Old: "Useful" /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=87_TOuYDigk&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoti
community.sigames.com/showthread.php/375632-Pairs-amp-Combinations-The-Complete-Series
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Adnan_Kadhim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry mate, my country didn't even play in that WC.

2st for leaf pride

/Qt/s edition

honestly I know you guys like to give me shit for my threads but norbro's are way worse

Leaf thread?

its ok i like you butters

>Daria Legkaya.jpg (0 MB, 125x83)
>125x83

what the fuck butters

literally why, its a big image for you

butters you're the one still playing on a fucking 1366x768
you have no qualifications to talk about images sizes

lmao wtf it's the same fucking image wtf 4chinz why you do this

>no title
>no /trb/ pic
>no streams
>no "football manager"
at least you didn't copy the links twice and you did remeber to remove the (embed)

>literally have my dick in my hand and try to magnify the picture
>2 KB, 125x83

why

>>literally have my dick in my hand
that's not why I post cuties you fucking degenerate

Literally means figuratively, mate

>english is too straightforward and logical
>let's add more contranyms
fucking people

>english is too straightforward and logical
lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghoti

I literally laughed at this

I wasn't speaking literally

its all falling apart, it started off so well.

can a player actually strike a match official? I've never seen this happen before.

I've never had it happen

I literally wasn't speaking.

I might edit one of my players to see if it can happen

Max diritiness, min temperament etc

yeah do it matey
for science

>he just dives a lot and whines about your teamtalks

>A managerless Tenerife has managed to get to 1st in Liga Adelante
I guess they didn't need me after all

>tfw your fastblackman pseudo-striker is doing ok but putting an average of >3 shots off target per game

Does fm even do things like this?

>All italian clubs play super defensive

Lets see, we have Juventus, andddddddddddd thats it. Yep not even Inter plays defensive anymore.

The most outrageous thing I've ever seen is 3 players getting yellow for complaining about a given penalty. Might have just been a bug though, but it said that they were complaining in the commentary.

what did this guy originally say before the edit?

signed this guy from hibernian at the start of the season when he had 0 international caps, and hes scored more goals for england than me so far

Do I have to pick an established club to get crazy fans?

Just go down in style, m8.

Rate managers.

Am I playing meme tactics?

>best opinion: >moyes

Why isn't cyprus playable?

Apoel are a way bigger club than anyone in Iceland

It was a weird season desu

Me and Dave go way back.
I also compliment him in the media on a fortnightly basis, and will continue to do so until I am in his favoured personnel.

>Gent/Genk draw
Based europa

they never add new leagues

They'd have to actually spend money on researchers to add a new league and SI won't do that

>welsh and irish leagues are lowest ranked playable ones in europe
>then finland and iceland
>then all the slav leagues
>then Belarus

Belarus are suprisingly high.

And I'm not sure what to pick here, I want to play in a shitty league but all the truly bad ones are Jan to Dec structures

Finland's weird in that even the best clubs have poor youth facilities

Finland is pretty shit at player development. We've produced three good footballers and a couple decent ines in the last thirty years.

I'm gonna start an Iceland one and kinda play it as by B save (Belgium's fun but it's not gonna be challenging for long)

Although I need to see what it's like actually playing a league that's only 4 months long.

There's also two cups, a standard one with prize money and a Europa place and a monstrosity with groups of 8 teams and no fucking prize for winning it

you got the world class school system, we got the world class academies

The league cup (with the groups) is basically just a preseason tournament but one that all of Iceland plays

It's cool

I didnt mean in real life but in FM you utter mong

Great squad composition on this team...

All those are either MR or AMR

And the people who can play on the left...

My squad is like that but with left wingers

Is the money needed to turn pro fixed or country specific?

doubt it's fixed, should depend on the chairman and league

They need to add more middle eastern and african leagues while they are at it.
It's annoying the only one we have is South Africa and fucking India

Does it make sense to play a Shadow Striker even if its not behind a false 9?

