Going to Poland this Summer

Going to see the inlaws in Poland....would I be okay wearing Trump gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAPjemY97qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd get beaten up wearing anything else.

yes, why not? Would i be in danger wearing KOD gear in USA? Do you even know what that is?

sure, valcheck. didn't think you'd support trump. did daniels fuck you over that much?

Most people won't give a fuck about your Trump gear.

Memes aside, Poles will not beat you up for what you wear.

You either go in the wrong neighbourhood and get beaten up, or just go somewhere safe and they will not care what you wear.

this

>nothing says more "America FUCK YEAH" than some Trump gear.
Come over here too!

You can have a fortune to get beaten up even for speaking english and for being smiling american dude. It's the same agressive shithole as russia.

since everyone cares about america and nobody cares about poland this isn't even a comparison

Noone will give a fuck. Literally noone. Just dot behave like drunken bongs...

Unless you wearing Arabic clothes , Burka, faggot clothes, rainbow flag, and dress like a typical British asking a polish man to clean his toilet. You will get beat up right ?

You'd probably be killed before leaving the terminal - especially if you landed at O'Hare.

>everyone cares about america
yes, in america

Wear some old soviet clothing. Polish people loved the old communists government

>It's the same agressive shithole as russia.
Not really XD

people just look weird at them.

As i said, people don't care about what you wear unless you cross the wrong neighbourhood.

Burka would go through, faggot clothes too, i think. Fuck the brits tho

OP I'll tell you this;

Once they get the scent of an Anglo they'll keep asking to do your plumbing.

>buy commie flag
>get it out of your bag in public
>get wpierdol

Russia should try to compare itself to Africa

Considering what I've been hearing lately about the poles' rise in xenophobia, I don't think you can make a fair assessment when you're comparing your bydlo-laden land with other nations with more pacific folk.

I'm in no way saying all poles are bad or aggressive, but I've been told so much about how badly foreigners are often treated there that I've grown wary of the rising nationalistic fervor.

My sister was there for a year. She worked as an accountant, and, even at her workplace, she'd be discriminated solely for being a foreigner. Her boyfriend, who was also portuguese, worked at a call center, and had a bunch of other foreigners working alongside him, most of whom had a story about having been beaten up for petty shit. They often avoided going out at night altogether.

Your friends should try not being black.

PROOOFS!!!

Top kek 8/10

Most people (except the younger ones who get news from the internet) here don't even know much about Trump's campaign. I wanted to buy myself the MAGA hat - completely unavailable in Poland, I would have to pay more for delivery from US than for the hat itself.

how am i supposed to know which one poland even is

For those who don't know, "wpierdol" means getting the shit beaten out of you, usually by some street thugs ("dresiarze").

educated people usually learn geography in school cleetus

just don't be a faggot

I'm just gonna bring my hat, I'm not gonna go all nuts or anything. Just wanna make sure it is okay to wear the hat. I just wear normal shit and try to stay low profile.

>proofsters actually believe this

> 5.3

Man our muslims are so based.

And they don't even shout Allahu Akbar

jesus go back to 1st grade.

Do poles really hate communism that much? After what the soviet union did to fix their country

>2.7
I'm so sorry, I never realized the number was so low.
I'll try my best to find a gay and punch him in the face.

Perhaps your folk could try not being the dregs of Europe.

My sister and her boyfriend are white, and they'd been there for a long time, so they weren't even tanned or anything, not that that even matters.

People tried to rip them off left and right for being foreigners. People tried to charge them more for tickets, for housing, whatever... Someone even refused to rent their apartment to them for being foreigners. That sort of shit is unthinkable here.

Here, you're warmly received, and people often devote a lot of their personal time to ensure that you have a good experience while you're here. People are quick to acquaint you, and eager to show you around. When they were there, they barely acquainted any poles. They ended up finding a good apartment at a fair price because a friend of theirs - also portuguese - relayed them to a friend of his own, who had an apartment he wanted to rent off.

It fucking sucks when you're ostracized for such menial fucking reasons, and I hope you come to your senses about this shit. There's nothing positive about discriminating people, simply basing your judgement on the fact that they're "outsiders", especially if they're hard-working educated people.

I guess I see why so many people would rather spend their week shoving plungers in and out of shitters in a different country than have a decent job there. Are you that cold even among yourselves?

My sister has worked in a miscellany of different countries (Denmark, France, China, Poland, Norway) and I think that her worst experience - by far - was in Poland.

Being is a shithole is probably the best thing Poland has going for it right now, Alberto Barbosa.

many Poles work abroad, especially in Europe and are treated badly, low or no wages, stolen passports

Slavs are treated and though of as slavshits, subhumans etc

And you dare to say we are xenophobic?

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

Enjoy your stabbing

Poles love Russians! Be sure to promote good relations and love for their Russian brothers!

I seriously dont hope you're from Chicago and going to Krakow

Yes, especially young Poles who don't remember communist era at all and swallow official propaganda (according to which 45-89 period in Poland was Russian occupation, literal hell and every mass murderer who happened to also oppose commies is a hero) without question. There even are entire lines of "patriotic", "far-right" or "anti-communist" clothing and other gadgets (picrel), usually worn by dresiarze who don't know shit about history.

I've been there over 10 times and never had a problem. If I were to go to Brazil I am sure I would have been kidnapped or some shit.

check yourself before we invade you

The rest of the world won't shut the fuck up about us.

Do as this gentleman says.

you stee sorabout that fiddybugs

>wants to wear clothes supporting a presidential candidate while on vacation
>thinks the average pole will even notice or care

Trump supporters really are autistic Anime lovers.

I visited poland a few years ago. I was at a pizza place and a couple drunk polish guys said I have down syndrome (I don't). Besides that, the people are alright I guess.

