Got a delima Sup Forums I work with this jewess probably a 6-7/10. She is pretty cute...

Got a delima Sup Forums I work with this jewess probably a 6-7/10. She is pretty cute, but I don't think I'm her type and I wanna bang, what do?

Make her believe you got money.

I just moved into a beach condo that she is aware of, tried hanging out with her once when she texted out of the blue but didn't push it.

Forget about that hebrew pig and find yourself a beautiful Aryan girl.

Been there done that, even married an actual German girl once and had a kid. Aryan bitches are dumb though, no focus in life. This chick has got my attention, and I typically find Jewish women more attractive.

What the best way to entice a jewess? One who's got a "all you need is love" attitude...which is dumb as fuck.

Nice

shekels

Maybe I just need to hyp otize her with a dradle.

You need to leave a trail of coins that leads to your apartment. Works everytime. Only downside is that it might attract a whole pack at once.

Die, Zionist scum.

now those are some great tits !

Fuck man I wish it was that easy, lol. She's got some banging titties so watching her bend over is a treat.

Aryan women have rejected their racial purity to fuck niggers and muslims. And the ones that haven't, have lost all sense of femininity and virtue in the name of feminism. You can't joke with them, have fun with them, smile at them, or touch them in any way without being branded a sexist. On the flip side if they aren't that insane, they've slept with every single man to rub their cock against her ass at a nightclub destroying any and all reason to procreate with her. White women have destroyed everything that men once loved about them. A jew broad is a decent replacement.

This

Since when did you start loving women???
after all, you know all over the world that you are all gays..the new thing about the women.. is that's new? interesting..

Damn dude, nothing was interesting or even sensible in that whole message. Pussy is better than hairy assholes.

find out what her type is from her close friends in casual conversation (figure out a way to bring it up), become her type (at least dress/act like it), get drunk with her, bang.

>delima

Moron.

Not everyone thinks so. There are still others who think differently

we're super tolerant, so we're gonna go ahead and imply that nazis are homosexuals, that shouldn't offend anybody other than some dumb fags amirite guise? j

Ok that's a good call, seriously never occurred to me.

Aww someone is sad because they suck.

Don't blow it by talking to her too much before becoming her type, otherwise she'll notice the change and see through your ruse

rape her, gently

Way ahead of you, only talk when we need too but always super pleasant with her.

just be cool. Don't become all buddy-buddy with her.

What's with all the edgy Jewish hatred in here?

It's Sup Forums where if you're right wing you can't be normal you have to be the tiny majority that is almost non existent and that's hateful and racist to fit in with the crowd and cos it's the Internet. In reality they don't act like this in real life. I've been to a bunch of conservative rallies and all the /Pol shitheads I've met weren't actually shit heads and pretty chill people even tho I'm a jew with a star of David tattoo on my wrist.

Who knows man Jewish women are sexy as hell

Yeah girls from Israel are kinda good

Capture her. Luck her up. Rape her. Remember to do a thread about it Sup Forumsro. Trips decides what is done with her after.

Hell yeah they are, best pussy I ever had was a Jewish pussy.

Don't tempt me.. I already considered that.

DO IT PUSSY

It's better if she's willing, make babies.