ITT Guess how many dicks shes had in her holes based just on her body

ITT Guess how many dicks shes had in her holes based just on her body

speaking as a scientist i don't think that's possible, user

yup, too hard to guess. OP should at least give her age

between 5 and 8

I'd say 1. 2 max. She's posing like every 17 year old girl in existance.

2 to 3, she looks fairly young.

which means probably 3 dicks by now

yeah correct

although if you had the demographic data it would be possible to build an image recognition heurisic to take a stab at dickedness, it'd be nearly useless without age and location at a minimum

obviously the more data points we have the better, and since it's a "guess" we could technically submit even a really flimsy result, i really think it would be meaningless and almost impossible to calibrate the system based on body type alone (and while you could use additional data points in your calibration data, things like age would bias the result so heavily you'd pretty much go back to uselessness if you took them away even though you could be more assured that the heuristic was functional)

>virgin thread

What's your guess. 18 in this pic

between 400 and a thousand

Ima say at least 50, but it could be neering the 100 count by how she holds herself. Ps OP=faggot

she doesn't let the dick touch her, let alone let it inside her - fat zero

12 dicks in her mouth .. 7 vaginal ... maybe 2 anal?

doesn't change my guess

Goddamn she's ugly as fuck

...she? go back to R eddit!

Who's taken more dicks, left or right? And which one likes black guys?

left took more dicks
both like black dicks

Which has taken more? Left or right?

Nope. The fat one has fucked more and the skinny one likes nigs. Anyone wanna guess how many dicks they've both taken?

Left

Damn right

Nope. Left likes the nigs

left-1.5 (failed awkward attempt) right-0

At once..yeah

Up a bit. 23. And that's just what she told me, so who knows how many she isn't admitting.

face is easier to judge on whorishness. but based on stance and general tightness, im going to guess 39 different cocks, not counting just mouthsies.

damn. Almost went higher for her too but I I got the vibe that shes the type that needs the attention but backs out after claiming to be dtf.

How many?

On the right track. She definitely needed attention in her younger days but genuinely loves to fuck, so she is always down.

NOT ENOUGH. LOL

I'd love to watch that thick breeding sow get gangbanged by a dozen africanus criminalus breeding bulls.

Lol. Teenage girls nowadays have at least 5-7 dicks by 17.

Innocent face but the body of a fat used whore.

Can't be too many because most men don't have horse cocks big enough to achieve penetration with that.

How many dicks?

Anyone?