It's the owner not the dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FALaMhvHg80
youtube.com/watch?v=bKDE_WxGQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oW1FDnhEyzo
youtube.com/watch?v=_oluspL7qPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/10 times this is correct

>my pitbull wuz a good boi who didnt du nuffin, he was going to dog training school n shit, we need mo money fo mo treats

They all innocent when they young.

thats what they said about niggers, they were wrong about that as well

Pits love their owners and will do everything possible to earn their owner's praise.

You can get a pit bull to be aggressive by constantly withholding love, and encouraging aggression.

>you can get a black guy to be aggressive by constantly withholding love, and encouraging aggression

this is literally the excuse that "dindus in troubled neighbourhoods" use

Just like niggers. they are all cute little monkeys then they grow up and rape.

pitbulls are the dogs of peace

#notallpitbulls

>its the owner not the dog
youtube.com/watch?v=FALaMhvHg80

youtube.com/watch?v=bKDE_WxGQxQ

The dog is a fucking tank

It's the host, not the pathogen.

Good on the dog. That woman was fat and disgusting and trying to molest that little kid.

its the memer not the meme

Why are pitbull owners so defensive of their breed?
It's very replaceable. There's nothing unique about their temperament and they aren't cute. Just require them to be neutered and they'll be extinct in a few decades
No one will mind beside niggers who watch dog fights
It's like if the government banned glocks because of the explosion memes. Maybe it's unjust but really, glocks are shit anyway
Just get a different breed of dog

I carry a gun for both.

Shoot my dog and you'll have to deal with a grown man crying like a baby.

Very true.

You see, it's funny because it is exactly the same problem with nigger.
>Niggers/dogs are inferior
>We have empathy for niggers/dogs
>We try to elevate them at our level
>We treat them as equal
>Niggers/dog become out of control, they vandalize the home, they are now agressive and dangerous

Honestly a dog requires one thing: a frame.
If everytime it goes beyond the pale you reframe it (gently but firmly) and you never change the dimesion of the frame (ie: being ultra strict one day and totally laxist the other) you will have a balanced, loyal and obedient dog after few years.

That logic applies to all dog, except for Pit bulls
youtube.com/watch?v=oW1FDnhEyzo

Best dog

>Why are pitbull owners so defensive of their breed?

Because deep down they are aggressive, but expect everyone to be fooled into thinking they are kind and likable.

The owner choose the dog, remember this. You can know more about a person from their dog than from their words.

I've never seen a pitubull owner bite a man

zieg-heil!

Holy shit, these people are useless. Can't they just hurl a bucket of water at the dog and then sock him in the head instead of patting him with a stick?

hnnnnnnng

>Be British lefty punk
>train Nazi dog as joke
>get arrested for hate speech

Only in Bongland.

The dogs that are mean without being raised to be mean are almost always small breeds that are neurotic and high strung because they're genetic freaks. Cocker Spaniels are shit too but pits, shepherds are definitely nice.

that's a lion

Not all people are created equal just like not all dogs are created equal. The problem with pitbulls is too many people acquire them that aren't capable of raising them properly. If you want an easy to raise dog that lives to please then get a golden retriever. If you want a more difficult breed that offers other aspects go for an arctic breed (Malamute, husky, etc), pitbull, german shepard, akita, rott, beagle. The smarter the dog the harder it is to raise and the more prone they are to being mischievous or disobedient.

This is true. If you look at bite statistics and correct them for the fact that most people can't identify a pit bull, it's overwhelmingly the little dogs that do the biting.

No, we made that breed for a purpose and they are exactly what we intended. They, like any weapon or tool, are dangerous when handled improperly.

If blacks were made for a specific purpose we have yet to find it and personally, I think God owes the rest of us an apology.

I knew some people who bought a pit, they're not monsters or anything, just idiots with their fucking heads up their asses (friends of a roommate). While training the dog to come he would occasionally wait for the pup to come and then belt it in the face with a remote control. Just random as shit, the dog never knew if it was going to get hit or not but the poor, sweet fucker still came every that bastard called it. Because it's gotta be a tough dog, learn how to fight and so on.
They'll never have animal control called on them, they won't ever hurt him bad enough to have a vet raise an eyebrow, they feed him and take him to the groomers - they think they're good owners and that they're bringing that dog up right. Blacks raise their dogs like they raise their kids - violently and half assed and blacks just love them some pit bulls. That wasn't always their flavor though. In the 90s they ruined countless rotts and dobermans because those were the cool, tough dogs for a thug to have at the time.
These are the dogs that end up eating their 'wonderful and blameless' owners' faces. It's not obvious abuse, just constant abuse and shitty owners with no clue how to treat an animal.

