I recently found out that my gf cheated on me a few months ago...

I recently found out that my gf cheated on me a few months ago. She said she was drunk and couldn't control herself when she hooked up with the guy. We've dated for almost 2 and a half years. She said I never truly loved her if I break up with her over this. I don't know what to do because I always did love her, but I would feel like a pushover if I stayed with her. We were also planning on having kids soon. I am so confused.

if you take her back, you're a cuck. time to move on.

Just tell her she blew it bitch

>She says you never truly loved her
>You had plans to get kids, and even then she cheated on you

Who do you think is the one who never truly loved the other? IMO talk to her over it, tear her apart until she regrets. If she opens up and apologizes (you know what im saying) then stay with her, but be careful from now on.

If not, just tell her to fuck off

OP, did you find out or did she confess? Think about that. Was she planning on hiding it forever or did she actually came out clean?

Stop being a faggot cuck

Ask her if you can fuck whomever you want at least once... her answer decides if she loves you or not. Remember when girls say stupid faggot shit... turn it around on them. See how they feel. Theyre also very fucking retarded.

once a cheater, always a cheater.
MGTOW all the way.
women are whores.

Once a cheater always a cheater. If your ok with some other dudes seconds then stick around.

Ok OP, your time is now, it's time for you to grab life by the balls.

Tell her she never truly loved you if she allowed herself to get into that situation and promptly take your shit and leave.

Getting drunk and not being able to control themselves is the lame excuse women use to fuck other men without consequences while you're at home spanking your meat. Do yourself a favor and leave this bitch before you put your seed in her and end up with kids or taking care of someone else's kids

Feel like I've seen this before..

Shes probably lying my dude. She probably did it intentionally and felt guilty so she told you a phony ass story. Dump her man. Once a cheater always a cheater. If she truly loved you she wouldn't have cheated.

Dump the bitch she will do it again

/thread

user, just respect yourself bro, move on before pain goes stronger, the pain is here but you dont need to suffer!!

Tell her what she did wrong... and move out, why? coz if you dont tell her she will never learn... fuck off bro!

You can be drunk, or high or any shit, but "truly love" haha that bitch ... omg they are just amazing if you want,, you can fuck her and then good bye..

WTF? the cunt is using emotional blackmail.

if SHE REALLY LOVE YOU, THE CUNT WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED, RIGHT?

save your love for someone who really cares and loves you, and won't betray you: YOU YOURSELF!

MGTOW all the way!

cunts are emotionally unstable parasites and manipulative psychopaths who will destroy you if you give them the chance.

wake up, bud.

being single gives you freedom, power and more money in your pocket. it also saves you dealing with mind-numbing, soul-crushing and resource-draining things like "family" and "children".

>i cheated, but if you leave, you never loved me
The fuck kinda logic is that

Lol she told said you never truly loved her if you break up over this....i bet she wasn't thinking about that when she had some random guys dick throbbing inside her op haha

Leave her

Women's logic

And many men are stupid enough to fall for it

Rhetorical question, my dude

Leave, my nigga, that's the worst kind of headfuck; she's trying to pass the guilt on to you with elementary grade logic

No. She's outright fucking lying. You can control yourself while drunk, it's just that your inhibitions are lowered, so you don't WANT to.

The real reason people cheat is less to do with their partner and more to do with them. People cheat because they are unhappy with where they are at in life and their subconscious breaks down boundaries between others to open them up to new opportunities (whether right or wrong). The alcohol likely had NOTHING to do with it, other than a decrease in the ability to hold herself back from what she wanted to do.

Definitely don't have kids with her because she's clearly unhappy with where's SHE (not you) is at in life right now. Take some time apart, cool down from the whole situation (a couple months), and then reevaluate whether or not you truly want to be together in life. She'll figure her shit out too, whether she/you want to or not. Stay together and shrug it off, and you're asking for another incident (maybe not cheating, but unhappiness for sure) to happen that will make you do this anyway.

Just remember that she didn't cheat to hurt you, and you really had nothing to do with it. It's just her being fucked up right now. If you do stay with her in the end, you need to forgive AND forget--if you can't do that, you can't be together. Do that by talking it out over a long time until you understand her and she understands exactly where you stand.

just send her the photo "ya blew it"

Dump the traitor.

>I recently found out that my gf cheated on me a few months ago.

you're a 100% cuck, except if you dumped her immediately.

Think you're assuming he also found out a few months ago and not right now

Think you're assuming he also found out a few months ago and not just now

Yeah, in the end it's just better to break up. Long distance gf of 3 years came to live with me.

She was homeschooled, I was her first bf and sexual partner and very trustworthy.

Ended up getting fucked by some black co workers of mine. Forgave her and she did it twice after

>She said she was drunk and couldn't control herself
OP she wasn't fucking under the control of a mind controller she's a fucking stacy who need to get aids