Nigger stories thread

Did any of you anons have an experience with niggers early on on life? Growing up in the south and experiencing their chimp outs first hand is a bitter red pill to swallow. Earliest one I can recall was in fifth grade
>be in study hall
>have free time to do whatever you wanted whether it was productive or not, the teacher didn't give a rats ass
>reading hatchet minding my own business
>nig in front of me asks to borrow a pencil for whatever reason
>tell him i don't have one
>look down and go back to reading my book not thinking anything of it
>next thing i know im on the floor cause he shoved me out of my desk and i hit my head on the desk next to me
>nigs about to jump on me and go full chimp mode
>my friend that witnessed him cheapshot me when i wasnt prepared and imediately shoves him away from me
>go to principals office
>nig gets administrative detention
>on the way out he gives me a first bump and says yo my bad man i just oh-vuh REE-axted is all we cool right (when niggers try to say a big word they have to break it up by syllable)
>wat.jpeg
>young mind couldn't comprehend could make some kids behave like that
>realized that day that niggers aren't human

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NKPLjsXXaP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Work in a hostel in UK.

First floor offered to local council to house refugees. They get put up there until they get housed, but it's the same story:

>smoke and drink inside
>occasionally makes other guests uncomfortable, following around girls, sitting in groups, being loud etc.
>"can't throw me out I'm an asylum seeker"
>boofuckinghoo.jpg
>"yous a racist"
>"I'm an egalitarian, you will be treated like anyone else who breaks the rules"

Chimp out ensues.

I'm not saying anything that will get me involved in some racism row shit, I like my job and the money.

It's difficult to not be red pilled by this shit.

>going home from a hard day of work to pay for my wife's son
>found my wife cheating again with one of the child refugees we took in
>ended up watching again
>didn't sleep well that night

I can remember countless nigger stories even before pre school, and my town doesnt even have that many black people. Seriously what is wrong with them? I remember seeing a liberal poster that said "racism is learned" and they are right

Allah ackbar!

>7th grade
>be big fan of Nick at Nite, especially Diffrent Strokes
>Go around saying "whatchu talkin bout!! whatchu talkin bout!!!"
>say it to black guy in locker room
>He grabs me by the front of my shirt and slams me up against the locker
>says "whatchu talkin bout WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT!!! YOU DON'T BE SAYIN THAT SHIT WHEN I BE UP IN YO FACE!!!"
In retrospect maybe he was justified?

>"racism is learned" and they are right
Studies have shown that as diversity increases in a neighborhood, people become more racist.

I once let a black man infront of me at the only attended checkout at the mini mart, I had many more items and he only had two things. He said thankyou.

End.

When I was in fourth grade there was a sixth grade nigger that would go around and touch everybody's dick and proclaim "You got lil' dick boy, I got BIIIIG dick"

Also in my high school robotics class, everyday one of the niggers would ask the teacher something along the lines of "How does a ruler work?"

>be 14
>first year of HS (2000)
>try out for basketball team
>significantly slower than majority black team
>use int and skill to make them look stupid
>memorize all plays by 2nd tryout
>impress coach
>list comes out a few days later
>i make varsity
>none of the nigs who tried out made it
>me and 6'6" white guy made varsity
>first practice with mostly black team
>win out shooting guard position over 18 year old nig kobe wannabe
>get jumped after first practice in parking lot
>mom pulls me out and puts me in mostly all white private school
>could've been the next stevie nash

Basketball is the white man's sport. Don't let the Jews tell you otherwise.

Three years ago
>be 17
>the school shares a building with the SFI (swedish for immigrants) class
>only two other students and old woman teacher in classroom
>suddenly hear crashing and shouting outside classroom
>go open the door
>see shitskin in his thirties, (aka refugee child) throwing perforator at clock on wall
>printer looks beat up
>looking pretty shitty in general out there
>nigger looks at me
>fanheller.bild
>close door
>lock door
>hear nig banging on the door for a while
>theZombieApocalypse.png
>soon hear police sirens
>police pacify nig and takes him to the station
>rest of day goes on as normal

I have another, shorter one from a friend a year later at that school if anyone wants to hear it.

