Would you date a woman with a son?

Would you date a woman with a son?

Nope

NO and much less with a biracial son

the cunt can have the burden all for herself LOL

Well, not a nigger son.

If a man fails to marry while young, and waits too long to settle down and start his family, all the best marriageable women will be already taken. There are then only three options:

>marry a fat chick
>become a stepdad
>be forever alone

Maybe it's not the son that bothers them so much as the fact that she's fucked a nigger… to the point of becoming impregnated?

(Hey! Psst… chuck it off of a bridge and make some new ones.)

Gotta wonder how many LCD monitors have met their maker after niggers came to Sup Forums, got steaming angry, and punched the first thing they could find into the next county.

As long as it's not white girl/ black kid. Any other combination is fine.

Why would that be different for you than Asian girl / half-black kid?

Bullshit. If he acquires wealth as he should, he can marry a much younger woman, which is the correct path.

No. YALL RACIST MY BLACK MAN LOVES ME.

*5 minutes later

YALL RACIST JUST BECAUSE HE ABANDONED ME LIKE EVERY OTHER NIGGER FATHER

Yes goy, marry young: consume, reproduce.
good goy, good wage slave, dont listen to

What's the definition of "Confusion".

being a black kid on Father's Day

>thinking this
you're both retarded. starting a family is a young man's game. wait too long and you're not going to come across as the wealthy bachelor, you'll just be a rich old dude. Women may throw themselves at wealth but they aren't going to start a family like that.

Stupid fucking cunt deserves it.

>lives in fantasy world
>grabs ankle for niggers
>"he mah babeh daddy he a good daddy"
>nigger leaves
>SOMEHOW, "muh racizms"

Let these feculent, degenerate whores repeat the mistake of other trendy fetid cunts. Just check Craigslist on "Women for men". The request for white man/Asian men are off the charts. Why?

Nobody wants to deal with a nigger when real life settles in.

I married when I was 24. I'm 34 now. We've had ups and downs, but there's no way we'd leave each other at this point.

We're going to have children soon. Unlike the Jew rat propaganda, you CAN prepare for kids.

I'm the son of my mother's first marriage. She found him him, literally, cheating on their own bed. Faced pretty hard times, as a single mom with barely any kind of familiar support. She eventually found a man than, not only fall in love with her, but can overcame the cliché and social misjudgement of "other man sons".

My stepfather always cared and loved me, and never gave any kind of favoritism between me and my half brothers, that's why I called him all my life as "Dad" or "My Old".

Then, answering your question, I don't have any kind or prejudice against a single mom. If she is a kind girl, lovely and good; I will go for her.

But your example pic is another matter. Is not about racism or whatever, is about how she tried so hard to blame her own mistakes and deeds with "racism".

>once I tell them the color of the child
key This bitch is so lost in her own little daydream political patchriachy world that she thinks it's because her son is black and white that people won't date her, definitely not the fact that another man 99% of the time doesn't want to raise a kid that isn't his.

Only if I can give him his baths

lol no

!

Then why are you 35 and still a basement virgin. The clock is ticking tsk tsk

PROTIP: Once you go black, you're a single mom.

1 hell no, 1 million hell nos to any bitch that has a fucking nigger baby.

>raising another man's son
lmfao

I'm marrying a woman with 3 kids.

bet she still fucked every one of this "racists"

>Would you date a woman with a son?
Absolutely, some of the best sex I've ever had has been with single mothers.
Oh, do you mean would I ever marry a woman with a half black child? Lol. Nope. How fucking dumb are you OP?

That's probably why you're a fat fuck who wonders why they're lonely.

She obviously makes horrible desicions, that is why.
If the black father say, died instead of abandoned her, that changes up the narative enough to accept anot her man's son.
Only bit of racism is the fact she ignored all of the warnings of getting knocked up by a nigger.

Of course, I'm cuckold and autistic. Coming from work tired, I will moo my pen in her inkwell.

None. The racist cucks on here mostly get pity laughs from the black community.

Different user but he's lonely because he won't marry a woman with a child? Even if he stated specifically because it was black? Sorry not everyone else can marry a woman with 4 kids and not get any pussy and be a cuck like you user, some of us like to live a little differently

found the nigger

Toll status: payed

Now? No. I'm at a prime age and start to consider to settle down. If I dont however there is no other choice if i want succeeding generations and not die lonely

She did not give you. But everything suits you, you have fun with your children.

