I'm Filipino. How do I become an honorary white?

I'm Filipino. How do I become an honorary white?
Also, how do I make myself look white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6Nfp-sO-fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also
>tfw only into glorious white women but don't want to be a degenerate racemixer

Filipinos aren't honorary whites
If you come to the US legally and have a good job, congrats you're a true American

Don't forsake your fucking race you goddamn nigger

>glorious
Top kekkerino.

>tumblr

go die

its just a kebab who thinks he can pass for filipino
nothing to see here move along

do what this guy did

This

Wut province u from, I only respect western Filipinos, no Ontario ones.

.Dunk yourself in a vat full of bleach. Make sure you're completely submerged for at least a day. Post your results the next day

>I'm Filipino
Fili-who?
yeah nobody cares.

Do as my bud did, get wicked gains and become godlike at fps.

Good luck.

If youre Filipino then you already know your people bleach their skin. Then just grow a foot and get a nose job.

photoshop ?

Southern Ontario. I don't act like a nigger though

>that picture

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The US Army adopted 45 caliber ammo because of the Filipinos. Hard buggers to kill.

>Wut province u from, I only respect western Filipinos, no Ontario ones.

Picton pork-fed Filipinos in BC?

Do honorary whites get to reproduce with white women?

>Filipinos
>Niggers of the Mongoloid race

Pick two

Why does every 3rd world country poster always use a space between their sentence and an exclamation mark/question mark? Pisses me off to no end.

Filipinos are nigger Mexicans of the sea.

>tfw fiancé is half Filipino half white

I fucking hate the Philippines so much. All you niggers are shit-tier trash humans. Your country is shit, your politicians are a fucking joke, your girls are ugly and have three kids by the time they're 20. Everything about your shit country is totally horrible. I spent time in Davao, and jesus christ, never again.

What a joke.

Easy, return to your homeland and help lift it from peasant status to descent human being status.

>mexicans of asia
>most powerful race

pick one

The insect has it right.

Based Japanenese poster.

Give your wife and sister to a white bull

Hahaha this fucking picture, I don't know if I should laugh or rage

>and have three kids by the time they're 20
Better than 0 by the time they're 70, right Nagasaki?

>I'm Filipino. How do I become an honorary white?
You know thats not really a thing right?
>Also, how do I make myself look white?
Don't we look down on people obsessed with their skin colour. Its a clear sign of an inferiority complex. If you really want to though stay out of the sun i.e. be night active but dont use that whitening creme shit thats just gonna fuck up your skin.

Ahh, I'm from sask, the Filipinos here are hard workers, I sure like your women tho... and they seem to like white men, but once our school had a exchange with a Toronto school, the whole fucking class were Filipinos. And as long as you ain't no nigga, you should be liked.

Germany yes!

Well I mean albertan and sask Filipinos.

Same here. Punctuation needs to be fluent or I lose my shit

>How do I become an honorary white?

If this were pre-1960 I would say:

Plan for the future. Learn to delay immediate gratification in order to execute on your plans. Save money. Prioritize family and education.

But since it's 2016 the way you act white is to:

Signal how good you are by declaring your culture evil and that nothing good has ever come of it. All other cultures are beautiful and make the world a better place. Don't have any kids. Spend all your money on frivolous shit like expensive meals and an apartment in SoDoSoPa.

What? Might as well help the spanish-american rapebabies before I die out.

that pic is bullshit and youre a troll

ill pray for you. whatever made you angry. im sorry

1. If you have any hint of a filipino accent, lose it immediately.
2. Don't dress like a nigger.
3. Devote yourself to a single hobby/skill and master it. Give your fruits to society and you will be rewarded

That's a start.

>I'm Filipino.

Beaners of the SEA.

bleach whitens things. Pour it all over your short brown body and also drink as much as you can.

so typical

If you want to become a different race then you can't be an honorary white. You need pride in your own race.

no need to apologize flipbro. Japs are literal autists. He has no means to vent his hatred so he came to Sup Forums. Then again isnt that why we are all here?

Hello fellow Filipino bro. Don't try to look too white, if you want girls you gotta keep your ethnic look. Dress well but you don't want to look like some country club/trust fund dick. Girls love Filipinos real talk

>Girls love Filipinos real talk
This. Can confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=M6Nfp-sO-fo