You can only post in this thread if your country was part of the Spanish Empire

You can only post in this thread if your country was part of the Spanish Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_de_Gálvez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget from which country your incest king hailed from.

>Spanish empire
>Literal shit tier countries
kek

map is incorrect I was there too xD

Thank Allah, I'm part of the glorious Anglo East Coast.
Spics get out!

Portuguese colonies too are allowed, since we ruled portugal and its colonies for around 80 years

And what a glorious legacy you Spaniards left.

Even Alaska was touched by shitskins. I feel like barfing.

This map is incomplete. Brazil and Portugal should be in the map, as Morocco, Western Sahara and Equatorial Guinea.

t. reformist islamist.

ok aunt spain !

Are you guys ever going to take control of the mess you left down south?

>Spanish """""""empire"""""""

Brasil is da best colony in the world!

I guess

No
and we are unable to.
Things might've been different if you hadn't pulled the jew tricks with the maine. Maybe you wouldn't be flooded with spics

No, and I don't want to. It's not our fault.

You kicked us out of America, you stole half of Mexico's land, you literally backstab us multiple times after literally saving your ass from the britbongs. Now deal with it.

Barbaque and cowboys. You are welcome cunts

glad to see that you know your place on the worldmap

The difference with spanish and english colonialism is that the spanish countries were better when the spanish ruled them and the british ones became better when they kicked the british out.

R A R E
A
R
E

C-c-can we post too? I know we had our differences in the past...

Its Spains fault Belgium exists

are your mom that have a PHD still taking blowjobs from foreigners for money ? and dont even try to lie, i was in Russia and a doctor gave me a blowjob for money. and her engineer friend had to drive as a cab driver.

Ya llego por quien lloraban

Was she hot?

Viva las islas filipinas!!!

Reporting for duty

Fuck yes we can.
We bankrupted them twice for God's sake.

Hate to be a buzzkill buddy but our country was never part of the Spanish Empire. Our country was part of the British Empire, we expanded into Spanish territory and beat them in wars.

>Portugal should be in the map
>1790

Wew lad, top kek; spanish rule in Portugal literally btfo by:
>A
>FUCKING
>WARDROBE
Look it up

*60 years if I'm not mistaken and it wasn't through military conquest, just taking advantage of bureacratic bullshit :^)

Are you forgetting Aljubarrota? Uruguay? And every single time you tried to invade us?

>tfw last shithole colony to abandon the empire
>tfw we did not even fought for it
Feels good being irrelevant.

... and afterwards they chimped out in Antwerp

How are my hispanic buddies?

>tfw only country in asia with spanish heritage
>almost every street and place is spanish
>uses fuckton of spanish words
>spanish surnames
>spanish architecture
>roman catholicism
>can easily apply for citizenship in spain

>can easily apply for citizenship in spain
Really? Besides you need at least A2 level of Spanish to get it,so no Fips will get it.

You literally lose the oportunity to became a global power rejecting Columbus plans wen Castile was still fighting the moors.

Puerto Rico, Cuba and Philippines were provinces as Canary Islands or another spanish region.

It's easy as fuck. We only need 2 years of residency (instead of 10 years) and we don't need to renounce our Philippine citizenship (unlike if you're from other countries)

Doesn't change the fact that spaniardsa re sandniggers.

Checking in.

Currently, we're not cucks like you
Kek

This turk does have a point.

But you need to pass a Spanish test dont you?

Based Pelayo

So I guess you have a lot in common with them now.

>Finally get equal right with the peninsulares
>The US attacks and we become 2nd class citizens again

Yes, they said it's hard as fuck because you need to study almost every aspect of what's happening in spain in the present and in the past. Spanish language is pretty manageable since it is taught in some schools and if not, you can always go to Instituto cervantes here and have yourself enrolled.

Still, 2 years instead of 10 is a big leap.

>India

>india
Kek! literal SHIT tier

You are a cuck and have been forever in our shadow. Don't even try.
Also we won a war of succession against you and your english faggot masters to own you, it was not a bureaucratic shift

If we hadn't been busy with real countries like france and the netherlands and sweden at the time, you would be a spanish province still :^)

Portugal was part of the Spanish empire, desu

India used to have decent industry and fuckin trains.

60 years later and they still shit in the street.

We had some of Jndia, and some of Japan, our Empire was a global power for some time, not as long as yours but it still was. You're right with that one but c'mon he sounded retarded your king accepted it as a way of trying to get an advantage over us, not out of "curiosity"

Seriously why did they go to the Philippines. Helluva long trip.

because DEUS VULTS it

You really want to claim credit for having a piece of the loos?

