Pictureswap altervista org

Pictureswap altervista org

Post wins

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1504017142946.jpg&rpt=imageview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i win

What's the link I can't find the site

Link plz

for those stupid as fuck
pictureswap DOT altervista DOT org

gonna need more bud

moar?

of this one you mean?

I would so let her pound me, but only if I can lick her armpits too. I bet she stinks, in a good way.

you can post links here you newfag

whenever i see this picture it weirds me out because i know that i took it, circa 2004, it was my ex girlfriend on her parents bed in their room and i can even see my foot

i just do not at all ever remember uploading it anywhere to the internet and it surprises me every time i see it

I'm scared to ask how old she was

MOAR

also how old was she?

What is with women not painting their finger and toe nails? She would be an 8/10 if she would actually try taking care of her appearance

You do know that painting your nails is not a necessary function of self care, right?

Its a major component of caring about your appearance.

what is with dudes not shaving? some would be at least 5/10 if they would take care of their appearance.

It really, really isn't and I'm very concerned about why you think it is.

I second that
Your standards are ridiculous

Hey, man, leave Buffalo Bill alone

Basic standards of appearance are painted nails, makeup, perfume, and clothes that fit. The whole hippy "living natural" thing is disgusting. What kind of world do you live in that it is socially acceptable to walk out of the house looking like you just got back from a 2 month vacation in the woods?

what kind of faggot gives two fucks about fingernails

Stretching a bit there... just because her nails aren't painted doesn't mean she is a forest troll

Where the fuck did the "standards" come from? Next think you're going to be saying that girls have to braid their hair to be attractive cause if they don't do this completely optional thing for their appearance they're disgusting hippies.

You really need to get out more, user.

I sincerely hope this is trolling, you're due a lot of problems in the future if not user

Taking care of your skin/nails = necessary self care != painting your nails

Back on topic ...

>Where the fuck did the "standards" come from?
Go out to a club/bar and look at 10 women.8 of those 10 will be exactly what I just described. The only place you are finding women without their nails done, makeup on, etc is at work or in college where most of them just dont give a shit anymore. You see it a lot more in middle age women who have just kind of given up on caring about what they look like.

Why wouldnt you? Not caring about your appearance translates into a lot of other areas of your life.

Shaving is for women. Unless you are in the military, a man should never touch a razor aside from cleaning up some rough edges

And now I have skin cancer from just looking at her. If that isnt a horribly done spray tan she is NOT going to age well at all

I got a banana

about 50% of the time it posts my own previously posted image back

yeah not sure if its getting reposted or its a script thing

She seems to have gotten around since then.
yandex.com/images/search?url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1504017142946.jpg&rpt=imageview

fucking what

Just to be clear, the site is a remake from pictureswap dot org, get´s promoted with this thread and was shut down last time because of too much cp

I can't believe she's 28 already.

6/10 would cuddle

Can i consider this as win?

you win some you lose some

the past 5 images I've put up have gotten me back this trap-lookin ass

its not a trap, its hers:

Which means there are not many ppl swaping pics

As soon as they post the illegal stuff, 100 fags will jump on the hypetrain