Why do metal bands usually have really good instrumentation but all seem to have vocals performed and written by a high...

Why do metal bands usually have really good instrumentation but all seem to have vocals performed and written by a high schooler? Don't get me wrong, that won't stop me from listening to the music but is there any metal band that pulls off both parts well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE
youtube.com/watch?v=2_vOX3s9f_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>metal with good vocals and lyrics
Prog?

>metal bands have good instrumentation

Lol kys

>why do they sound like high schooler

Beacause that's their target market

t. nig hop consumer

lol nah, you kys lol xD

Because they aren't creative.

Metal and hip hop fan bases have heavy overlap my guy

people who can't listen to music unless it has rebellious undertones listen to rap and metal

P E S T E N O I R E

>Why does music for highschoolers have highschool tier lyrics?

Geee I wonder

the vocals on this weren't performed and written by a high schooler

Why don't you just listen to real music instead of trying to squeeze juice out of a dry ass genre specifically made for man children

Because I feel like it?

lol no, metal heads are elitist that want nothing to do with nig music or any other music for that matter.

see, a french nationalist band were the lead singer sounds like a demon. thats metal

youtube.com/watch?v=d48amP2HONE

lol

So you're a man child then? just roll with it, be who you are

You're apparently already doing the whole "be who you are" thing and as it seems it isn't working out great so nah thanks.

Still better than being a grown adult who listens to metal I guess

This entire thread is full of highschoolers. GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE

Since that's probably the only thing that keeps you from ending your miserable life I'll let you live the lie.

the vocals follow the aesthetic put forth by the music and thematic content

it's not a difficult concept that, as an example, osdm bands didn't choose to croon when singing about death and gore backed by chromatic riffs

it's all to an aesthetic end insofar that they identify with established genre conventions, and asking why metal vocals are the way they are is like asking why classical opera singers aren't more jazzy

Devin Townsend pulls both parts incredibly well
youtube.com/watch?v=2_vOX3s9f_w