Who's the biggest alcoholic here?

Who's the biggest alcoholic here?

How much do you drink and what do you drink?

I'm probably not even close but I'll start. A nearly 2 liter bottle of 90 proof Vodka every three days.

a fifth of rum so far today, and i've only been up 10 hours.

Do you do this every day?

today i've gone a bit overboard, but a fifth or close to a fifth a day is pretty much the norm.
it's embarrassing that i can drink this much and still type.

Lol that's not that bad. It's not good but not that bad. My stupid drunk dad used to down seveal liters of whiskey every single day. My grandfather who's still alive drinks two liters of mixed whiskey every single day. I'm not saying you should do what you're doing but you don't drink nearly as much as a lot of alcoholics I know.

I drink 4 days a week. Sometimes more when my wife enables me. 4 to 8 beers usually. Can't drink liquor. Hurts my insides. I do love my beer though.

2 liters of vodka every three days isn't that bad?

A steady 4 beers a night. And usually a glass of wine at dinner.

It's far more than normal but in terms of alcoholism that's not that bad tbh. When your eyes and skin start turning yellow, then you know you need to quit.

Used to drink a lot more in college and grad school but now I have a job where I can't come in hungover. I'm actually really enjoying drinking less tbh

true, but it's been a daily thing for a a few years and at 22 it's taking a toll.

About 90 0.33 l cans of beer every week.

Don't forget that most people start drinking in the evening. A bottle of vodka in a few hours is far worse than a bottle over the whole day.

I was drinking at least a fifth of vodka (80 proof) a night, sometimes more if I started in the morning. 132 days sober now and it feels unbelievably better. Would recommend sobriety to any heavy drinkers.

I used to drink 4-5 half gallons a week.
I would start drinking within 10 minutes of waking up, and my last drinks of the day would be in bed as I was falling asleep.
It was like that for years, until one day I decided to stop. So I did.
It was the best decision I'd ever made.

Lot of ppl overcoming alcoholism in this thread lol

I drink 8 pints a night. some days I have a shoulder of whiskey (350ml) too. Weekends I'd have a lot more.

Had 13 beers last night. Feeling pretty good today. Probably won't drink today. Skip a day here and there retards.

I used to drink a half gallon every like 4 days and did that for a while on top of drinking heavily every bowling league night and after a while I noticed my neck had constant twitches like I could not keep still and I would up every night with my heart racing and sweaty, this is when your body starts sobering up while sleeping it is common I guess, but that was it for me I had to cut my drinking way down. I was drinking at least 8 shots between 6 and 12 before I would pass out, only 120 pounds btw so light weight. Now I drink maybe 3 tops, I still drink about everyday but I know i have to watch it and some days I don't drink at all, I feel much better when I don't drink so I don't know why it is so hard to just not drink at all...fucking addictions

Binge drinking is even worse retard

About 1.5 litres of rum/whiskey a week + maybe a few cans of beer. I might be an alcohol.. But meh.. I dont even care anymore.

Damn user sounds like me. I drank a 5th of vodka a day for about 8 years. 129 days sober now.

You the same guy that's going for detox?

5th of whiskey/vodka every 2 days
12 pack a night, depending on what i'm feeling

4 joints a day for 5 days now.

lol yeah.so his fear kick in again and he didnt do shit because he is a fuck up. what a suprise.

Faggot murican imperial system

I was drinking a half gallon of vodka a day for about four months. Passed out at work (work at a bar) and got relieved of my duties for awhile. Finally when I felt almost too weak to climb stairs to the bathroom, and could not keep down any solid foods, I went to go detox (at a hospital ER like a fucking idiot). I had tried doing it myself first, but I couldn't handle the shakes and I just couldn't successfully taper down solo no matter what I tried.
Anyway, at the ER, i experienced DTs, was strapped to my bed for awhile, it was fucking awful, but they did give benzos to help a bit. Got discharged a week later with scrips for Gabapentin, Effexor, and Seroquel (the latter I don't take, as it makes me sleep all day). It's been about a year, I wouldn't say I'm "sober" because I do take Kratom, and I still drink on days when I have to play a show in front of people, just to ease the nerves. But I haven't binged in a year, and I feel fantastic most of the time.
From` 2007 to 2010 I was an off/on heroin addict. I detoxed on my own, my basically doing what Renton did in Trainspotting. It was an awful 72 hours, but opiate withdrawal has got NOTHING on alcohol withdrawal.

I dont drink everyday but when I do drink I binge for atleast three days straight maybe more depending on circumstances.

My last binge I drank in the span of 3 days a fifth and and 20 beers. When the hangover that sets in starts killing me I stop drinking for usually a week or two.