Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

what's your net worth?

What does A.I.D.S taste like?

You can't

How do you deal with people everyday?
What is your job?

Why haven't you left Sup Forums yet?

Why haven't you cured cancer?

Tell me, why are some people so intelligent and others so outright stupid? Just what causes it.

>be inteligent
>browse Sup Forums
Choose one.

how hard are you tippin' your fedora, you faggot?

How many fedoras do you own?

I'm 18 I am at university
How do I deal with people? I'm no that type of intelligent kids that don't interact with the normies. Intelligence is not that important, it's about the attitude I guess so if people is dumb but they are willing to lear and try that's fine!

> look at me i'm speshul

> faggot

>the 93%

Bait taken

what can i do for 5 hours to keep my self entertained

no problem uded, if you are not smart it i not the end of the world

Choices. I think everyone has the same ability to be intelligent. I believe it is important to believe this so that you can fairly hold others accountable for their actions as well as yourself.

Not OP

still has ego posting Sup Forums

it's true

peak oil?

93?
99.98 checking in. AMA?

Why does your thread suck so much?

sure iq 154 of course kiddo!

Intelligent
posting on Sup Forums

What is the power series representation of the inverse tangent?

You got it wrong last time.

becouse you have a lower iq and you don't like that thread then

What is love?

Are you autistic?

x=2
not OP

baby don't hurt me

Wtf? Not even a little.

159 actually, at last test

took an online iq this year got 132
98%

no shit?

online test

doesn't count

No...
Those 5 minute Facebook-type tests are surprisingly accurate for most people though, albeit that they are typically designed to overestimate by 10 or 15 points in order to encourage sharing.

nah i felt it was pretty accurate

Why do you like to lie?

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is life Sup Forums is life

Why aren't you smart enough to do anything useful with it?

Why do you assume i haven't acomplished anything? Sorry to tell you but I did

hence the debt and pissing time away on Sup Forums, gg
what did you acomplish?

Go on then, tell us?

159 guy here... For the record I've not accomplished anything noteworthy

Sure so even in summer I have to be working on the cure of cancer. Kid pls...

were memes better in 2009

2 + 2

Yes, most intelligent, don't you ever studied Calculus?

>claims to be super smart
>grammar and spelling of a 2nd grader

139 here, breezing trough engineering uni and am smart enough to know I want to work and be happy
done

That's what I said. It is not only about iq its about what you do with it. I have a high iq122 but I acomplished more thing than you. user we have the luck to be more intelligent than the rest so take advantage of it and hve attitude!

Ya can't be 159 and be here. I know so. The amount of mental illness you would have to sustain would prevent you from reaching that IQ.

english is not my first language. Sorry if I make a lot of mistakes user

I am comfortable enough with my own intelligence that I need not brag about it to random losers on a dying internet forum.

Nice to be able to type that aloud, huh?

>dying internet forum.
reddit user

Are you envious?

If you are as intelligent as you claim, becoming fluent in a second or third language should be no issue.

Do you understand the CTMU? If so what do you think of it?

don't hurt me

You must have not met many high IQ people; mental illness is pretty much a prerequisite

Actually he is right, you can only divide with a 0 in denominator if it's tending to 0

Bro, shut the fuck up. Anyone with a genius intellect learns decent english in a week.
its the easiest fucking language in the world.

it isn't

Which population?

So... Almost 1 in 10 people are smarter than you.

Meh. I wouldn't weigh too much into it. (155 IQ checking in) (and, I'm an idiot).

Langan is a Bobby Fischer type nut job. I mean, he "believes" in "god" so...

I disagree. Genetics play a very large role in intelligence.

basically everything above 130-140 doesnt make a difference

this isnt hard considering 3 billion of our 7 are chinks or indians

This is what happens when idiots accidentally score high on a test then think they are smart because of said test score.

kek

Oh. That's, no shit, doctors and psychologist IQ tests. Not some internet quiz.

I think you're confusing upbringing and/or ailments with the conscious decision to learn.

What? LinAlg I shows you ways to divide by 0, it is first semester stuff. And there are enough mathematical bodies that allow it. Just because our 0-9 number system doesn't allow it, doesn't mean, all other don't too.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
he's on /b, and supposedly a super smart intellectual
there's literally no chance he wouldn't be dead by now. unless you just found Sup Forums, which case i'm sorry for your families loss OP even though they have lost a faggot

English is easy as fuck

OK then. Lol. I make ~150k / yr basically dicking off.

I'm sure those tests were just flukes....

And as different user, I think you are confusing intelligence with learning and memory.

As a different user, I think you should fuck off.

Bieng highly intelligent is like having a huge penis. Sure it looks great but in a use case it just gets in the way. And it's not as pleasurable as bieng able to stick the whole penis in and out. 93% of the population "doesn't get you" and life is usually harder for people with an unusually high level of intelligence. I know this because I'm highly intelligent and most people don't get me. It's not something to brag about

And I believe the idiot who likes to lie on the internet about his outrageous claims of intelligence and riches. No one believes you and no one is going to stroke your stupid ass epeen.

Hahaha, showed me :^)
If you are OP, please kill yourself. Your posts reek of reddit by now.

This.

Never taken a real IQ Test and online shit does not count, 3 s.d. above the mean on high school standardised, since that matters in this thread for some reason.

High IQ ain't worth shit. Having spent the last few years associating with "Our kind" we're pretty much either too depressed to function as normal human beings or just as fucking dumb as most people, but way better at math because of high functioning autism.

On a side note: If some asshole is giving you a number as proof of how much smarter he is than you, he's probably not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

Autism does not equate to having a high intelligence, friend.

You're just autistic, that's why people don't understand you.

NO NIGGER COCKS ARE THE BEST REEEEE

Are there any people here that aren't actually lying about their IQ? ( It also doesnt count if you got your results from an online test)

btw. actual Mensa member here
i have met a ton of people with big mental issues there and some were just plain retarded tbh
AMA

124?

nigga how does your income change anything?

Yeah, most people on Sup Forums can't look behind the curtain. Just look at the flat earth threads. Maybe only 5 out of 200 believe it.

If believing this makes you feel better, then, good for you.

I live my life. I know what I have and don't have.

yeah. This shows that in those kinds of threads 2.5% of the people are highly intelligent and have a superior intellect

How do you view people of lesser intelligence? How do you view people of greater intelligence?

Yep, why do autistic want to believe they are intelligent when they clearly not? I blame the steretype that autistics are savants when the majority of them are not. So yeah your complete lack of social skills and being an outcast is because of being literally retarded, not high intelligence.

Hey OP my test said 95% so if you need help with any of these idiots questions I am here.