>A
>FUCKING
>WARDROBE

We had territories where you didn't have them, also >implying you weren't Napoleon's puppets kek
Can we just agree that we btfo the world so hard the pope had to divide it between us?
Spain and Portugal are like siblings, close but different and we had our feuds but we had our good times like the Reconquista

Because magellan wanted to circle the whole globe.

Too bad flips aren't as bad as the indians in fighting and drove a spear through magellan.

They never met someone that's POWERFUL

I feel sorry for you. If thins weren't so fucked right now most of us we will accept you as another region.

But now, with crisis, refugees, and muslims you are better alone.

>India was literally one of the wealthiest colonies and probably the most ruthlessly exploited

kys spic

This quite a meme. Brittish colonial rule in India was quite shitty. It stagnated the economy,and kept low literacy and development rates. You can see how drastically literacy rates inproved after independence. Not to mention,that before Britain India had one of the highest standards of livings in the world

why doesnic arague never post here

Well,Flips are Catholics while Indonesians are Muslims. We did God's work

*India

Hey they weren't loos in our territory, and we massively btfo'd them, google it up lad

>picture related, one of many, many battles like that

What would the world be like if Spain went to Japan instead.

>arague
What?

We did first :^)

Some other, superior country had already claimed Indonesia.

The Spanish crown BTFO them. But it was to expensive to continue with the Campaing

>Alaska part of spain

These maps grab more and more territory every time they get posted. Next thing you know Beijing is going to be depicted as part of Mexico.

Hey spics, you have to go home.

Japanese would obsess about el chavo del ocho and dragon ball wouldn't exist.

And like with everything you did, we did it better.

The United provinces didnt even exist when Phillip the Second stanlish the colony of Phillip-inas m8

>british colonial rule in India was quite shitty

I see what you did there.

it always amaze me how Spain lost EVERY SINGLE COLONY in such a short time.

heck atleast some countries still recognize the UK monarchy, Spain didn't even hold to that. it must be sad to be more irrelevant than some of your previous colonies and with an old as fuck dying demographic...... so sad.

you might be confusing maps depicting Mexico's territory with ones depicting territory controlled by the Spanish empire.

Imagine former spanish colonies recognize spanish king like the brit colonies recognize the queen

Fucking Spain and their righteous complex, as well as their pestilence and gold greed.

I am a rape baby with watered down genetics.
I look like a fucking combination between a northean Italian and a Moor.

You could at the very least have killed the native population, not mate with it.

More than 70% percent of Mexico is retarded due this attend to cleanse and evangelize the population.

Well guess who helped the moors to invade the Spanish Kingdom in 711? That's right, our Germanic rulers! It seems that your love for the muslim cock is genetic, huh?

Central american checking in
>being this irrelevant

>Burgers actually proud of being a spic.

nice tits.

Did you know the word Arigatō(thank you in japan) come from the word obrigado(thank you in portugal). Japanese had no word for thank you before the portuguese showed up.

>lousiana territory ever being owned by spain

lel

You also forgot morocco

I actually was lol

Portugal was part of the Spanish empire too for a short period of time. See Iberian Union

>13,000 to disease
should have invented the loo

the spaniards did own the flips, so they may have claims to other lands.

>. it must be sad to be more irrelevant than some of your previous colonies
Well,the colonies did so bad on their own that this hasnt happened yet,unlike Great Britain for example,unless we count Florida,Texas and California as former colonies,which they were,but they are not independent currently.

>no Netherlands
>no parts of France
>no portugal and it's colonies
Shit map desu

Don't worry I'll tell you exactly why
>USA
>civil war(s)
both things none of the other colonizers had to suffer in the 19th and 20th century

¡Triunfa España, los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compaz del himno de la fe!

>lousiana territory ever being owned by spain
Well it was. And it was crucial for your war of independence.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardo_de_Gálvez

another tico shitposter
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Wisconsin
Just on the border of the Spanish whip, phew dodged that one

>compaz
What have you done with our language.

I'm not confusing shit. Spain claimed the whole damned western hemisphere as "theirs" despite never stepping foot on any of this land, and fucking taco niggers have inherited this insane world view.

India was always there. Spain literally made new countries.

The Conquistadors cucked you after they were cucked by the Moors, you're already cucked.

why the fuck did you fucks bring niggers to this lands.

>President Obongo