no going back. You can stop visiting this place, get normie friends, and try to forget. But every time you see something in the news or on the street that reminds you of the lessons you learned here, you will once again remember the forces that are behind it all.

death

The redpill is the most dangerous pill ever. Changed the way I perceive pretty much everything. I wouldn't change anything though. Now it's time to go bury silver in my backyard and train for the race war.

i realised there are just too many retards on /pol. u have Holocaust deniers, serb nationalists, retard americans who have no idea and say dumb bull shit 90% of the time and a lot of other shit. I havent been cucked though, some "redpilled" info is true

Start going to church

Just hang out with a female friend for like 10 mins.

Well stop burning them all

Take the indigo pill. Use all your redpill knowledge to become the ideal bluepill and use the system to its full potential. Bonus points for getting ahead by betraying and exposing redpilled people to earn the trust of elites and get ahead in society.

Just read the last part of 1984 and mimic it

A gun, rope, razor blade, certain pills in large amounts, a bridge, chemicals, electricity, a train, etc

On cannot simply "become" a jew m8

Either suicide or lots of alcohol, barring that you can't.

Damn, they advertise that stuff outside of Winland?

Good spot doe

Sup Forums is the biggest blue pill there is. Before coming here I thought that racism was a thing of the past and that black people were just whining about nothing. Then Sup Forums showed me the light be letting me know that there are still tons of white supremacists out there.

I want to know too

Do normie stuff. Ive been redpilled on everything for 20 years and i can compartmentalise it all and switch off from it whenever i want.
It's not true that you cant unsee something. The brain can learn to filter out literally anything. Give it a few days or weeks.

>he's not a racist yet

You haven't been here very long have you?

even reddit is redpilled often now.
even frontpage stuff sometimes

You can't. The despair will pass.

Spend less time on Sup Forums.

Spend more time in reddit and Facebook.

Use Tinder and follow social traditions and try to conquer girls inviting them to have dinner and trying to be romantic

Yes I have. Every day on Sup Forums makes me less racist, because I understand the struggles that black people have to go through thanks to you

This is now a hardcore redpilling thread.

William Luther Pierce - History of Everything:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2eZJUM8OCc

William Luther Pierce - Toward a Healthy Society:
youtube.com/watch?v=kybN4dlBA5c

William Luther Pierce - The Jews are Our Misfortune:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8

William Luther Pierce - Altruism:
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

Now you either end yourself or toughen up.

If I had my way they would be fully colonized, and forced into civilization. Unfortunately colonization has been demonized by liberals, and so Africa will always be a complete mess they are incapable of helping themselves in a continent to stocked full of resources its not even funny.

Washington's last will included an order to have his slaves educated first before being freed, he knew they couldn't survive on their own.

I don't necessarily 'hate' black people or jews, or muslims or anyone, I just see reality for what it is, not through the wishy washy lens of liberalism.