TRUMP GENERAL - OVAL OFFICE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Malzberg 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ASp0gYlc_ck
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SoCal4Trump/status/732797453288660992
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/medien/tv-kritik/megyn-kelly-und-donald-trump-sind-ploetzlich-beste-kumpels-14238829.html
heatst.com/politics/bill-clinton-manspreading-scandal/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220871
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/the-meaningless-veepstakes-running-mate-media-predictions-213856
youtu.be/C_knRyu2ol8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

first for Hillary!

Denied faggot.

bernie bros were u at

This is part of why we love our awoo posters.

T̵̸̡͍̺̼̠͍͕̱̣̋̽͛͗͛̂̓ͧ̀H̴̢͓͉͉̻̻̬͚͉̤̯̜̠̖̹̯̮ͭ͐̎ͩ͌̏͊̚͞͝E̵̢͉̳̮̟̺̟̖͖͖͕͚̟̫̱̤̙ͪͫ̅̄ͩ͒̽̃͢ ̴̂̐̈́̓̿ͤ̍̓̽ͯ́ͩ͋̒̽ͭ̅̚҉̰͎̥͕̗̪͉D̅ͧ̂̉̽͏̧̮̝̜̯̪̭̪͍͕̙̼̗̘͕͟͜ͅE̸͙̯̠̯ͨ̔̿̋̅ͭ͆ͪ̌ͭͥ̊ͬ͆͒́͜͝͞L̨̧̛͕̘͎̫̯̺̰͈͇̃ͭ́̄ͫͤ̇͆̾̂ͮ̒͗͛̎ͧ̆͠Ȩ̴̜͉͈̜͎͕̼͕̗̤͚͒ͮͧͭ̒̉̀ͅG̩͎̠̖͚̼͖͕̩͙̼̬͍͉̑̓̿͒̓͑͘͟͢ͅͅǍ̐̌̊̂̋̏̈́͏̧̻̤͕̬̗̼̱̗̹̣͙͜T̷̞̣̯̟̲͎̻̲̟̀ͨ̑͒͌ͪ͊ͩ̄ͤͧͥ̌ͦ͘Ȩ̷̛͔͇̮ͣ̄̒̀͡ͅS̴̢̯̺͔̰̺̳̠͉̳͍̰̺͔͚̞ͧ̉̈̓ͩͤ̎ͨͤ͂̊̃̾̐̏̃̌̿͡ ̶̡͍͎̜̱̤͉̬̟̲̮̮̰̼͇̘̮͎̈͌̊̿̽̔͊ͮͧ͛ͧ̆ͣͣͯ̔̏͛͝͝D̛͈̱̺̺͖͓̼̥̖̘̩͆̎̏ͮͬ̐́́̚Ơ̷͔͍̱̝̗̤̺̱͎͖̣͚̗̬̪̖̓̂͆ͯ̿̇ͮ͘̕͘N̲̬̬̪̼̪͔̣̲͍̪͉͍̝̒͛̄̋̆͊́͢͢͡͝A̠̩̰͍͈̩̦͙̔͊̄̑̂͆ͩ̑͋̾̒̒̽̑͋̽͗̊̕͞͠L̢̳̳̥̞̰̳̳͖͙̺̲̱̝̫̤̜͚̲͌̀ͯ̊̅ͤ͋̑̒̊̑̾ͥ͂̃́̀D̸̷͚̼̗̱̩̫̝͚̟̼͎̤̳͂͂̅̈́͠

A racist,

And a facist.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT~~~

Cruz will win on the second ballot.

We CruzMissiles have the best memes
Get over here Donald
you sniveling coward
Keep Heidi out of your mouth little man

TRUMP BTFO!!!

The things in this thread are consistent with how these low energy shills are.

You Can't Stump the Trump.

Maybe you could shed some light on my question here:

Cool. Where do I vote for such an upstanding man that loves his country and race so?

GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON

Give me Valid Reasons No fucking memes.

- She is the most qualified by far.

- She will raise the minimum wage.

- She will abolsih university debt.

- She will expand Obama-Care.

- She will Protect American Allies.

- She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%

- She was one of the best secretary of State ever:

- She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today

- Big Role In Killing Bin Laden

- 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),

- an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.

- She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.

