Today a lefty called me a hypocrite for being against Australia taking in refugees because of the fact my parents and...

Today a lefty called me a hypocrite for being against Australia taking in refugees because of the fact my parents and grandparents weren't born in Australia

(My grandparents came to Australia from Greece in the 1960s with my parents when they were children)

Did I get owned?

Were your relatives moslems?

That lefty is racist

shame on you. go back to greece ! and pay the debts now!

You're white and therefore of better stock.

Only if you applied for refugee status, Constantine.

Did your ancestors get there illegally or as refugees?

Greek-Orthodox.

All 4 of my grandparents literally got jobs within 24 hours of entering the country. They integrated and learned English and Australian culture fairly quickly.

There was no gibsmedat back then.

Mate, my family came to Australia from Germany after WW2. I think we should integrate refugees into our more Anglo-Celtic customs, and fix youth unemployment before we take in any more. If a bunch of Germans kept coming non stop, and everyone told me to love their culture I'd tell them to piss off

No dummy your parents came in legally, contributed, weren't refugees and didn't have a foreign civilization destroying ideology

Legally, in the 1960s Australia began inviting masses of Greeks.

The city I live in (Melbourne) has 500,000 Greeks. 400,000 of which are Greek-born.

>Greek
>White

YOU are an Australian. YOU are not an immigrant. YOU are entitled to determine the course of your own country.

No, and there are no native humans to Australia, so bringing up ancestry is complete crap. You wanting to preserve Australian culture has nothing to do with where your grandparents come from.

yes

Implying there were any handouts back then or your grandparents went to australia as refugees.

user greeks were living our shithole as economic migrants to South Africa, USA and Australia. I have relatives in australia myself. I know shit

were leaving* whoops

Ethnic European immigrants are the only ok immigrants

He's a racist because you're not white and he disagreed with you

No, your family went legally, and to enhance Australian culture not to leech off the earnings of others. It's dishonest of that leftie turd to compare the 1960's with today's situation in any case.

kek

Do I look arab?

Why would you care what a faggot has to say?
Let's settle this once and for all.
There are no refugees.
They are traitors to their own people for abandoning them and not fighting for their homeland or they are literal invaders who want what you have but will not do the work.
Either way, who fucking cares about subhumans.
The feelzy liberal homos also hate the rest of us and are out to destroy or steal what we have built and I am angry at everyone who doesn't stand up and put a stop to this shit.

Did you fuck her though?

You look half Arab and full manlet.

I hope you speak Greek fluently