I'm not very good at FM what's the worst team that won't frustrate me, just started a save with Portsmouth and is going alright but wanna try a weird league too

yeah why wouldn't it.
community.sigames.com/showthread.php/375632-Pairs-amp-Combinations-The-Complete-Series

french or german lower divisions
Switzerland
Scandinavian leagues
MLS

Given that strikerless tactics have been strong for a whole decade yes it does

ty

Yes. It's just a very attack-minded AMC, basically a poacher in the AMC role.

Juventes want 39m for him
do i sell?

You can get a little more than that for Özil

Ozil is easily worth 50m so no

Keep in mind he is first choice CB

He's insanely good, why the fuck would you sell. I'd pay 60 for a great defender that is as fast as your lad, truly a magical player.

>not at potential
>sensible wages
>rare flag

I wouldn't. But you did promise...

he'll get over it

rate my chances of promoting
8 games left

>39m
nah, hold out for more
he can't play the ball, which is a shame, but I can't imagine being able to replace him with someone who can (and who is as good defensively/physically) for less than 50m

Got some antidepressants from the GP today lads

i got a bottle of rum from the co-op

Got a crate of Fosters and a bottle of gin too lad

Will keane might be headed for norwegian football.

Interesting.

>Pepe Frog
top goalscorers
>Pepe Diaz
>Pepelu
w-woah

very happy with our first season in la liga desu. the goal was to attempt to avoid relegation

Oooh, what kind?

meme magic is real

>egypt
>rare flag

erh

Uncommon then.

Given the amount of Krauts in my team, anything not-German is looking rare to me.

>tfw hoping your young right back declares for Togo so you get that sweet diversity.

flores and his mates are way too ambitious

Celta strong.

>wanting him to abandon your team to go to the ACON every 4 years

>game forces you to make a decision which will piss off either half of your players

I always end up with some kind of diverse team.
Domestic players are too expensive

>implying my three times consecutive Champions league winning side doesn't need a handicap

Jesus christ lad

Iraq? That's pretty cool. The rarest flag I've had was a Libyan back up keeper.

>every 4 years

i said they were right, we should aim for respectable. It caused only positive effect in the end, but I think they're being unrealistic as we were touted for 20th this season and we're really not that good (had a lot of lucky results)

feeling like ranieri

>Domestic players are too expensive
>has two Englishmen

He's a real player
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Adnan_Kadhim

I need some tactical input. Pic related are the tactics that I use with my 4-2-3-1.

1) I either have a supportive midfield (one guy stays behind, one gets himself open, one stays a bit higher but doesn't get into the box) or an aggressive midfield that tries to get into the box. Depends on whether I can dominate the opponent and try to overload the defense or if I'm trying to play organized football.
2) I use IWB most of the time, but against some teams that cannot defend the flanks well, regular attacking fullbacks or wingbacks are more useful so I sometimes use those.
3) Sometimes I use wingers instead of RMD if I want my wingers to cut outside and cross, especially against teams that overload the middle so that I can't get any passes through to the RMD.

Now, what I want to know is what role to use instead of RPM. I'm 100% certain that I dislike the role in FM16 and 17, its just shit. Literally all the role is good for is running around like a headless chicken. an RPM positions himself high up the pitch so that it cant defend against counters but he never enters the box, so he's very vertically stationary, he only drifts horizontally. He's not even good at playmaking, the only thing that makes them a playmaker is that they value being open to receive passes more than being actually useful.

What role would complement my midfield and overall team the best in your opinion? I'm thinking about scratching playmakers in general, I don't like how any of them behave, except for APa (but that wouldn't fit into this team imo). What would you lads do?

>I need some tactical input
Don't use fluid

dude you spend all day giving out incorrect advice, why would you listen to input?

>Don't use fluid
congrats on giving the worst advice ever lad

Mind = Blown