Just got caught stealing cars ama

Just got caught stealing cars ama

Some nigger took my car for a joyride and i only got it back because more niggers in my hood like me than the punk ass who stole my car.

How does it feel knowing the law is gonna be watching your gay ass for the next couple years.

I didn't steal ran away with the cars, just went raiding some cars and found a pack of cigs that had 3 cigs left, about 5g of weed, a pair of Dr.Dre Beats headphones and about 5$ in change

It sucks ass, first time i do it and i had to get caught

Be careful man a 16 year old got blasted in his face at my apartment when he pulled a knife on a dude while he was stealing shit from a car

Yeah, i can't really do that anymore, they took 2 pics of my face for their "system of recognition"

I just got unlucky tho, i had just come out of a car when i saw some red and blue lights behind me, pigs told me they had complaints about someone dressed like me robbing cars and it was 5-6 am so basically nobody else could've done it

They asked me a bunch of questions, repeated the same questions several times cause they didn't believe the fact that i gave my true identity

They even called my mom(i'm 26 and don't live at my mom's anymore for the record) to make sure it was me, all in all it was really embarrassing and the reasons i'm really pissed more than anything is that i had weed and am broke af and felt like i had done enough for the night

They said one of both people didn't wanna file a complaint against me and they don't know about the other yet

Got out of the situation with a 63$ bill and am pretty pissed off

Thieves are the lowest form of life. Why are you a piece of shit? Did you have shitty parents? When did you decide to disgrace your race, yourself, and your family?

You should be thanking your lucky stars and figuring out how to turn your life around and not pissed, but you're one of those dumbasses still breaking into cars at 26 !!!

What do you have to be pissed about? Down here both folks would have pressed charges and you'd be facing multiple felonies if they hadn't just walked outside and shot your stupid ass instead.

You're 26. You should have a degree, and a a job/income. You should be buying a house and starting a family. You should be ashamed of yourself. Fix yourself, before you fail at life. It's still not too late.
Stealing cigarettes from Cars is for 12-year-olds

>Just got caught stealing cars ama

how's jail wifi ?

kys nigga

>Thieves are the lowest form of life.
I've been backstabbed by everyone i've ever been friends with and had a shit ton of reality check about how much everyone in general is full of shit so i kinda rationalized it as being my one of the main reasons i did it
>Why are you a piece of shit? Did you have shitty parents?
Shitty family life growing up but that's unrelated to the why i did it
>When did you decide to disgrace your race, yourself, and your family?
I didn't make it a conscious choice, i just don't give a fuck anymore since i've been fucked over so much in my life

I know it was a shitty thing to do but hey i learned from it and am pretty much aware how much bad the whole act was

Ive been homeless 3 times in 2 years, lost 7 jobs, but i don't go out and steal cars. I got a job and a home.Your excuses are shit-tier.

Nah dude, i know it was a really shitty thing to do and i assume the consequences of my acts, i'm pissed off for absolutely nothing really worth being pissed about but still pissed for personal reasons and I don't have any shame to get called on it because i realize it was a really shitty thing to do
If only you knew what i've been going thru, you would understand that not everyone has been given a fair hand in life, i know what i've done is completely wrong and i'll ve more than ok taking whatever you guys will throw at me for it
Didn't go to jail, got released on the spot after 30-45 mins of being handcuffed in a car waiting for the fucking pigs to "be sure" it was really me

Hell they asked if i had facebook, my astrology sign, my adress a thousand times, my eye colour and DOB several times, asked me if i was several "insert random name" a couple of times, even got made fun of

Good. I'm glad you're owning up to it. But you need to stop playing the victim and own your life. Be thankful you got caught and learned a lesson and got off easy. Now fix your shit. go to trade school or College and live a good life. and stop being a fuck up

Is OP black?

Those weren't excuses, more rationalization of why i acted on my impulses

I met some random 50 y/o dumb fuck who gave me a whole big ten of beer so on the spur of the moment, i felt like it was "justified"

You are entitled to call me whatever the fuck you wanna call me, i totally assume my acts

A fair hand in life? That shocks me that you would even go there. I'm speechless dude. But let me try to get past that. There are so many people who weren't given a fair hand in life and rose to the top.

I could go on about how I was abused by my entire family every day of my life physically mentally and emotionally. I can tell you how I worked for nine years in a school chair factory just to pay for college. I could go on... and I've never broken into a fucking car.

The day you realize that no one owes you anything and that you have to rise above all that shit on your own is the day you become an adult. Don't do it for the world, do it for yourself bro

>Now fix your shit. go to trade school or College and live a good life. and stop being a fuck up
I've been trying for 3 months and the only obstacle is my mom bullshitting me about ordering my birth certificate so i can go to school and i need to go to the ER because back problems, sciatica, a fucked up ankle and achilles tendon

Shit isn't as easy as you'd like to believe
For the record: no
Why the fuck do you even care?

Nothing is easy. Nothing worth having is easy. Why do you think everything needs to be handed to you and why do you think everything should be easy? Why do you blame other people for all of your bullshit? I'm not trying to shit on you. I'm really not. I want you to have a good life. I'm trying to get you to think that the world doesn't owe you anything. It's not going to be easy, but you got this. If you want to go to college you can

Checked, i totally get what you're saying and i kinda understand why you're pissed about what i said but yo: i've helped alot of "friends" in my life who always backstabbed me countless times and fucked my reputation over, got psychologically, physically and economically abused by my father, my mom hates me over some shit that happened between my stepfather(physical abuse while she was away)and me which led me to flee the house while she wasn't there(she entirely believes my step father's retarded sob story), i've been harassed and stalked for years and the list goes on

I totally realize what i've done was wrong and I can't help but be embarassed by it anyways

Totally get what you're saying, i have nothing to say about it so i assume
>If you want to go to college you can
Actually no, it ain't that easy for me... The alternative was going to learn a trade but my mom has been toying with me since June about ordering my birth certificate so i can start a trade and nothing has been done so far

Jesus christ you are 26 years old. You can go get a copy of your birth certificate yourself.

Stop rationalising your self pity with these rediculous excuses.

Why do I see Ottawa Police photo's so often on here?

You from Ottawa OP?

>You can go get a copy of your birth certificate yourself.
Ordering online requires a credit card, i don't have one therefore i gave money to my mom so she orders it

Second option is going to some office and get a pile of papers to sign and have my mom sign it but it will amount to pretty much the same fucking thing

I don't know how those things works where you live but in my country, it's a process that takes time

Montreal, i just googled "police" and saved that pic