YO does anybody speak this guys language?
>nigger detected

OP here, thanks user, exactly my point, I don't need to fuck a fat ass with a nigger baby, there are plenty of women without one.

>NSS

Why the fuck if you are a young male would you willing take care of another mans child.

Women today go out and fuck dumb ass guys with no thought of the future whether that man will take care of her and the child. If they fuck up, its on them.
Don't date these women.

Let me guess, op. You ljke women that look like leather couches with fake tits and a fake ass.

>"REEEEE WHY DO WOEMNZ FRIENDZONE ME REEEEEE"

no
especially not with that story, that bitch must have terrible judgement
i would fuck her though

No, the child is probably going through some shit due to whatever happened with his/her parents and I don't want to interfere.

She should date another nigger, then just wait for him to shake the kid to death while he is babysitting it while she works a double at Denny's so he can afford Newports.

Do you know what a cuck is? Cause its not a mature man stepping up to yhe plate to give children a good means of growing up. Once you faggots mature some, you'll see that.

So in the mean time, keep complaining about being lonely and in the friendzone. While i go marry someone that im happily with.

I tried, I never dated a person with a child before and didn't see it as a big deal, it was. We ended up living together and it was always about them, not me. It's hard to be in a relationship when your partner will never put you first or your needs will never be first, I understand in a relationship there is give and take, at times, but this was always just take. I will never do this again.

t. cuck

Not with a biracial son, call me a racist but if I walk with the kid at the grocery store people gonna ask if he is adopted. She should try to search for a black man.

no.

sure, I have before, I also have an older half brother while my parents meet after he was born and have been married for 35 years.

Look, nothing about being with another person is easy, no matter what station they have in life, it's hard work that has to be maintained continuously. If its someone you really want to be with, you play the long game, despite not knowing how it will pan out.

Only after she drowned it

>the black father abandoned her, and refuses to see, or financially assist the kid
Pottery

Dated a single mom for a few months and she was the opposite. She didn't care about her daughter, she'd put me over her needs basically. It didn't work out anyway, I found someone who didn't have kids and the rest is history

I would date her.
Just gonna make her swallow my cum then dress asap and call her son fucking nigger son of a bitch.

Just saying.

this is some top notch reverse jew psychology

Only if he's a 12 year old trap.

I think it's spelt Irony.

you dont even know what the definition of racism is

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

if she'd have a kid with me too

but if she was like "no, I've already got one, I'm done" then no thanks

Why doesnt she travel to Nigeria? There a millions of dindus and none of them is gonna act racist.

Taking care of another dudes kid.. Must be desperate.

Just find a better chick that you can have your own kids with. Not hard to do if you aren't a complete waste of space.

Why arnt you continuing with your coal burner ways? whats wrong dating another nog? are you trying to say that one nig is the same as the next nog? now who is being racist?

>Would you date a woman with a son?

Get the fuck out.

Because now that she's had her fun and made mistakes she's looking for a white guy to come a fix her shit pile of a life and take care of her/her kid.

>Coudenhove-Kalergi
>jew

This are his parents. You can totally tell how Jewish they are. Especially his Japanese mother. And the Austrian military was of course also full of jews who were gladly excepted in at the time...

Srsly, you online nazis are so full of shit it's pathetic.

no, probably not

burn the coal, pay the toll

Dont date chicks with kids...thought this was unspoken rule

wew laddy, should have found a better daddy

My thoughts exactly. Shes a mudshark . If the kid is cool w/e but she fucked niggers so....

I don't feel like im responsible enough for those types of relationships

You burn the coal, you pay the toll as Sup Forums likes to say.

It works the complete opposite way. A mans sexual market place value goes up with age, a woman's goes down.

Kek, this pic should ylyl

this lady is going on dr phil later next month so that we can all line up and take a swing at her for being so annoyingly dramatic

you go dr phil, you go

not right now because I'm 21, when I'm 30 maybe I would

not with a nigger son

>probably not with any son tbh

I'd consider it if the child was white, she was Muslim, the husband was dead, she wanted to have my kids and the woman was hot.

I have, on two separate occasions. It was a disaster both times.

Best post in thread

dumb sjw women just dont learn do they?
how many times do they have to be hit in the head before they understand?
dont date dindus dumb bitches

>jew rat propaganda
What the fuck are you talking about retard?