>yfw I just watched the Scooby Doo the XXX parody

that was good

>tldr

but dat Daphne tho

>be me in college
>live in an apartment complex
>have a few friends over one weekend night
>night's winding down
>about 2:30 AM at this point
>lying on my couch watching TV
>two roommates asleep, the other is watching TV with me
>three random kids I've never met start banging on our door
>open it
>three white kids tell us, "if you guys live here I think someone is trying to break into one of your cars."
>go outside
>roommates passenger window is shattered
>one dindu laying on grass next to car bleeding
>other dindu sitting in passenger seat trying to start the car without keys
>roommate calls cops
>I ask them what the fuck they think they're doing
>dindu in driver seat gets out and starts pushing me
>yelling at me to throw a punch
>keep my cool because I know the cops will be here any second
>cops come and immediately arrest both of them

>mfw cops told me I should have punched him and told the cops that they just fell
>mfw the two dindu's were very loudly talking about running away while wearing handcuffs 10 feet away from a cop who was looking at them

U Shuda KiCKk HiZ aZz b0i

Recently found out that my only black childhood friend blacked a white girl is now a father and left her. All the memes are real

5 years old, had a negress as a babysitter...she had a son (~11?) and a daughter (~7?) and one day when the negress went out (work?) the sons friend came over and the two boys forced the daughter to give them head...right in front of me. She was gagging and crying and later on I told my mother who told the negress, who refused to believe me or my mom. That was the end of that babysitter.

I grew up in the south in the 80's.

Hilariously, the oil boom and tons of family oriented tv programming involving decent black families worked: very few in my area were dindus, except for burnouts.

Nowadays, they're all thuglets though.

Please continue

>working a student job in a factory
>dinerbreak after the first half of my nightshift
>eating a sandwich and a banana for dessert
>the entire cantine is empty, I'm the only person enjoying a break
>suddenly le wild nigger appears and sets himself in front of me
>doesn't say a fucking word, just watching me eating the banana

Not a thriller, I know. But still kinda funny

>One traumatic incident in little jimmy's childhood forever painted dark skinned people as violent subhumans, even if it was one isolated incident
Lol makes a lot of sense, I feel like most of Sup Forums is like this.

>My mom taught at an islamic school in Alberta
>Went to work with her one day
>Met her 6th grade class
>They were just like the 6th grade class I was in
>We all shot the shit and got along, played ball games in the gym
>Shot the shit about some spiderman book I was reading and how he was sniping MJ titties
>Was a great time

I have more stories, but generally it's poor uneducated people that chimp out, doesn't matter what race they are.
Fuck I hate stupid people

>le wild nigger appears

Back to plebbit, fag.

Is the humor that he had nothing to eat and wanted your banana like a monkey?

>be young girl
>merely 148 cm tall
>walk from school to the dormitory 200m away
>encounter nigger coming the opposite direction
>as they pass by each other the nig punches her in the stomach for no reason
>misses belly and hits lower edge of the ribs so she don't looses her breath
>she screams and runs the rest of the way to the dorm, nig not following her thankfully
>be me
>drinking coffee in cafeteria
>hear someone entering the dormitory
>she is crying
>I run out and comfort her, asking what happened
>she tells me how nig tried to punch her breathless on her way home
>was likely planning drag her away and rape her
>get in contact with the police
>she does not dare to go to the station herself, asks me to come with her
>naturally I go with her
>she gets to look at pics of possible suspects
>find nig
>he's got a record for assault
>but naturally he can't be sent back, since that would be mean
>nig gets relocated to another immigrant home
>probably causing trouble somewhere else atm

He actually had nothing to eat, which is strange because we only had one break per day. He was just starring at me and my lunch box

there was a poor ass nigger on our elementary school once.
all of us treated him like shit. his name was some weird shit like "mugabasa", so we just called him a nigger or a gypsy. he hated that shit.

one time we were playing football. all of us had a rule where we would get to kick shots in rotation to let everyone have one opportunity. the nigger's team didn't let him for some reason. after doing this 2 times in a row, he started screaming and chimping out. his entire team started beating the shit out of him, until he was on the ground. then they were kicking and spitting on him while he was crying and begging for mercy.

god i hated this nigger.