LSGs are best

would just have been shot here by either the police or "viltnemda" (animal control)

Actually that is a Tibetan Mastiff. They can go for upwards of $100,000. They were bred to hunt lions.

You can train a pitbull though. Niggers will always be niggers.

I'd be shooting you right after the dog. you wouldn't have to cry

There are two things about pit bulls which are not true of other dogs, however.

1.) the mauling: everyone has heard about this one I'm sure, some have speculated that the dog gets an endorphin rush whenever its jaws lock - regular dogs will usually bite and release an antagonist because they will want it to leave, not be pinned down.

2.) no telegraphing of intent: this is the one that everybody seems to have trouble with (including the OP), and this is a much bigger difference with other dogs, who will again start off with minimal effort, which is to threaten before striking.

People actually think that the second issue will somehow be fixed by a reputable, pure breed pedigree. On average, a pit bull is marginally more muscular and aggressive for a dog of its size, but so is a human boxer relative to other athletes. A particularly good boxer will be able to land punches before their opponent can react, and many who follow the sport understand it as a question of speed. Bruce Lee had a more gentlemanly notion of neutralizing tells in one's fighting posture. The pit bull, if true to type, will follow the second strategy.

Why not just require owners to take out surety bonds equal to the first copay needed for a major surgery to fix up a bite victim?

I wish I had a dog like that. Having 0 friends would bother me no more

> Wow. The lady was just asking for it. She surely provoked the dog with her laughter. We all know a golden retriever would've reacted the same.

>everything they do and the dog won't let go
>"hurr just throw water at it"

The proper response with a pitt is to shoot it in the head, slice its stomach open, or smash its skull with a sledge hammer.

Whether or not it's attacking.

I agree, the animal is not to be held to any responsibility.

And being that all pit owners are niggers, white niggers, black niggers...whatever. The breed of the dog should be completely erraticated since most humans do not keep these animals in proper environments.

I'm sure there have been a few great dogs, that have been pit breeds. However it is o coincidence that year after year, the pit/bully breeds attack and kill more human than any other breed.

It's 50/50

Owners play a major part but anyone who claims all dogs are equally nice should be shot in the head. Pitbulls were bread to be fighters, it's in their blood, they can be very nice dogs but they are triggered much faster then golden retrievers (to give an example)

The only reason pit bulls have a negative reputation is because of niggers. Pits were once "nanny dogs" and seen as America's dog - then of course like everything else they touch, niggers ruined them due to fighting and "muh dick"

"bear hunter"
whaat? dat's not true, at least not anywhere near here. Someone just gave it the name cuz big.

Kangals are the best lion hunters

>it's overwhelmingly the little dogs that do the biting.

Usually because people encourage aggressive behaviors from little dogs because it's "cute" to them.

>Nigglets
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

> implying pit bulls aren't trained to be aggressive

Criminally charge the owner then. I never saw a dog well trained attack a person.

>first copay

Why should a health insurance company or their clients have to pay for a nigger dog?

* Surety bond for the full cost of any/all reconstructive surgery.

* The pitt owner has to put down his own dog after the attack.

Where is your leaf?

I wish they stayed that way forever.

I thought that pitbulls were one of the dumbest dog breeds. Labrador retriever and pudel being the smartest.

Russians use that type of dog to hunt bears

1911 cuck fanboi detected

It's a shame they don't see the correlation when it comes to guns.

It burned up

This, too much people act toward like dogs like if they were toys, when they are just the equivalent of a 2 yo kid with big teeth.

If it was about me you would need a permit to own a dog, something like 8 hours of how to educate your dog and especially what you should not do.

Friend owns two pitbulls. Well behaved, never bit anyone.

I clearly suggested to "sock him in the head". Like grabbing a baseball bat and knock the living hell out of that thing until it stops bitting the other dog.
I'm surprised how quick you are to throw banter and then pull out your inner psychopath in less than obe paragraph, also
>muh guns.
Why am I not surprised.

