Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Probably take her somewhere nicer then that shitty lake or whatever it is.

I would empty my ball on those tits.

Ask her to breastfeed me

Rip her top off and jerk off onto her tits

>WTF of monthly giveaway is this?

mommy I want milky!

Rip her tip off and titty fuck her until I cum on her face

I'd bend her over and take full advantage of that huge ass

damn, id bury my cock in that ass. moar

I would gently remove her bra and make love to her breasts.

I would bend her over and start kissing her ass

I'd bury my face in that ass, have her sit on my face.

seems like you anons are a fan of this freshman slut. heard there are nudes of her out there

I wanna see them titties

Cum in her wine glass and make her drink it

I'm boring I just wanna cum on her long pretty toes

I would undress her with care and then eat her cunt.

anything

Have left lay on the floor with her too off. Then have right sit on her face while squeezing lefts tits. All while I fuck the shit out of rights face and blow on her face and chest and have left lick it all off.

What would you do?

what happened to your other ball?

I would lay her down on her tummy on the bed after I slowly undress her. I gently spread my ass cheeks to admire what she has, then I'll start to eat her ass.

my typo took it.

I'd tear her clothes open and shove my cock deep in her throat. She'd drool all over her pretty body. I'd make her choke and her face would be red. I'd occasionally give her a slap or 2 or 3. Eventually I'd pound her ass while shoving her face on the ground until I'd fill her asshole with my cum.

What would you do with her?

Nice

I must be dyslexic. I wrote "my ass" instead of "her ass"

I like that.

Lay her on her bed, get on top and fuck her tits while she suck on my tip. Then cum on her face and throat. Get a bunch of cum right in that little dip between her collar bones.

Maybe. But then I am too because I read it as "her ass" lol

What is this from?

wwyd? the more brutal the best

I'd gently move down her shirt, revealing her large, meaty tits. I'll start to suck on her right one as I gently fondle her left one. We now unzip each other's pants and then I'll slowly slide my dick into her warm, wet pussy. I'll start pumping her deeply until I empty my balls in her.

my problem is typing fast and not doing proof reading.

do your absolute worst to her

Sell her to African guerrilla fighters specifically for morale building

wwyd?

Drug her heavily, rip her clothes off and let her carry on running around naked and then towards the end of the night sit back and watch her get dragged into the crowd and raped over and over again.shes that high she doesn't even know it's happening!

Tie her father up infront of her then tie her and slowly strip her, take out those lovely titties and pierce them with a sharp rusty nail, pull on them and twist them then hold a powerful vibrator on her clit and watch her cum hard against her will with her daddy watching....

Do leftie? Again brutal is definitely best!

I'd force her to eat an entire carton of eggs.

Would tie her up and attach a nice ring gag in her beautiful mouth. Then I would fuck her face until it turns slightly blue. To finish her I would push my fist up her tight ass. Nice and slow and without lube of course.
Reply pls. Keep it brutal

fuck yes!

Make the girls in the middle lube up far rights asshole and stretch it out. Then make them shove girl on the far left's head up the asshole. Fuck left in her ass while he head is up her landwhale friend's ass.

I would slap Them around until they knew that i wasnt fucking around.then i would command the blond to fist the ass of the asian one, before i would have the blond one pour the drinks down the ass of miss Taiwan and then finally have the Blondie stick one of the straws down there and suck it All out. Finally would i fuck the ass of Blondie and go straight from there down the throat of china and cum

have seks

No one?

Let me see that ass. I want to bend her over and pull that long hair while i fuck her and blast it all over her back

Marry and worship 213

You can tell that lefty is a slut. I'd rip off that tiny shirt and stuff it in her mouth, and break that fucking tiara in half and cut her cheek with it to show I'm not fucking around. Then I'd turn her around, pull her shorts down around her knees and shove it in there dry. With my thumb in her asshole of course.

Fuck yeah I like that!!! More, continue with the cutting...!

She's beautiful. What she needs are some sleeping pills and a big speculum in her anus. Fucking her guts with a super long dildo would make me really happy.

Do her, good Sir

stuff my dick so far down the right one's throat that she passes out and cum all over those tits

I wish there was ass user

Id tell her to push back on me hard each time and to make me cum so she could get me hard again. After I cum she'd get on her knees, and take me in her mouth. While she's sucking me like a crack popsicle, i'm just grazing the broken tiara across her face and her shoulders saying she has exactly 4 minutes to suck my dick so good that its ready to fuck her again and if i dont like something, i press down wherever the tiara is.

I'm in for tits too, show me what you got. She look good, exactly my type. Jerkin' it to her right now

more left pls. need fuel to continue

WWYD to my Aunt?

wwyd to my slut wife?

Loving it. How do you know this Tattoo McTits? Done anything? God i wish i could. Throat her, and make a sweet, sweet choking sound

wwyd to that body

Oh god what I wouldn't do to a pair of such divinity?
I would eagerly undress them, not caring if I rip her
clothing a bit. Her breasts are out now, in all their glory
inviting me to dive in, and I do so. She hold my head
between her tits as I reach down her pants from behind
and grab a handful of her ass. I'll start to gently finger her
tight anus as I kiss her tits. She then slides her hand down my
pants and starts to jerk off my throbbing boner who have been
pressing against my underwear since the moment I saw her tits.
I quickly cum while I'm sucking her tits with devotion and fingering
her anus like my life depended on it.

Make her sit right there, just like that. Blow a week worth of cum ALL over her. Tits, glasses, drink, belly, legs, everything

Also more

sure thing

Damn user. I really like that text!

What would you do with these tits?

Ahw yeah, keep it up. she makes me wanna titfuck her so bad

MORE!

I'd spread pictures of them at every angle all of the interwebz. Including pics with my dick between them.

that makes the two of us

WWYD?

My English is not the best but I try.

wwyd

She sent me that pic as a snap "is this good enough for you". From your bathroom