Harley Quinn Film Confirmed

Margot Robbie producing:
hollywoodreporter.com/news/margot-robbie-signs-first-look-928813

hopefully it's also used as a jared leto joker containment movie so we don't have to see his bitchass in the batfleck movie

Hopefully they kill him in the beginning and we don't see him again until the end that would be stellar.

since margot is producing does that mean they can't scream sexism when she shows off her sexy body?

>shows off her sexy body?
What sexy body?

Gotham sirens when?

Get pussy then talk shit.

Really hope she gets a better costume.

It's called internalised misogyny so no

Wouldn't the people getting pussy say her body is shit? I thought it was the desperate virgins saying any body with a vagina is hot, not the other way around.

>not liking the best live action joker

baka

How tf did Jokers side bitch get a stand alone movie b4 the Joker himself? It's like Robin getting a movie b4 Batman.

a literally cuck more than likely 21 pilots fan who's stupid enough to tattoo damaged across his head
voice was just a bad ledger impression at best
not to mention leto is a hack

>a literally cuck

u wot

Did they?

tf did you say to me, lil bitch?

she looks disgusted

>How tf did Jokers side bitch get a stand alone movie b4 the Joker himself?

That side bitch has been super popular ever since the 90s cartoon, they like her design, her bubbly and insane personality, her warped relationship with the Joker, how she pairs up with Poison Ivy, etc etc

No idea what they'll do for a solo movie but I'd like to see something like After Hours where Harley steals something that gets the attention of every big time crook and spends the movie trying to stay ahead of them, the police and Batman

Sounds like Catwomans shitty movie

There had better be Poison Ivy and lesbianism.

Does she tho?

Never seen it so I'll take your word for it, was thinking something more in tone with Hudson Hawk, and NO BASKETBALL

Pokémon GO eh !?

How would you know !?

I just went to a horror con, if the chicks want to dress like SS harley Quinn, and let me grope those asses as Jason, I'm ok with it.
I do hate that she is not the Harley from the animated series, that is how she's supposed to be, not a super badass gymnist martial arts chick.

that was random

"Catwoman" definitely was mishandled, user !!

>I do hate that she is not the Harley from the animated series, that is how she's supposed to be, not a super badass gymnist martial arts chick.

What you fail to realize is that over 20 years have passed since she was created so she had to become more than that, if she's going to be the Joker's gal getting oneshot bitchslapped by Batman won't cut it, so obviously she had to get better at fighting.

Poison Ivy is sure bet to make very interesting & important KEY player because of her being promiscuous almost makes a witch in "Mcbeth".

Of course.

Do you leave out this dude just yet !!

Cristina Hendricks for Ivy, fuckin do it

Smith fucks twinks, it is known.

Good I'm excited for it. Hopefully Ivy and Catwoman are also in it. Joker too but just for a little bit to help move along some of the Harley plot.

So essentially a two hour long fridge commercial?

But I DO like Heath Ledger, user.

Leto said he wants to be in everything Margot will do in the future and he's in good terms with WB, so I guess it's a done deal.

We already went over this user, Ledger wasn't playing the Joker.

>ledgerfags still exist

jesus christ

tbqhwyf Robbie and Smith were the best part of Suicide Squad so I'm pretty hyped

is this the tactic now?

just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks

Smith was awful, faggot.

Harley Quinn stuck pretty well.

harley quinn is such a shit character tho.

>sexy body

I only just watched Squad last night, and i just dont get it.

like, Deadshot, ok cunt did shit, pew pew and took on however many cunts while on that car.

El Mexicano, yeah same thing i guess, but when he fully transformed i did get a sense of "neat"

Capt Boomie, found him somewhat funny, but i mean as a bank robber sure ill let that happen, but as a part of the squad, or atleast in the movie he didn't really do shit, any cunt with a gun could of done it.

Sunrise Land Knight-chan, same thing as boomie without the funny.

Harley Fridge Quinn, Ok i get shes like flexiable and shit, so kind of like the circus bitch from avatar the last air bender, but way shitter, I mean anything she could do with a gun and bat/hammer so could anyone else.

Croconigger, if it wasnt for that "muh bombs in the water" it would have been pointless, i mean i think he would be more useful than the last 3 cunts, but they didnt show it.

Mr J letto. i know he wasnt a MC, but really he was shit, they didnt show the same way other jokers got their way, they showed him as crazy and then him winning, nothing more. it was like Scene A "hes crazy" scene B "he wins" but now how.

also old mate enchanters bro went from 100% acc to 0% acc from the start to the end of the movie'

movie was shit.

>Margot Robbie producing
is this what they call a vanity project

Ever notice that, if a man pursues a project that's near & dear to him, it's a "passion project", but if a woman does it, it's a "vanity project"? Think about that for a minute.

You know that leto fucks anything with a hole, right?

there's stories of him on reddit paying girls 10 dollars ot have sex with him and telling them to sign NDRs.

>handsome movie star has sex, no one surprised

Yeah but having super-loose morals is something relaly different. A good looking guy might get more pussy than normal guys but fucking trans guys woth the same tenacity as gays and women makes you rethink the entire thing.

Deadpool was a total vanity project for Reynolds but it just so happened to end up good.

She better keep up her intense work out schedule
:^)