General art thread

General art thread

African art

See that's what I'm talking about. I want to see the beautiful artwork of Africa.

I dare you to find me african art that isn't shit tier. Not african american, africa.

they have done more sculptures then paintings i think

There is sculpture and there is shit tier sculpture

jesus christ are you actually 12 years old

It's good, I just wish the subject matter wasn't so childish.

Yes, I am. And wat?

>good

OP is decently well drawn but... you can be honest man. it's not good.

true that

mods?

Subject matter is relevant for a 12 year old but skill level is definitely 5 year old.

It's way better than anything I can draw, but I'm not a fan of drawn art. I like paintings. Drawn art is usually childish, like it belongs in a videogame or cartoon or something.

I'd shown you in but you're so blinkered I guess was a waste of effort keep deluding yourself and others, I bet you hadn't even spent five minutes on google looking for any

Only because people use outlines on shit that shouldn't have outlines, and most of the art you'll see drawn in graphite on a day-to-day basis was drawn by someone with no knowledge of technique using a No. 2 pencil on computer paper.

Why is the African art being pushed so hard here? Was there an argument in the previous thread?

Anyone like this?

constant white supremacy jabbering

is this the artwork for your soundcloud mixtape

fuck off with that cancer

someone decided to add a bit of racism into the mix. there's no mongolian, native american, or easter island shit that compares to the ancient greeks either. it takes time for ideas to spread, and language and culture barriers have to be overcome. not to mention supplies, etc. good luck finding a fucking stucco wall to learn how to paint on in undeveloped africa.
but rather than asking where all the gunpowder in europe was before it was carried in on the silk road, they've decided to reinforce their stereotypes.
probably some goblin that's never held a brush in their life pretending their racial affiliation with better men means anything
good for them

One of my pieces from a while back

True
You've gotta look at some drawings from the renaissance, like Annibale Carracci

Replied to wrong post

Meant for And