Dirty philipino/filipino/pilipino are just as bad. Your language sounds like a turkey swallowing cock and balls

It's hysterical how emotional and weak Sup Forums is when it comes to topic that don't already have an established viewpoint and are not talked about
Just anything about masculinity and they go into a raging /fit/ because they're so insecure

Pitbulls are surprisingly smart, sometimes its harder to see since they can be a titch ADD or spazzy. The biggest beef I have with pitbulls is the fact their head is made out of the hardest known substance on the planet and sometimes their motor skills aren't refined enough to keep themselves from smashing it right into you.

>video where dog is hit over and over and over
>"just sock him in the head"

Get back to work on the wall.

>The smarter the dog the harder it is to raise and the more prone they are to being mischievous or disobedient.

Damn, you are ill-informed. That is 100% false. The smartest breeds are border collies, german shepherds, bird dogs (incl. retrievers). Mastiffs and bulldog types are the dumbest. And I wonder which of these breeds are the most obedient and easy to train...

Easy correlation... Pit bulls gone bad, usually kept by niggers.

Poor gun handling, and lax use of firearms...again, niggers.

Ban niggers.

>Surprising how everyone forgets the real king of all doge, de Chow

youtube.com/watch?v=_oluspL7qPI

nono what I mean is everyone says ban the guns, not the niggers

owning a pitbull is to 2016 as owning an H2 was in 2006

both are roughly the equivalent of getting a tribal tattoo in 1996

It's the both of your pieces of shit. Now fuck off.

you're comparing niggers to dogs.

They're equals you racist.

This so much

Everyone who owns a pitbull is fucking scum, never met a normal person who owns one, always chavs and lower class people who use it as a status thing.

no they aren't.

stfu user my tribal tatoos and puca shell necklace have been getting me laid for 20 years with no breaks

Absolutely. Pitts are just a dangerous breed but if trained right they can be terrific dogs.

>^5 - high five bro

For what it's worth, every second episode of Judge Judy is some scummy person being sued over something their pitbull did to a person or another dog.

What pisses me off the most is how these fucking owners make excuses for those pieces of shit. The whole "nanny dog" crap was some myth cooked up by a canadian in the last 40 years or so.

Only fucking retards own Pits. But there are different types of Pit owners. One is the nigger-like criminal. Two is the asshole who owns one to look tough. Three is the liberal hippie sjw who thinks they're misunderstood.

shouldn't you be out buying cargo shorts or something

Man, this is giving me a boner already. Imagine how much pleasure that dog's 10 inch penis would give to a woman.

>cute puppies
its not like they grow into killing machines

here is a pic of an innocent animal , im sure it wont turn into the natures perfect predator

I liked the one where judy ripped into the pitbull owners for trying to claim the pet duck their stupid animal mauled was a dangerous animal.

I would've shot the pitbull if i were an american and it just killed my met duck

White pit owner, good dog. Loves people. /thread

Also total qts

I hate dogs, women and niggers all alike.
sue me, motherfucker.

We're nature's perfect predator, should we kill all babies?

/thread

Border Collies are pretty much the smartest dogs ever.

This
The dogs who attack people are either untrained or trained to attack

>a gun shot someone
>a car drove drunk
>a shitpost was made without a faggot

American pit bull terriers are among the master races of canines bred to serve men. If you have a problem with them you're either a puppy strangling PETA member or another liberal cuck so immense a 60 pound dog scares you.

inb4 nigger dog owner: nah, german shepherd-labrador, probably get a bull terrier or staffordshire when it dies though

Black violence is society's fault, not the criminals'.

I hate pitbulls and their nigger/spic/white trash owners

And the rest of pit bull owners are stupid libs who pat themselves on the back for getting a misunderstood dog from the shelter. There was an user on /an/ who adopted a pit bull and after having it for months it decided to kill and eat his cat of 12 years while he wasn't at home.

But that's true. Still breeds like pitbull are more dangerous because of their strength.

>THE DOG DIN DO NUFFIN HE MAN BEST FREUND IT DA OWNER FAULT

That's why they're banned or controlled in most of the civilized world?

4th is the lesbian that owns one to get dicked by it. Very common in gay communities.

we are far from natures perfect predator , tigers or animals like silverback gorillas are the perfect predators , they evolved to kill. Todays tigers are stronger than their ancestors