Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

>where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

But wouldn't the torture be even worse if they still had eyes to witness all the horror?

>portal to christian hell
>in space

shit movie, kys yourself :DDD

>But wouldn't the torture be even worse if they still had eyes to witness all the horror?+ 0 post omitted.

>implying you need physical eyes to still be able to "witness" things in Hell

I feel like Event Horizon is an unofficial Warhammer 40k movie.

everything is in space

More like Doom without guns

>in space

Where the fuck else would it be?

On Earth? The Earth is "in space" too.

>in space

It wasn't just "in space" retard.

The portal to Hell opened up due to use of the faster-than-light gravitational-drive on board the Event Horizon.

The Event Horizon, being a space-ship, was in space when that portal opened up.

Not real fucking complicated.

Wait, when did they remake the Matrix with a black guy?

t.abbar kareem

Did they ever say that it was the christian hell? I thought it was more like The Warp from W40K

Below the earth. Heaven is above, dipshit.

anyone else think this movie was premium flick-kino? i thought it was really good

Neo was originally a black guy, the version you are familiar with is technically the remake.

That's not what he means. He doesn't mean visuals, he's talking about sight beyond sight.

>white male creates something
>literally transports them hell

>Neo was originally a black guy

WE

actually it's the warp faggot

Literally everyone says this everytime the movie is brought up. We get it, the movie draws a lot of similarities to the warp from 40k. You don't have to keep bringing it up

Yeah but it was by accident this time.

WUZ

really makes u think

DA ONEZ

>the black dude who's just there to make sexual jokes and go "shiiiiet", the biggest death flag for a character in a horror movie, not only fixes their ship but survives the whole film

didn't see that coming

When he realized what it was he still wanted to send them to hell

Only because Anderson's fuck-ugly wife was there

>kys yourself
>ATM machine

Why does literally every film involving ftl travel steal the pen and paper explanation from EH?

Even fucking Nolan stole it for Interstellar.

the portal wasn't space dumbass, it was inside of them all along

Interstellar was more of Gunbuster's way ftl works, which itself was based on the book The Forever War

Will Smith

>the black guy gets hurled into space at a hundred miles an hour on top of a spinning piece of debris
>just says "god damnit why does this shit always happen to me" or something like that
>uses a fire extinguisher to fly back to the ship and survives

lmao

>forgetting that he screams I'M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS

>reminder the evil white devil tried to kill him twice

That movie is perfect.
I watch it several times per month because its so comfy

Yes but the second time inadvertently saved everyone else because he became preoccupied and shot the glass

>I'm not abandoning her. I will take the Lewis and Clark to a safe distance, and then I will launch TAC missiles at the Event Horizon until I'm satisfied she's vaporized. Fuck this ship!

This is literally the most intelligent statement that's ever been said in a horror movie. Shame he never got to do it. Also his stoic "we're leaving" is gold

I wish 90's set design and lighting would come back, had some of the most comfy sci-fi settings ever

destroy your fucking self ASAP

PROVE IT

I don't wanna watch it after reading about how hard test audiences raped the movie. Really bums me out.

It's HYPERDIMENSION you colossal faggot

the story is just like the one grown men reenact with their figurines.

Why was this shit so disliked

Why did people hate waterworld

Why can't anything ever be fun

>Why can't anything ever be fun
That is trademarked by Disney and they will use their media power to enforce it.

Waterworld is good but I think audiences were probably tired of Kevin Costner and the sheer length of his movies

fuck you mean below? its all perspective

Dig a hole, stay below the earth for a few days, then you can justify rambling about how you don't understand about your perspective and place on earth.

Because the event horizon was actually hell

Same here, it's good but it could have been excellent and upon reading this I was hugely disappointed.

pls elaborate

Reminder that EH's hero did not die but went to hell to suffer for maybe all eternity.

I read it here so can't help you buddy, just Google it.

>niggers go to hell
jesus user could you tone it down with the racism

This movie had good build up but I was really dissapointed when it turned into standard slasher horror in the end, ant that the villain is just a sweaty dude with a bunch of cuts on his face.

>insulting based Fishburne

Fuck you dude

I watch this movie on a monthly basis. It makes me immensely happy with every watch and is extremely therapeutic for some reason, I'm sure everyone has that one movie that does this for them. There is just something about this movie, just the whole atmosphere, the rescue ship and crew, the Event Horizon and it's crew, both new and old, just everything, it's perfect.

>At one point, Paramount studio actually asked Anderson if he could cut the movie down to PG-13 rating.
OK, I think I have had enough.

40kids are like Sup Forumsiticos and furries, they always have to bring up their interests even when no one cares.

Everyone has a little Sup Forums though.

It's called "hell" because we dont have any better word for it. The hell they witnessed that made them crazy was a singularity, nothingness, which makes the movie far more interesting than just a christian hell

this.
i actually watched Event Horizon the same day I finished Doom 3 and it was insane how similar the ship in the beginning was and the shared topic.

mind=blown

>Sup Forumsiticos
Why do redditors always talk about Sup Forums? This is Sup Forums. This isn't your leftist hugbox.

So Sup Forums does enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

god invented the universe and hell, he can put it where ever he fucking wants