Would /b make love to the female version of yourself?

Would /b make love to the female version of yourself?

Also (more importantly) where can i find help in cloning my female self? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080630212405AA9fB4K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not

Yeah! I would be hot

Bit chubby pretty musclely, fuck yeah.

I'm quite a handsome man, but i would be irresistable as a woman. Thats why iwant to clone my female self. Or clone her multiple times, for the sake of all guys on this planet.

Appreciated, user, but if that's your mindset you could just share your ass with us right now, you know.

i feel like my features are too masculine. id be too tall probably. i wouldnt fuck the girl version of myself

Yeah I'd fuck me

Mine are pretty balanced. As to be understood, that i'm quite the charming male, with not too masculine, but manly enough features, but features, that are at the same time soft enough to make a clear prediction of how i would look as a female.

Though like said - i'd be way hotter as a female than a male.

I'd fuck me so hard!

Well i haven't thought of it like that yet...not sure if i personally - as a man - would feel that comfortable with it.

Hmmm...shave plz and add some liptick, then it might not be too bad!

sounds fun, satan

at least coulda say the opposite gender, girls lurk around too ya know

my jaw is big and defined. im 6 ft 2 in. always been stonger and more muscular than my friends. dont have much of a butt and id give myself a 6 out of 10 when it comes to the face. (5 being relatively avg). i have slight acne and eczema. translating this information to a female doesnt seems ideal to me. and my teeth have always been slightly stained yellow. teeth whiteners just dont work well

My female self would fucking hate me as much as I hate myself

hmmm...a reasonable answer

True. So then...

Would femanons let themselves be fucked by an user version of themselves?

And i wonder - would my female self would want to fuck me!? Oh God i hope she would.

But you could hate eachother together.

Yes, why not, we would be both sick fucks who know exactly what we want and all our fetishes

> this

hate and love!

kek sure until one of us would kill the other

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080630212405AA9fB4K

No, she would hate herself, and you wouldn't hate her, you would both know how you feel and think, you would compliment each other, it would be perfect since it's literally you as a woman

>this

if only society would appreciate the fact of opposite sex clones being close to the ideal soulmates and partners for life...

If I can clone my self from 50 years ago, sure. I would have made a really hot lady back then.

Now? I'd probably be an old sagging wrinkled prune who smells funny.

why not? I do it to my hands every night?

cuck detected

well than first we gotta make You young again...somehow

Most men would be stunned to find out that their female equivalent, in terms of sexual attractiveness, would be about a 1 / 10 in terms of looks.

Data from Match.com suggests that women rate 80% of men as being below average attractiveness. Assuming that the remaining 20% follow a normal distribution, and assuming that a woman would require a minimum 8 / 10 to consider dating, it means that only 3% of the male population of the world would be considered vaguely fuckable.

So let's reverse that. Imagine selecting 100 women at random from the population, and lining them up in order of attractiveness. The 97th most good looking one - i.e. the 3rd most hideous - is you.

Yeah but who gives a fuck about them?

But wouldn't it be like that women would have an ugly male equivalent?

No it wouldn't, the match.com stats show that women's preferences respond to the pareto distribution. Men rate women on a linear scale, meaning that an equivalent man and woman would be rated very differently by the opposite gender.