No, leaving from JFK and flying into Warsaw...done it over 10 times, but curious about the MAGA hat

They won't care for your hat. But I was told they don't like negroes.

You just look like one then?

How true is this comic.

what?

oh please do, for the last several years I do not know what is going on

- are we being silently traded to become part of Russia

or

- we are being forced into EU, which is being forced to join the US in one big empire

or

- there is a total random mess

or

- we will become islamized, and Islam will be main religion of the EU and Polan

what's wrong with not liking those from outside your country, or giving preference to those from your own homeland? please, enlighten me.

It's disadvantageous to brown people.

l-lewd

You Polonia?

I always assumed most of you would rather die as free men than living as someone puppet.

most people in Poland dont ever hear anything about Trump.
and half of them cant read on English

Nope. I've never been told I look like I have down syndrome besides that one time.

I wont dat bar bish to dens for me, so fak you.

being soviet sattelitte state = being under russian occupation
despite memes no one hates russians that much, we only dont trust their government
i knew one ruskie who was studying polish, cool guy

we masterrace race now
>this triggers the degenerate

Poles are far more agressive than Russians. Yeah it's purely anecdotal, but that's my impression.

Russians were the good guys actually.

You stupid inbred motherfucker. Commies killed TENS OF THOUSANDS polish patriots during the occupation without any kind of trial, then burried them in unmarked graves/mass graves.

You are probably a PO or KOD commie shill. DIE.

proofs?

But the people I described directly compare Polish People's Republic to German occupation during WWII, and semantics aside, that's simply retarded.

You do realize that this picture is bait?

>You are probably a PO or KOD commie shill. DIE.
Just hang those Targowica faggots.

Yes. A good portion of your populace is, it seems.

Your Erasmus students come here and have a great time, ours go there and are told to avoid going out at night, some even take a beating, as has happened recently.

Is that your pretext? You "give preference to those from your own homeland," thus, ostracizing a hard-working foreigner and trying to rip him off - perhaps even potentially causing them physical harm - is a legitimate procedure?

On what grounds do you "not like those from outside your country," by the way? What exactly do you know about them, other than that they were literally not born in that country and have no ties to its culture?

Alternatively, I doubt much can be said in favor of "not liking those from outside your country, or giving preference to those from your own homeland". If you do have anything to add in that regard, do "enlighten me".

NSZ was anti-communist, they were not heroes. If they didn't want to be found guilty by a judge, maybe they shouldn't have killed Soviet soldiers.

yeah but what to do if you fell the EU/leftists/liberals are oppressive too?

you see they are right with some things, but...

they lie on objective things, the natural growth is low, middle class is going poorer and poorer, rural Polan goes to shit, the culture literally dies, religion and JP2 are a joke, we can't compete with the West, there will be no Polan soon

maybe we should commit a suicide?

>australia
>safety
My relatives got robbed two times in Perth and it's full of meth addicted idiots.

t. dresiarz with highly limited argumentation skills.

And no, I don't support PO or KOD, how the hell would you know that?

I have the feeling that KOD and PO are supported by the USA so it is really confusing

there is no point in comparing cholera to ebola, both are shit

Wife is

What if you wear a cowboy hat to Poland do people wear cowboy hats in Poland?

Not a nigger either. Although when I come back through customs at JFK it seems like I am in Africa.

It's not just a feeling, it's a fact. KOD manifestations are basically proto-Majdan

Typical burger logic.

>Soviets invade your country
>You fight back and kill them
>Burger says "no shouldnt not kill em now jury finds you guilty amagad"

We will soon.

Commie scum detected. We will get rid of you soon enough.

They are funded by krauts, Pis is funded by americans/jews.

Poland is amazing and pollacks are probably one of the best people i've ever met. Keep your memes at your PC.

I've had awesome times in Poland. Every december my family goes to Zakopane . Polish people were nice, they were even nicer when i told them i am hungarian, one elderly lady even gave me a discount at her store, and girls are beautiful (i find slav girls to be very hot though, so it's prolly my bias). However, they fucking hate russians and germans, i give you that.

These motherfuckers wiped out entire villages (women and children too) just because they were Belarusian or some peasant woman wouldn't have sex with their commander, and now retards glorify these psychopaths as national heroes.

But it's rather like comparing AIDS to flu, that's my point.

Go steal some bikes, Seba.

>Kill every single man that is capable of leading the Poles
>*fix the country
american education

so who killed Lech Kaczynski?

or that was an accident?

>some even take a beating, as has happened recently
Yes, just as many Poles are in bars all across Poland. Welcome to Poland.

This guy's biggest complaint is that he can't drink in the streets
youtube.com/watch?v=oAPjemY97qw

Lech wasn't capable of leading the country, if that's what you ask.

I mean taking our heroes who fought in ww2, and hanging them just to secure the gommunism.

Fieldorf Nil for example.

rate my desktop background

Many of my fellow Americans live a naive sheltered life where they think the whole world over people will do something if you just ask them. Id est "Mister Government would you please stop taking all our food and murdering us?" This is part of the reason they think communism is a good idea. These children simply don't understand the real world and are quickly becoming the largest voting demographic.

mfw the republic seems doomed

so who is capable of leading the country now?

t. Tusk?
t. Petru?

I am so sick of PO I can't tell

Underrated.

Most people in Poland don't know who is Donald Trump. Just try don't use colours that are hated by football club members from city where you will go.

Also, basic tool set for Poland trip:
>Pepper spray or any other item that will help in self defense
>Money, you can make Poles do everything if you have money
>Alcohol (for obvious reason)

Poles are literally Russians, I lost faith in my country. Masses that hates everything and can are manipulated like mindless goats - by right and left side, by individuals and parties.

This is really a horror.

NICE