>Poor
>Greece
Not surprising.

i know this story might be a lil' bit rageworthy. please have this commentary of my meme calm you down.

That wasn't a nigger, then.

>Middle school PE
>Inside because of rain
>We have to play flag football inside
>Do this for 2 days
>Other team always hands ball to nig nog
>Always get his flags
>Last day of it and he almost chimps out on me telling me to fuck off because I always snatch his flags
>Tell him to tell his team not to hand if off to him all the time and maybe they will score
>Go to locker room to change
>He tries to jump me but my friends tell him to back the fuck up
>He doesn't listen
>One of my friends punches him and we move his k-o'd body into the stall, head in the toliet
>Gym teacher asks what's going on
>we say he passed out
>gym teacher thinks it's because of dehydration

one of the best days ever, he never bothered me or anyone else I knew after that.

I actually got a similar story to OP's

>be in NJ
>stop at quick chek for a drink
>walk out see nigger
>nigger asks if I got a smoke
>say no I don't smoke
>walk to my car
>open open door and get in
>grabbed from behind
>throw an elbow
>turn around
>see nigger
>throw punch while being punched
>nigger falls down
>instantly starts bitching "wut wuz dat for?"
>.....
>tell him to get the fuck out of my way
>leave

Fucking niggers man, dude attacks me over a cigarette I don't have and doesn't realize why I dropped his ass.

>be young girl
Tits or GTFO

I live around a lot of niggers but I never interact with them unless I have to

>driving into DC
>lazy so I decide to park in the city instead of taking the metro in
>find a parking garage
>nig is sitting there as the attendant
>"uh yea that's gonna be $50"
>no this parking garage is supposed to be $20
>"uh yea well we got them extra fees an shit"
>"the sign says $20"
>"naw that sign is wrong you gotta pay 50"
>no
>"I can't let you park here until you pay"
>ok well how about I walk down there to the office where your boss is and pay him then
>sucks air in through his teeth, rolls his head back, as is custom for hostile niggers
>"mayne..."
>lets me in

I don't have many stories

l told it from her perspective as she told me, I don't think you wanna see my tits 'cause I'm a guy.

Only one way for us to know, bitch

>relocated to another immigrant home
Can't here parents press charges against nigger? immigrant or not jails are open for everyone right?

shut up you han dog

>le if he's not acting like a chimp he's not a nigger meme

They're all niggers, some just learn to be respectable adults.

Han? Like the chinese? I'm Irish, boyo

I don't have any edgy stories. I never had childhood conflicts with minorities, I was just basically socially segregated from them. I grew up in the white suburbs outside of Houston, TX. Went to a pretty good school with plenty of Blacks and only had a few minor issues on the bus with Mexicans. I just brushed it off and it was no big deal. I Kept to myself and only had white friends. I didn't really think much about race until I went to a college in a small, 90%+ white state and realized it's greatness. I didn't become a racist until the years after college where I encountered reality. My dad is racist, same as his dad. I think I rejected racism and didn't understand it because I just wanted to be different than my family. But once I joined the real world of reality outside of being a student, I saw the light and embraced who I am and my white identity just like my old man. Basically I completely understand my family now and respect them. Everyone has a different journey to racial enlightenment I guess.

I would love it if that was the case but he was apparently "underage" or some shit like that.

This is absolutely fucked up man. I bet this shit traumatically scarred you and fucked up your understanding of sex.

>See girl givin oral
>Scarred for life

He wasnt raped bro

It was someone elses story you fucking idiot.