Compare that too fucking Drumpf. A fat loser joke candidate who is a known racist and idiot who never achieved anything except for inheriting a bunch of money.

Even Drumpf thought that Hillary was so awesome that he donated money to her charitable organizations. Drumpf is nt evena conservative he is a demagogue LARPING as a nationalist.

>Canada

roflmfao

A FUCKING LEAF

This is what we're up against.

twitter.com/SoCal4Trump/status/732797453288660992

what's wrong with him, mudslime?

>Give me Valid Reasons No fucking memes
Why? You only listed memes.

Hillary CLINTON.
Who would want them back in office? They already had their turn.

HALF A PERCENT
A
L
F

A

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

A FUCKING WEED MAN FOR PM

Flip the script

> conservatives like Hugh Hewitt still begging Trump to channel Ted Cruz's conservatism.

Why are they still memeing like any other Republican but Trump would do well against Hillary.

>- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.
Name 1

I suspect a Toronto fag that voted for Trudeau

Sup Forums OP's, all of them, all threads. Need the option to outright not allow certain flags from posting.

These threads would be better with only U.S flags.
>oh look, more retarded fucking foreigners telling me how to vote in a country they don't even live at

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage tumblrgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing the don has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

Holy shit. Megyn really is a bimbo.

>muh twitter
>muh fee fees

Trump's not racist

You're doing your part to Correct The Record, and help Hillary Break Barriers on social media

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

realistically who hard is it to throw in 1900 extra votes to hillary for rigging?

Probably the same too-shits who flog the "racist/misogynist/xenophobic" meme.

what the fuck did you say you little bitch?

translate this germcucks

faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/medien/tv-kritik/megyn-kelly-und-donald-trump-sind-ploetzlich-beste-kumpels-14238829.html

Berncuck Status:

Cucked
Not cucked
Forever cucked

Really is amazing. I want to edit out the CNN clip where the smirking Clintonista kike Paul Begala says "I can't wait for the Rep convention bc I've never been to a riot."

How great is it to see shoe on other foot, and the Bernie people fighting her and the prospect of an actual riot on her side?

Hold your nose and set up a le reddit account, and shill for Bernie while more importantly dumping dirt on Clinton.

Get the book "Unlimited Access" and another called "All Too Human" both about Clintons.

>cruzmissile
>hillary fan

Damn those pesky IDs

>>oh look, more retarded fucking foreigners telling me how to vote in a country they don't even live at

that canadian has been at it for months, hours every fucking day, one of the saddest and most pathetic retards on earth

>Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and That’s Not OK
heatst.com/politics/bill-clinton-manspreading-scandal/

Sitting down comfortably as a man is now offensive.

I can't stand Bill but this is annoying. I have a Chad sized dick so I need the extra leg room.

X Forever cucked

>he has cum in his ID
Come on now, not all of us are cucks. I actually identify as an American nationalist, bigot.

you wanna get knocked the fuck out motherfucker?

you're a fool. Plain & simple

Trump is a bigot and misoginistic, you can't deny this

Oh geez, oh man, they're trying "divide and conquer" now. Again.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220871
This shit is hilarious, the left is having a rift in the ranks. These people actually believe bernie voters are gamergaters and hate all women. I never knew there existed a site on the internet that supports hillary, if the left keeps up this infighting Trump will win the election easily.

grow up kid, Trump support is international, many countries are rooting for him and they should be allowed to post here, often some post news or links to events

also the end of you ID says CUM
you can't make this up

Better vote for Hillary, GOY.

>mfw Trump is already POTUS

Cucked
Not cucked
>Forever cucked

Does it matter? How is the Dem delegates in Kentucky distributed?

So is Sup Forums.

>mfw Bernie is calling Hillary low-energy
If a 74-year-old is calling you low-energy, you have some real problems.

>also the end of you ID says CUM

Something you'll never share with another women, just like my country.
Get ran over by a bus you worthless nig.

OP PLZ MAKE A DAMN QUICK-STATUS like so:

Delegates
>1237 for win
>1160 got
>347 left on table
>77 need
% of left on table

Places:
(5/24/2016)
>Washington (44)

(6/7/2016)
>California (!!172!!)
>Montana (27)
>New Jersey (51)
>New Mexico (24)
>South Dakota (29)

VT is NOT in play, it's Sanders home state. If he shills strongly for Clinton, forget it.

