Facebook Feet thread. Girls we know. FB, IG, OC etc. Bonus for your favorites or classic fb feet girls

Facebook Feet thread. Girls we know. FB, IG, OC etc. Bonus for your favorites or classic fb feet girls.

Wow this girl is amazing...

Keri's feet are great

Those painted nails are great. Looks like she can suck cock well, I would love to throat fuck her and watch the tears roll down her face. Where is she from?

her toes are phenomenal, and she's a borderline alcoholic who's sucked off plenty of guys. I'd love to watch Keri get abused. from Ohio, lives in DC now

new sara

You should try to hook up with her when she's drunk. How long have you been jerking to her feet?

I gave a half ass attempt one time at a party (I was drunk myself so not on my game). I groped her ass a bit but that's as far as it went. I've jerked to her feet for as long as I've known her lol

I'd love to worship her feet while she drinks her nightly gallon of wine.

she's a bottle a night minimum kind of bitch. I'd love for her to be tipsy enough to really enjoy having her toes sucked and worship

Do you get to see her alot? What is she like? Innocent at all?

see her occasionally, not as much as I'd like. She's cool. Was a delta gamma, loves to drink, every weekend going to a party. Despite that she's not a bitch or anything. Outgoing, life of the party. Always had fun when she's around. Not really innocent, she dances like a slut, grinds against random guys. She fucks a bit, but I think she's given a lot of head

She looks like she sucks cock well. I want to abuse her so bad. Any bikini pics?

I think one of the reasons she drinks so much/flirts with a ton of guys is bc she's a foster child and has daddy issues

>ywn watch her drink an entire bottle of champage and then drink her champagne

Those toenails are half the size of her actual toes!! She looks like a goddamn cartoon. However I still like it

Do you think we can use that to our advantage when we take her back to my house blacked out after a night of drinking?

maybe one day lol

her feet are incredible and her tits are nice as well. Look at her front and center showing them off

of course, if she's blacked out she'll be even more emotional. get her talking about those issues and tell her that you'll never leave her or take her for granted. She'd let you do fucking anything to her at that point. You can hit her doggy style while i throat fuck her. If I shoot into the back of her throat before you cum I'd go down and start sucking her toes and rubbing her clit

Do you know the extent of her daddy issues? I would want to break down while we fuck her. If you could do anything to her what would the scenario be?

her daddy issues are basically that her dad put he up for adoption because he didn't want her. She feels abandoned and wants to make him proud of her and pleased wither her. It would be so hot for her to cry while fucking her. I have a lot of scenarios about her but I'd like to be fucking her missionary so I can see her face and she can see mine and ask her who her daddy is and really play into it. I start chocking her as she tells me I'm her daddy. I ask if she wants to make her daddy happy ect. She starts crying as I cum deep inside her unprotected pussy. I clean up and tell her daddy loves her, give her a kiss, and leave. Ideally she'd build an emotional dependency on me and wants me over all the time

Me on the left.

Sonia Akhtar Honan

that's the same face I'd make if Sam showed me her feet

I would love to get her in a scenario where she's drunk at a bar and we set it up where her dad gets to take her home. She'd be so drunk she wouldn't even realize she's about to fuck her daddy. We would be there but we let her dad get free reign of her. He would start kissing her and work his hand up her dress and grope her ass, she would instantly be into it and pull his pants to expose his cock which is throbbing for his daughter. She'd get on her knees and grab his dick fully ready to pleasure him. She would then tell him to relax and enjoy. Keri would then wrap her lips around her own daddy's cock and start to gently suck the head until she works her way to shoving it down her throat... Want more?

classic innocent slut

no lol fuck off that's so autistic

fuck yeah, love that she doesn't even know it's him

So close to licking her feet. Have any more?

By now Keri is gagging on her dad's cock, her eyes are bloodshot and tears are streaming down her face, she'd stop and look up at him and ask if she could get fucked, he'd respond with, "What's the matter? You dont like your daddy's cock?" Confused, she'd ask what he meant. He would tell her that she would find out soon if she was a good girl and bent over the bed. The whole time she'd be slurring the question, "What do you mean? What do you mean daddy's cock?" He'd tell her to shut up and do as she was told, you can see the terror in her face increasing. Her dad bent down and whispered in her ear, "You're gonna take my cock all the way up your tight ass sweetheart. I reccommend you don't cry, it'll just turn your daddy on more..." At this point she begins to start realizing what might be going on...

don't stop

Only a few I've found

very nice

More please! Any face!?

My bitchy coworker Brittany on the right.

"What do you mean daddy?!" Keri instantly begins to sob, her dad would say "Awww Keri, it's going to be okay. I just want to fuck you til you physically cant take it anymore, I helped bring you into this world, cant you just help out your dad just once?" She would look at him in disbelief, this is where we come in laughing and mocking her. She'd ask timidly what's going on and we look her straight in the eyes and say, "You're about to have your dads cock up your ass!" and immediately after we tell her, her dad rams his cock up her ass. She screams so loud it could wake up the neighbors. We smack her face until she stops and tell her if she does that again she'll really get it. Her dad is laughing the whole time, asking her how her daddy's dick feels. She can't stop sobbing. Her dad asks what's wrong and she tries to scream again.He grabs her by the throat and tells her "We warned you, I guess it's time for your punishment now"...

fuuuuck, now it's our turn mmm

About to go and waste my daily dose of cum on her pics.

Louisa is her name. Love her soles

I don't like her tattoo, but i would gladly suck her toes while stuffing her cunt.

Now she is really worried. He climbs off her as we tell her how much fun we're about to have. We pull out some rope and tie her arms and legs to the bedposts so she feels completely vulnerable. Being face up and spread eagle I begin to touch her pussy, I tell her to get ready because she's really in for it. She doesn't respond so I slap her, hard. She begins to cry. I call over you and her dad and we decide to make a game of slapping her across the face. The rules are the first one to break skin gets first pick of her holes. We're all excited. First I slap her and her entire face goes red, then your turn, you slap her so hard she screams again, then her dad comes and grabs her by the throat and repeatedly smacks her. Keri's face turns from a bright red to a deep shade of purple. We continue this for about ten minutes until you finally break skin right under her eye. We turn to you to see what hole you pick...

Love these threads, and have always loved fst. Great to see this show up.

I love it tbh

Nice! Love sara feet.

Great sole shot.

What do you think about this shit site?

Face?

I'd prick my balls with those cacti just to play with her feet.

Her ego killed my boner

Oh damn! Sara with blue toes! Never see her feet painted.

She almost always has blue toes. You must be thinking of someone else.

Cloe Chester

Forgot pic

sexy arches, moar?

Keep goin...

Really fucking into all this new sara stuff. I feel like her toes are almost never painted.

This is so great. You see her ever?

No

Its great. So many guys have jerked it to her feet. She has no idea. Hopefully she gives us a few more really good shots.

That's all I have of her. Always hunting for more tho

This was like the one that wasnt identified of all those girls.