>live in all white town in 90% white rural state
>no niggers until I went off to school
>he was some Haitian who was old enough to buy us beer
>pretty cool kid
But I guess you did say this was a nigger stories thread I don't know if I can contribute...

>.25 has been added to your account.

White people need to abandon Sweden desu

>le
Opinion disregarded

link? torrent?

Dude he was five and a girl who was seven got orally raped in front of him...

Here police does a court-medical expertise if suspect/body has no papers. You can just say you're 13 and walk away. I believe they check tooths' corrosion level.

>still being mad about France

Probly thought it was some kind of hide the snake game

I didnt fully understand what was going on except that it was sex and that something wasnt right because she was crying so much. I dont think it affected me, I dont have any hangups or weird fetishes or mental problems because of it. Its one of those memories where you just go...oh jesus, thats fucked up

>Still talking

>being mad about the printing press

You brits are so salty today.

They rarely if ever actually do any check ups like that here now. Personally I think that would be a minimum to be allowed into the country, but they are afraid to be called "racist" or hurt some (criminal) negro's feelings.
Sweden is fucked up.

>can't throw me out I'm an asylum seeker
God damn I'm glad I have freedom of speech, I'd call that nigger a nigger straight to his face.

No, he's a dumb chimp who has no idea what the fuck he talkin bout

Lel yea the all the blacks are pretty chill here. Except for the abos. Fuck those cunts. They haven't even evolved to chimp yet.

>would ask the teacher something along the lines of "How does a ruler work?"

>throwing perforator at clock on wall
wat?

>see black person
>his mannerisms are distressing

First of all, that's hun. I think he meant hans, like the dutch.

He threw one of these things at a clock that was hanging on the wall.

>mad about France
>mad about printing press
Is this how americans win an argument?

you call that bate?

So it's not a meme, huh. So sorry. Our migration control agency is one of the hardest-working in the state, human cages and daily inspections and shit.

an inspiration to the world, ivan

We could use that so much.

>a fucking leaf

Did weed lmao finally replace your water with kool-aid?

A typical leaf.

This. I want to see the advances Sweden has made on abolishing gender

>no homo

i refuse to believe he was polite enough to wait for you to ask him whether he'd like to share your banana.

You're an asshole.

meh, well take what we can get

wow, what great anecdotal evidence you have right there, totally blows our statistics out of the water, wow, a sample size of ONE? omg!

wow, you told him bruv, sharia 4ever, god behead the queen and dat, innit

>I'd call that nigger a nigger straight to his face.
you still allowed to do that? am jelly, isn't it a hate crime?

aah, we call those a hole punch

it's good, but you have far too many mudslimes still

they're getting pretty niggerish in parts of melbourne now

like kebab, cunts don't cause trouble until they've got the numbers in their favour

One from the other day, nothing particularly outrageous but just shows how annoying they can be:

>go swimming
>normal pool has been hired out by a water polo team
>go to a different pool in a more urban area
>loads of melanin-enriched individuals
>none of them are actually swimming, just chimping around in the shallow area and the kids pool
>finish swimming and shower
>culturally diverse gentlemen of african ethnic origin literally whooping and screeching like apes in the shower block for no reason
>get changed and hear screaming, swearing, attempts at rapping in some sort of primitive pseudo-English dialects
>as I'm leaving see the racially diverse rapscallions systematically checking all of the lockers for coins that people have left behind
>think to myself how much I prefer my usual, more ethnically homogenous swimming pool

>be 23
>in bed, weekend
>around 2 am, wake up because noise
>hear glass breaking, things falling and shouting in the apartment above me. Nigger couple fighting
>thin walls so I hear what they shout.
>niggerwoman: I told you to stay away from that bitch!
>nigger: fuck you, If you don't fuck me, I fuck other bitches.
>hear more things falling
>hear squealing bitch
>no,no, NOOO, please NOOO!!!
>suddenly no more noise
>a few minutes later I hear sirens, cops arrive
>look through window, Nigger arrested, ambulance arrive. Black bagged Niggerwoman.
>sleep like baby

Heres the kicker, those kids had to have seen that somewhere else and figured it was acceptable behavior.