If he leaves open to his supporters idea of "writing him in," then it's possible. All depends on what Sanders does.

Morning Jew was trying to bait him into a 3rd party run, which would be great for Trump.

whats his name again?

just put out the fire already Trudeau

He must be new on the job.

But trumps a racist user :((

I pointed this out earlier, thief, and you know kek is my side because I have dubs

You think Trudeau lets his wife get blacked?

Make your own thread, Justin.

You must be new here

Wait, it's still going?

F O R T R E S S O F M A N K I N D

he's literally paid 10 cents per post
>$6.00/hr for nonstop shitposting

I wouldn't say "let", he never had a choice.

Paul "I know where your kids go to school" Manafort

Soon

He's a classic "divide and conquer" shill, ignore him.

it's gonna keep burning for weeks most likely. It's reaching into oilsands sites now

Nice triple digits my upside down friend. He lets his wife get browned by Mohammed, there are very few blacks in Canada.

what an ugly piece of nothing you are. what a pussy piece of shit you are. NOT xenophobic. doesn't want extremists blowing themselves up in our country. NOT racist or bigot. wants people that came here ILLEGALLY to straighten their shit out. you're a loser, kid. hang yourself in your closet with a belt

OBSERVE AND REPORT

It's pretty much at the character limit the way it is now

lel you people still have these threads? drumpf is gonna lose XD

What's your fav Trump moment? for me, the best moment of the past year was in debate, when Lubio and Rato were hitting him at same time and he just finally said: "This one can't do it because he's a Choke Artist, and this one can't do it because he can't tell the truth. Other than that I rest my case."

Why does it feel inevitable that Trump is going to majorly fuck up his VP decision? All I'm hearing are fucking terrible ideas like Kasich and Gingrich. Where's Mia Love? Where's Jim Webb? Where are the people who can actually cut into Hillary's support

yes, it will be going for at least 2 months, not kidding

WATCHING MEGYN SPECIAL NOW

> She is the most qualified by far.
Debatable. If you're going purely by that metric (which a lot of people don't, but I'll play along), Kasich's record is just as, if not more, impressive.

> She will raise the minimum wage.
Why not make it $15 like Bernie? Why not make it $50? There has to be a point where it's logical to set, and that point should either be where the market places it, or at least built off some function of where the market will set it, in order to measure and control it's impact on employment. This shit is common sense, but democrats don't get it.

> She will abolsih university debt.
With magic money from the sky

> She will expand Obama-Care.
See above

> She will Protect American Allies.
Oh fuck you, I went to all this effort of making serious responses.

>their faces when

he should choose Ben Carson

There's too many to choose a favorite. I liked the "only rosie o'donald" line. "It's Rubio" was also classic.

More memes you say?

Try not to throw up at all the tranny shit she's pushing on her program

He treats good women well and bad women (rosie od) accordingly. He has never attacked anyone first - he does counter the attacks quite often.

There goes your "bigot" and "misogymnastic", outta window.

It's all speculation, combined with bait he's been leaking to the media.
We'll find out at the RNC

>Mia Love
Inexperienced, incompetent, and a Utah cuck probably sucking Romney's cock. Isn't she too young for the VP spot anyway? You have to be 35, same as senator or POTUS.

I support Jim Webb but he's not a good choice for the convention, will only vindicate all the Cruzbots who warned for months about Trump being a Democrat in disguise.

I too fear Trump's VP choice. I just hope it's not Rand Paul.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/the-meaningless-veepstakes-running-mate-media-predictions-213856
It's literally all meaningless. "VP Shortlist" is just a buzzphrase to appeal to various parts of the republican base without alienating anyone or risking anything.

You are

youtu.be/C_knRyu2ol8

Damn right he should.

Jesus, how much of canada is going to be left?

if he picks palin he is going to fucking lose

just the fact that I've seen this cunt on the 'shortlist' from media outlets rings alarm bells for me

it's gonna be Newt

you need to leave it to Trump. Recall Mccain? "Oh you have a real problem with women.." So he picks Palin.
It was a novelty for a month, and in the end got him nothing. And actually, never thought would say it, but thank Christ Obama won.

Mccain is a complete dupe of the Jews, would have had the US in a war with Iran.