Fitness instructor at a gym here. Ask me anything

Fitness instructor at a gym here. Ask me anything
>inb4 "how can I lose weight"
Put the fork down, eat 200-500 below your current daily calorie needs (varies from person to person), and go for more walks.

Why am I cramping.

how much should I eat to gain weight (both muscle and good fat)?

what do you know about rotator tears?
currently living in canuckistan and have been waiting for treatment for 2 years.
do internal (laying on the floor) & external rotations (cables), and serratus punches
i have noticed considerable improvement
any other suggestions?
also what trainer qualifications do you have?

Are you a certified personal trainer?

Are you on your period?

It varies from person to person so I really could tell you a specific amount unfortunately

Not a lot unfortunately. I don't really have medical background. As for my certs I'm both ASE and NASM certified. I'm thinking about getting my certification in ZUMBA as well so I can be a full in for extra money

Check em

>ACE

Fuck you auto correct

I jerk off with my right arm but it seems more flabby when not tensed

That's more of a forearm action not biceps/triceps

Is 4-5 kg lean muscle gain in about a year good?

As a fitness instructor i'm sure you already saw someone like me. The tall/skinny guy, who got troubles eating (satiated very fast), who can't build muscle because he obviously isn't eating much.
However, any tips to eat more? Some type of food? Maybe I should organise my meals trough the day a different way?

Why cant I get a six pack? I tried everything, I would even.be happy with a four pack. Any exercises you recommend?

How easy is it to put spy cameras in the woman's bathroom and sauna?

You realise you just got a quad OP?

is having doms after every training a normal thing ?
be it weights, running, cardio (ergonometer for example) or basketball. after EVERY training i have such terrible doms next day or two days after, sometimes lasting over a week.

Im drinking tons of water, i ve tried streching , warming up, and there were times in my life where i was going to the gym 3 times a week for like 3 years without any breaks and i had doms after EVERY training.

is that normal or am i fucked up?

Is frequent protein drinks and creatine bad for your body in the long term?

Lose body fat to make the muscles more visible

No. Not at all.

Im was the same as you. Get on a good mass gainer, eat more often, always feel full and drink more water. This coupled with hitting the gym hard and you will put weight on.

Fish and chicken are the best options along with vegetables such as broccoli

What Said

I avoid creatine for the most part, but protein isn't a problem

how many inward pushups should I do daily so I can lose my mantitties? I do 50daily.

Only question I got, how'd you get them sick quads gymbro??

But I've already lost fat. All I could see was 4 little pathetic squares and not much else

None because the muscle growth will just accentuate them without any fat loss

Hard work and dedication

On test and tren seeing good gains but im struggling to get my calfs bigger. What are good exercises to get growth out of them.
Doing calf raises with the legpress. And using the other two machines aswell.

OP is retarded

Lose more then i dont believe you were below 10 percent

Ok, I'll shoot. So I am a true fatty who's gotten sick of it and decided to actually care about myself for the first time in 31 years, I started this month, I'm 6-3 and was 440 lbs, yeah I know, and so far I've lost 30 lbs, I eat right: no sugar drinks, lean food high in protein, fruits and veg, and I keep track of my caloric intake, well a ballpark at least, because I know I need to come in under a certain number to lose the fat, but I go even under that honestly, and I worry that Iay be tanking myself. 2 weeks ago was rotisserie chicken without skin, whole grain breads and a good sized salad with no fat dressing, and fruit for a snack. Best I felt in years, and I was already pushing myself towards my first ran mile. Last week was baked tilapia and salad, some fruit, and I'm certain that I came in under 1500 cal daily, and I really felt like shit, even yesterday, as I had no energy to do
finish my workout, ( I walk 30 minutes a day, EVERYDAY), so I wonder if me having too low a caloric intake was what tanked me, or I'm doing something else wrong. Any ideas?

i was so close to beeing baited by "fitness instructor", you do alot of crossfit dont you.

Exercising does help though...

Holy fuck I just want to go from 200 to 160 you got a fucking long way to go

i weigh 110 pounds and im 19 idk how to bulk up

Fatty guy addendum: I also had really healthy poops 2 weeks ago, now it's all runny shit. If that tips anyone off to anything.

You just don't have the genetics for it.

Yep, and if I do it right , the rest of my life to get there. That's the point.

Eat sausages and meat and take protein shakes and eat as much rice/pasta/noodles as you can on meals I guess just be careful with your liver can't have too much protein

When I'm on the incline press, I hear like a clicking noise in my right shoulder and feel that it's "clicking". What should I do?

Genetics? The fuck does it have to with genetics? Im asking for exercises to do? Also post a body shot with timestamp faggot then ill post one we can see whos got genetics.

Our gym doesn't even offer it because of safety concerns

Stop immediately. Nothing should "click." That means you're either using way too much weight or haven't warmed up properly. Could even be both, but you should never try to "work through" anything clicking

Thats your rotator cuff. You may have aids get checked by the doctor asap.

Thanks dude, really helped

Okay, thanks, will try and use some less weight and warm up correctly :)

Btw, do you know any other exercise I could do instead?

How to gain weight being ectomorph?

All of that was true. It is your rotator cuff and you should see the doctor as you could have torn something or it could be the result of repetitive movement. Also there is a possibility regardless how small that you have aids.

>On test and tren
>we can see whos got genetics.

top fucking kek, fag.

eat food

Theres a good sticky on there.

Only real alternative I could recommend is crossover cable fly or incline dumbbells

Fight me fat boy.

>I'm certain that I came in under 1500 cal daily,

That's not nearly enough for a dude your size. You're going to crash.

Go see a doctor. He and your insurance can hook you up with a dietician. Some insurances like kaiser will do lots for you on this route because it's way cheaper than paying for the type 2 diabetes in 5 years.

Good luck man!

Okey, thanks dude, appreciate it :)

I'm 16% bodyfat. is that fat?
btw i just measured 41 cm. I only ever did squat for about 3 months. wbu?

Ok, I have a question. I seem to get a lot more out of my workouts when I have a partner especially to help me push out those last couple reps.

When Im working out alone, I'll get to the point where I can't push any more. My arm or whatever just won't move up. What can I do to get more out of my workouts once I get to that point?

I usually try to get good form and shoot for a weight that I can do between 8-12 reps of with good form.

Once I hit 3 sets of 12, I move up in weight and begin the process again.