Why do we allow poor blacks to have children again?

>responds to numerous posts
>gives no new information
>criticises others
>gives no critique themselves

You're just one of those people who wants to be heard aren't you? Regardless of content you're spewing. Idiot.

casual.
respect.

Idk why that would affect your sleeping.

>at pool
>70% immigrants
>old brown guys staring at kids
>nigger kids diving in the excercise swimming area instead of in random bathing area
>loud as hell there
>need to keep an eye on my belongings at all times
>someone has taken a shit in ine of the showers
>#justmulticulturalthings

when i went to paris last year i wanted to buy a sim card for my phone, went into an SFR and met the rudest ever service staff in my life. she was very fluent in english but refused to explain the different sim cards/plans/products available, when she put the sim card in my phone she refused to help me set up the configuration, said it's my phone fault, then told me "do you want to buy it? it's your phone's fault! your phone is broken! fuck it!" i refused to give money to any business that is so rude to the customer. much later i made some french friends and they helped me sort out getting a sim card, for half the price of what that nigress bitch was trying to make me pay. i knew something was fishy when she didn't want to explain the sim card options.

at gare du nord there was a long queue for the bathroom, and some nigger came up next to me, i said as nicely as i could "i dont speak french im sorry" and then he started gesticulating and asking me to upskirt myself. what the fuck i was so terrified i ran away and didnt want to pee anymore.

also in london at night i'm just minding my own damn business, and random nigs would come up and be like "HEYY HEYY CHING CHONGGG" wailing his arms wildly, i just ignored him completely and continued walking my path, later i hear from behind "whats the matter you douwanna talk to a black guy?" jesus christ.

Please never Chance russia

I slept better.

Here you can see the progression from a moderate/severely cucked country like the UK to an irreversibly pathetic nation like Sweden.

In each case the swimming pool is a microcosm for the state of the nation, in my earlier post the negroes were causing mild irritation but were not yet interfering significantly with the day-to-day function of the pool.

In this Swedish gentleman's example the abundance of migrants the tolerance displayed towards them has led to chaos, disorder and public defecation.

I imagine if I were to visit my local pool again in 10 or 15 years time, it would be much like the Swede's pool in the present.

>Brits telling themselves it's not that bad because Sweden

You're all lost.

Both of these happened last fall.
>lonely as fuck
>go on dating site
>get a few dates, not a lot happens
>go on a date with a nigger (he seemed respectable; employed, in a suit in his picture, etc)
>entire date he can't stop talking about politics, disagrees with me about almost everything, sanders voter etc but we're getting along
>walk into convenience store to buy some sodas
>when we're checking out he shoplifts like 30 fucking candy things (skittles, chocolate, some gum, the works)
Needless to say I didn't call him back.

Then the other, this one happened later
>coming home from a party, drunk off my ass
>past midnight
>nigwalk.jpg
>dindu springs out in front of me
>asks me for some spare change
>tell him sorry man I don't have any
>pulls out a knife and screams at me to give him my money
>give him my wallet
>he takes it, punches me in the gut and runs

I own a gun now.

Quite the opposite my friend, I'm saying that Sweden presents an ominous window into the very near future if my country continues on its current trajectory.

I wish you the best of luck in electing a party that will prevent the same from happening to your country.

>>go on a date with a nigger
>>with a nigger

Well, there's your problem right there.

Where's the gasoline, Tkachenko?

I fell for the "niggers are different from black men" meme.

r u a gay?

Your own fault for going out with a nigger

Yup.

It was a learning experience. I'm just glad I didn't fuck him.

>gators can jump really high
>gators love chicken
>gators are overly aggressive
>gators fight each other for territory
>gators will walk across the raod without caring for on coming traffic
>gators now steal watermelons
>gators are owned by men for entertainment

Gators confirmed as niggers that can swim.

Got booty pics you wanna share?

That's too lewd for Sup Forums I'm afraid.