My gf said we need to talk when she gets home, should i be worried Sup Forums?

My gf said we need to talk when she gets home, should i be worried Sup Forums?

/thread

Take my wife. Please!

I'll be here all night!

Well if that's what you want to believe, i cant stop you. Im not here to prove anything. I just want advise

What a sad attempt to look cool

This might be the saddest post on Sup Forums right now, and maybe ever.

im slightly concerned as to the quality of girlfriend you have if your turning to Sup Forums for advice

What does that have to do with anything? Im always on Sup Forums so i come here to talk to people about real shit.

Your mum is your gf? Shieeeet, nigguh....

>advise
Spell advice (the noun) with a c, and use "advise" as a verb like there rest of proper English speakers.

Yes. Man up

I am alerting the fbi. That gifs means you are a pedo.

>there
The irony

Here in america we spell" the "without an r and an extra e

Nah my gf and i live together. My mom has her own home with my dad and sis

Well youd be wasting their time.

OP when she inevitably breaks up with you act relieved. Tell her "oh good thank you sweety what a relief. I was afraid I'd have to do it". Act like there's another chick and that you're happy to let her go. You will see how fast your gf changes her mind and wants to stay.

Prepare to get cucked

CUCKED
Coming soon to an apartment near you.

That sounds like a good idea. See. Theres always that chance a real fucking person will answer. Thank you user

I own a home

And I have a cat

Ayy i have 2 cats and a doggo.

Well, I've got a cat AND a snake!

Even if she doesn't change her mind that instant. It could be a week or two or more from now but she will want you back. Females are competitive with other women and also always want to leave a relationship with the upper hand. If you do this she will feel compelled to stay.

Tell her that there's nothing to talk about and she can gather her things when she gets there.

pregnant, cheated on you, or breaking up with you. or a combination.

it wont be good

Rolling for all threeeeee........

murder/ suicide

Don't Go Home!

what got deleted?

Her Mother died in her sleep, last night b/c she didn't reply to a Sup Forums post.

If dubs she pregnant and you're fucked for the next 18 years.
If trips she contracted AIDS from Jamal behind your back.

This implies you've been seeing another girl behind her back. Do this and prepare for hell to be unleashed. Could just act relieved and leave another girl out of it and then bring it up if possible a day or two later

what did this say?

I think she is preggo. Weve been together for 11 years so it was gonna happen sometime

I wouldn't directly tell her there's another girl. But even if op does its still better than her dumping him and leaving. He will evoke that passion in her and competition that women have with one another. She'll be pissed and then a few days later give him the best sex of his life. She will want her chance to fuck him over but as long as op plays the game and doesn't give a fuck he can pimp her mind easy.

Operation Responsibility Abort is a go

This could very well work. Do this op

She prolly just wants to blow you dude. Don't worry until there's a reason to worry.

fml can someone respond to me

Lol weve had our scares over the years. Shit even after 2 years. She was late on her period. But this time i would be ok with a kid. Im hoping this is what she want to tall about. I dont think shed leave me the week before my bday

Yes

what was here

>so it was gonna happen sometime
Only if you fucked up.
>dur hur, kids just magically happen
Too bad you got lazy one night or put too much trust in her when she said "you don't need a condom tonight user, I'm on my birth control."

WHAT DID THIS SAY
I MUST KNOW

kek your making me look mad

not the same fags

>i would be ok with a kid
Abandon thread! OP is a fucking cuck.

We dont normally have unprotected sex. Just sometimes in the middle of the night i like to wake her up with my dick.

When you become an adult youll understand

congrats on your kid user

whoops i linked the wrong person