Can we have a thread of officers being bros?

Can we have a thread of officers being bros?

I'm not justifying abuse, I want to show an example of how cops should behave in situations.

liveleak.com/view?i=563_1463538461

>Takes charge right away
>Orders whatever man he sees to assist him
>Saves man's life from a burning car, he walks away without scratches thanks to this officer

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=41a_1463524336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I was fourteen my older sister and I were riding in a shitty old 88 reliant and it broke down.
Cop pulled over and gave us a ride to her friends house. Only time I've ever been in the back of a police car

>be me, pretty drunk
>street festival
>has to piss but no toilets
>see church
>get hilarious idea of pissing on church
>do it
>cops see me
>one pulls me off church and almost starts to hit me
>partner pulls him away
>"you're damn lucky. dont let me see you again"
>get fined a 1000 kroners
>didnt finish pissing on church; pissed myself

my only interaction with the police so far.

they are not bros, they are cash machines. they literally dont care if you get burgled because theyre too lazy to investigate but if they can bring in cash, they'll do whatever they can.

I had to sit in the back of one only once, for DUDEWEED possession. Plastic seats and all. What I did note, though, was that a Crown Vic is roomy as a motherfucker. Got a fine and was sent on my way.

I was busted by the cops about 5 times or so. Weed, underage possession of alcohol, open container, public intox, public urination......they let me go every time. No arrest. No ticket. Just a warning.

I seriously don't get why drunk people go full retard when it comes to urinating. Go in the trees, bushes, or go find a corner in a parking garage or something. Be discreet. Maybe it's a problem with holding your booze, I know inhibitions are fucked, but the one thing I at least try to control is where the hell I poop and piss at.

>Crown Vic is roomy

Tell me about it. Our department got those nasty Dodge Chargers and they aren't as roomy.

it was a street festival as in inside the inner city. no bushes or trees. it's weird they targetted me when there are a hundreds of people pissing and shitting on the streets at the same time during the festival and even throwing bottles and breaking stuff. but nooo, someone pissing on outdated relics is muuuch worse.

>single mom in the ghetto
>someone robbed us and cops comes
>cops opened the fridge and saw we didnt have food
>cops leave and come back an hour later with a bunch of food and some toys since it was christmas
>tfw all my spic and nigger friends hated cops because they always knew a scumbag who didn't do nuffin

Now I see how that's fucked. It's like going to the back alley behind a bar just to find people pissing, what did they expect?

OP of this thread is a spic so there's a glimmer of home. I don't see the point in hating police in general when you can just hate them individually. Abusive cop? Hate him. Good cop? Don't hate him. No need to have some blanket of hatred over the whole force.

I understand if you don't like driving through an area because you don't want to get pulled over. I understand that you want to drive your car with one broken tail-light without trouble. I see a problem with handing some traffic tickets left and right, particularly to poor people. But that's it. At the end of the day they're not at fault here.

You have no idea how many niggers and spics I've talked to who have the wrong idea about the police.

>get pulled over
>license reg all that jazz
>cop asks me if I have any weapons in the car (there had been a spat of shootings)
>say I have my deployment knife
>cop says "No shit where to?"
>tell him I went to Yemen to guard the embassy (before the houthis took San'a)
>"so you're a marine?" Cop asks
>yup
>gives me my knife back, tells me to stay safe out there
>says semper fidelis and walks back to his cruiser

that's how it is every year. the people behind the festival always promises to put up more portapotties, but right before it's supposed to kick off, there is a problem like "the supplier didn't come through" or "we didn't get enough cash this year" or another shit excuse.

> 2:40
> is wearing a bernie shirt

You could say he saved someone from "berning" to death.

liveleak.com/view?i=41a_1463524336

Here's a video of a naked black guy getting shot.

Here's the oldest fucking cop in the US, still active, and keeps himself in shape.

>Thalassites turns 87 on April 24. But his 177-pound, five-foot-eight inch frame is nearly as strong as it was 50 years ago.

>Though Thalassites still carries the Colt .45 issued to him in the Korean War, he has never had to use it. Rather, he relies on something far more dangerous. “His fists are weapons of mass destruction,” said Hialeah Police Lt. Carl Zogby.

>In 1967, Thalassites responded to a Liberty City bar fight where two of his coworkers had been shot dead. “He pulled a gun on me,” Thalassites said of the suspect. He quickly disarmed then nearly beat the suspect to death with his baseball-mitt-sized fists. “I defended myself.”

>“We did real police work back then,” said Thalassites, who feels that guns and Tasers are overused to compensate for overweight and lazy cops who can’t fight or control a situation. Even worse, the cops he describes as having counterfeit muscles. “They come into training with big arms and small waists and think they’re something until I put them in a headlock and they can’t get out,” said Thalassites, who added that annual physical fitness exams should be mandatory for all officers. “They have no real strength, run out of breath fast and can’t even run.”

>“They are quick to pull a gun because they can’t use their fists,” said Thalassites. “I may have broken a lot of bones but at least they lived.”

BASED AS FUCK. He would've knocked that naked nigger down with his bare fists with no problem.

You must be white then

Those are minor as fuck crimes. But being white likely has something to do with it, but also his demeanor.

Not that being anything other than submissive and meek in a police encounter should be illegal, but officers definitely use discretion if the guy they talk to is admittedly drunk.

Also if they know this guy for being drunk often, it's a waste of time to keep throwing him in jail.

But m8 you need help. You're fucking degenerate as all hell.

>degenerate
Oh no, drunk. Oh no, peepee in the bushes. Oh no, a bag of pot. The inhumanity. Oh no, drank while under 21.

The guy is harmless.

Never got personally involved with the police. Just this one silly thing that happened

>~10 year old sister having a friend sleep over
>doing prank calls
>tell them it's stupid because everyone can see the number
>they do it anyway
>call people and say there are burglars or some shit and they're scared of being murdered
>guy they called contacted the police and forwarded our number
>2 policemen show up at 1.30 at night
>explain everything to them
>they laughed about it but told them to not pull that shit again

Pretty based desu

1. pisses on a church in a christian country
this would upset a lot of people, some may even get violent
2. police aren't meant to be your bros if you break the law, you fucking idiot
>anecdotal evidence incoming
i've had run ins with the police both while intoxicated and sober, all pleasurable. By simply addressing them properly and politely while showing respect then you won't have a problem
one time i got pulled over by the police, i was driving a moped on a "no motorized street" at night. I simply pulled over and showed them my ID and then they let me off, without a fine, so long as i pulled my moped the rest of the way
>TL;DR don't be a faggot and you won't have a problem

Plenty of cops here won't threaten to beat the shit out of someone for pissing on a church. It's out of professional courtesy, and they know that a minor law violation is not a justification to treat someone like shit. Some jurisdictions are worse, but at least over here I can say that our cops aren't assholes.

>nice trips, friend.
I know they shouldn't threaten people who does stupid shit like that but still you can't expect them to say
>"thanks for pissing on my religion, guy! Have a wonderful festival"

I expect a middle ground. Not threatening with violence, not open acceptance. i.e. the cop doesn't need to act either like a negroid or a liberal just to handle a public urinator.

Happens all the time around here. Cops act professionally.