need to kill them all
(the ones here that is)

i always imagine all the females have a vibe in themselves under all that

islam is hate and will all have to fight against

i'm one, AMA.

most of them get a lot of hate because they dress different than other people

When did you get your tip snipped?

actually, i don't remember at all.

but maybe when i was 14 or 16 something like that.

I had an Iraqi friend who married his first cousin.

is there a single islamic country that doesnt have frequent terrorist attacks?

My roommates are, my gf is, some of my friends are.
They're normal people, in general. I tend to think they're slightly nicer and more welcoming, but it's most likely more related to their situation than to their religion. Met some intolerant muslims but I've never really met a mean or confrontational one.

None, there was a religious muslim kid in my class but I never hanged out with him much

Morocco IIRC

Vad tycker hennes päron om att du (antagligen) inte är religiös

central asian ex-ussr republics

UAE, Azerbaijan, central asia, Oman, Brunei, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan

De vet inte ännu, hehe
Not sure how her family will react but they kinda like me so far

I don't know any bad muslims desu. I have a friend and he invites us quite often to play games and make barbeque etc. He is a good bro.

Never seen one personally in my entire life, and i want it to stay that way.

Two muslim girls went to my high school when I was 15. They were qt and pretty nice, they were Malaysian iirc.

They're okay as far as i experienced them, because i never talked with them about their religion.

I'm quite middle class, so they've mostly been moderate if not guilty of apostasy. Most of them can laugh about it and sin more than me.

Well, besides what I see on the news, I have no personal experiences with them, other than a muslim girl wearing the hood thing that I talked to a few times in one of my classes. I met this bro tier guy a few months ago in another class, who I though was arab/muslim, but he's Americanized as fuck and is Indian.

New fetish acquired

>What are your experiences with Muslims?
all good honestly
my brother lives in an apartment at uni with two muslims
they are extremely nice, very clean, one drinks and parties but the other doesn't do either, he's probably also gay or something

Never had any issues with them here AFAIK

The master religion, Sharia when desu?

Ok so far.

Which one do you prefer? Muslim brotherhood? Or military dictatorship?

Zero

>be me
>highschool first period
>muslim girl walks in late
>"can i sit at your table?"
>sure no problem
>"cool"

I dislike them. We have a lot of Saudis as exchange students at our school, the males all go to nightclubs and drink and wear expensive clothes, etc. The women are caked with 100lbs of makeup which makes me wonder why they bother to wear hijabs??

I dunno they're just arrogant cunts who flash their money around and when I used to go to bars they would stand in the corners and grab white women by the hair or arms to try to get with them so they'd usually get beat up and kicked out. I dunno.

how old are you?

We are muslims, though secular

It's spreading like a fucking plague. In 1991 we had only 10 mosques in the entire country. Now picrelated is only one city.

hate them with a passion

islam is inherently opposed to western ideals and standards, thus they demand we tailor to them and sacrifice our traditions and stability to appease them
they won't rest until they have a stranglehold on western politics, have outbred the natives, and have implemented sharia law

unless the entire western world fights back, they will win
i'm aware that as they are fighting a mostly covert war (terror attacks aside) we will need to do the same. essentially, we need to change our respective political landscapes to more nationalist approaches, engage in a publicly approved war (preferably against the islamic state), and covertly reduce immigration and asylum. then maybe in 10 years, we'll see the numbers decrease. otherwise they're going to win.

>wh*te wimmens goto fight ISIS
>get KEBAB'D
How can wh*tey even compete?

Mashallah!

Just teachers that used to teach me back then.

The fire rises
edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/

You brought this shit here

Ghenghis Khan did. How based, the religion of Alpha male commands that the beta males be wiped out.

I hope that lil nigger is adopted

> Ghenghis Khan
Oh yea ameritard, that's why mongolia is still doesn't have muslim majority nor ever will have

Only time was when they brought a bunch of refugees back in my old job. Laziest motherfuckers I've ever seen. A job that took them 3-4 hours, an old mexican lady did it in 45 minutes.

Also they did not wear deodorant for some reason.

He's not, she got SOMALI'D

>irrelevant nation education
>who is Timur, Babur, Golden Horde, Chagtai, etc.. i.e decendents of Khan
>what is uiguren, turkics

HHHHHNNNNNGGGGG

>Genghis Khan = his descendents
>Turkics = Mongolians

fuck, you're a retard.

> if i say Gengis it means all his successors
So smart of you ameritard truly mastermind nation

+4 each

Shalom. Do you speak russian in Israel?

Its a good thing tho
Are they the shitty looking or are there some cool ones?

is it true that extremist central asians are sneaking into afghanistan to train in taliban camps in the mountains?

-Изя, a oткyдa y тeбя тaкиe кpacивыe чacы?
-Mнe их пaпa пepeд cмepтью пpoдaл.

> extremely poor country
> cool mosques
Choose one
Dunno about taliban, nowadays those disgraceful animals usually are going to Syria and trained by ISIS.

Went to school with the son of a Qatari embassy worker or conselar employee or something. Quiet. Almost never said anything.

There are some Nation of Islam types around also. They never talk to white people though, and I'm a white guy. They don't talk as much to Christian black people but they do, because of the race thing.

There are cool mosques in Uzbekistan, for instance. Im not talking about Persian ones.
Also this one fucking rules. Seems olde tho.

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''american''''''''''''''''''''''''''education
>who are the ummayads
>who is qutayba bin muslim

None, now that I think about it. Praise Allah!

for

Now they are building turkish cockroach like shit here in Bishkek

Fucked an egyptian chick for a few months.

We had been friends for years leading up to it.

Best sex of my life to this day.

It's the official religion in the UK and soon of all Europe

Looks good, tho. Kind of unimaginative, but cool.

> turkish cockroach like shit
Hagia Sophia is first of all byzantine building, not t*rkish

I think we know our own history better than you

I find most worship Allah and don't eat pork tbqh

Maybe he meant the blue mosque

Oh, the one that was influenced by byzantine style?

Only muslim I ever met was a douche. However most muslims seem like decent people. It's Islam as a religion I have a problem with

I guess. Everything is based on something. At least you can say, that your mosque is Byzantian style, kek.

My personal experiences?
Pretty good. Pakistani coworker is a chill guy.