I just went to a prostitute and couldn't be happier

I just went to a prostitute and couldn't be happier

>And got syphilis

You wrote aids wrong

EDIT:

45min session: korean girl, 26yo, C-Cup, good body, cute face.

This was my first time, anyone tell me if this is unusual.
She showers me all sexy. Soap on my cock.
Takes me to the bed.
Starts kissing me passionately, gives me a sloppy deep throat blow job. encourages deep throat and face fuck. Changes positions during deep throat to get deeper(super hot). Then she gives me a rim job (not that into it but what ever). Then we fuck. She tells me to pull out and cum on her tits. We shower together post sex. We kiss in shower. She made me finger her clit in shower. She had an orgasm in shower (seemed real but shes a pro so who knows). long chat after time is up. kiss me goodbye. 10/10 would do again.

How much did you pay her

Congrats, now you are her little bitch and in a month you will sell drugs for her, pay her apartment and suck dicks for her pimp.

She gave you the deluxe program because she realized you are a beta fag who will pay her everything.

standard advertised rate for 45 min at brothel which was $120

I cannot fathom why guys pay for $300 whores when you could just go to a college bar or a dating site and get some hard up cute girl for $40.

Why pay a professional haggler who's used to ripping guys off and doing timed sessions?

Or, just don't be an ugly fat awkward fuck and you can easily find someone who's down for casual sex.

He didn´t chose the fat ugly neckbeard life, the fat ugly neckbeard life chose him.

You can tell by the way he writes about it, that hes hooked and she knows is. Fat beta fucks always think the whore saw something special in them. I give him 1 month until hes her little bitch.

Fair enough. Such a tragedy. Keep on keepin on OP.

Of course. That's what they do. Soon, she's going to start having problems paying the rent or she'll need emergency money just like she tells every other beta and so many of them fall for it.

Showering together after fucky fucky and vag fiddeling until she "cums". Yeah op, thats the normal service, she´s a good one, IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE HER!

It's the conversion rate. You pay for the hooker, you know you're going to get laid. Not a surefire thing with bar chicks. The whole process of getting a girl at a bar is time consuming and requires effort. Going to a hooker is a simple transaction. You're done in an hour, no matter what.

>The whole process of getting a girl at a bar is time consuming and requires effort
Sure, you'll have some flakes or girls who get ADD when their friend walks in but it happens.

Those $200-400 hookers are disgusting. They're usually chain smokers, heavy drinkers and look like they come from trailer parks. They're not like the girls you see on HBO.

It's far easier to find some cute smooth skinned college girl who's hard up for cash whether it be at the bar or a dating site who's down to fuck for a tiny fraction of that cost.

Oh well, you do you. I just don't understand it myself.

I have a girlfriend and live with housemates. Going to bars and picking up chicks is not an option for me anymore. Also stopped in to the brothel on my way home from work at 0100hrs which was super convenient.

Im not going to the bar, engaging with some bitch about shit I don't care about spending $50 on drinks $20 on taxis for a chance of picking up and the potential of my GF or housemates finding out. Id much rather pay the extra and get treated like a fucking boss...it might sound brutal but in all honesty I don't need emotional connection, I need a place to cum.

Also before anyone asks. I love my girl and will marry. But monogamy is not for me. deal with it

>get hooker
>get laid.
Or
>get women
>go through a list of shit to do to maybe get sex.
Wow what are the odds.

Hmmm, interesting.
I actually never thought about offering bitches in bars money for fuckerino. I imagine 80% going mad for event trying. Except the super obliously slutty ones. Do you do that often? How does it work out?

What city?

The comparison is more like going to McDonald's versus going to some gourmet restaurant and getting a burger. Everyone would rather have the gourmet burger. We're not disputing this fact. But the McD's is fast and cheap, and sometimes that's perfectly adequate.

What was the scanning process like to make sure you weren't a five oh

I get you, user. Pretty much in the same boat, minus the marriage part.

Having done this a lot myself, I can tell if you're bullshitting. So far you seem ok. I show up clean so I skip the shower with them. $120 sounds about right. The big tits are a bit rare. But okay

It is legal where I live so no issues. I was also in my work gear which looks like a cop uniform anyway... they didn't seem to care

i just finished work. Appreciated the shower.

Also room was dark so couldn't see the little incision marks to tell if boobs were fake. Felt real enough. I've only ever been with a chick with fake boobs once but they felt obviously fake.