Why the nazism in US always attract the weak people, and submissive gays losers?

Why the nazism in US always attract the weak people, and submissive gays losers?
It is possible that this is a option to be a gay without coming out the closet for them?
interesting....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR7-7rjqDqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those are antifa who bought/stole a nazi flag

Because you are mistaking those "Nazi" with Emo

youtube.com/watch?v=lR7-7rjqDqU

You're saying a nazi let his flag get stolen by some sissies? Wouldn't that make him a sissy too?

Because for them nazism is an easy way to cope for their failures, if they can accuse minorities of ruining their lives they don't have to work on themselves

Retarded Nazi Trumpateers taking the bait

So the feminine gays they want to eradicate managed to beat them up? Nazis are confirmed sissies

These aren't even Americans lmao. Ya'll some stupid motherfuckers.

how much do you get paid to post these threads Schlomo?

45 shekels an hour

The left is literally full of trannies queers cucks and sissies. They don't have any reservations about sharing that fact. Look at the Berkeley mugshots.

Fake news

I lol'd

one gold pepe for you, good sir.

It's well documented that Hitler had homosexual tendencies. It is widely accepted by historians that he was very likely a closet fag.

I wonder if it's "well accepted by historians" to try to make someone look bad deliberately who was ethnically cleansing Europe and people these days are starting to wonder if he was doing a good thing after thrings of brown savages start raping their way across the continent.

actually most manly men i know (tall, beards, handsome) are all liberals. The ugly bald people i know are conservatives. Either that or married but pussy whipped guys.

what a fag

Antifa mugshots 1

Or maybe he was just a fag who hated his own tendencies and took it out on others?

Everything isn't a conspiracy. Try reading books that aren't solely written by people from your own echo chamber.

Antifa mugshots 2

I was suggesting a theory. It's common knowledge that upper level academia is filled with left leaning/liberal fuck wits, that have, in fact, created an echo chamber on college campuses across the nation. Simply suggesting that they had other motives to forward this theory doesn't make me a conspiracy loving, echo chamber nazi, you SJW faggot.

get fucked nigger

Antifa mugshots 3

You sound like a triggered snowflake.

I always liked Trump's golf hats. He looks like a greasy fuck though.

The best argument against white supremacy is ALWAYS white supremacists

Nazi Germany is the product of a bunch of capped gays and drugaddicts who couldn't cope with their own degeneracy appropriately. Reflecting their selfhatred on weak groups, they ended up trying to erase everything they despised about themselves.
Shouting heil hitler with huge handmade dildos in their asses and methamphetamines in their bloodstream.
Same with all the extremist groups. ISIS choppes off heads from adulterers, shouting alahu akbar with opium in their bloodstream and their stinky dicks in poor sheep
Its how the world works...

fuck these losers need to be gassed asap
fucking triggerd nigger antifa sjw faggots

I'm actually not defending white supremacists/nazis. I'm attacking the scum of the earth that is Antifa.

Though, now that every conservative is a nazi over these past few weeks, maybe I am defending 'nazis'

Let's play boy or girl. Can you guess which is which?

Heads up, I'm a "east coast elitist" laughing my ass off thinking about what a shit life you must live. Did someone hurt you when you were younger? Maybe an uncle? Did your dad beat you? Did your mom tell you to play in your room while she gave fat guys BJs in her room for $20? Enjoy pointing the finger and everyone and everything for your worthless life. Literally lol.

you're thinking of liberalism kid.

Why is it bad to be consider anti-fascist?

>assuming gender

Get fucked pig

Well there are only 2 genders so it should be pretty easy. 50/50 chance at least

heads up? the bloody hell are you talking about you talking about.

regardless your words are falsehood.

This is what the liberal mind virus does to women

can you spot the american spy?

Wht do they all look like serial child rapists?

Roll

These guys were in all three of the Taken movies with Liam Neeson.

A haircut?

Nazism is an inherently violent ideology which seeks to dominate and subjugate the world, and exterminate 'undesirables' including non-Christians, non-'Aryans', non-straight people and the disabled. Most people here probably fit into one of those categories. You cannot have a conversation with Nazism intended to form a compromise because Nazism will not compromise in any meaningful way and has nothing to offer societies which value freedom and individual rights. We cannot have a tolerant society if we tolerate extreme intolerance, and that is not a contradiction. To equate Nazism with organisations like Antifa or BLM is laughable and if they concern you more than Nazis, you need to take a long, hard look at what you're tacitly defending.

Now go ahead and call me a faggot and continue Goose-stepping toward fascism.

>when your view of the world is equivalent to a red neck hill billy

Have fun living under a rock dude

A+ analysis, user.

Fuck Nazis.

The nazi dipshits in this thread must all be triggered by now. Either cry-sturbating or practicing nunchucks in front of a mirror in their mom's basement.

Fuck you faggot. Facism is exactly what the US needs. And I hope that when it happens I get to look into your eyes as you die so I can see the light slowly flicker and go out. I am ready to die for my ideal if needs be. Are you?

Here's the ideal American family

*triggered snowflake*

The extreme left*

I'm actually sort of a centrist with a right lean, or a libertarian. People on both extremes right and left are fucking cancer. If you don't see that the extreme left is cancer than I think your judgment is off.

Nazism appeals to insecure people. It gives people that feel worthless a reason to fell like they matter more than they do and that is a massively appealing promise.

>be gay white guy
>be made fun of through school
>be see nazis and realize they're all white
>I am white
>at least I am better than nonwhite because insecure nazis say so
>???
>lack of profit for everyone

Not triggered or upset at all. Just my honest beliefs. I was in Berkeley a few months ago for the big rally, standing with my brothers. You remember that right? That was the day moldylocks got a wake up call about the men who's scalps she was looking for. I kicked the shit out of several of you limp wristed slack jawed faggots. It is incredible how quickly they went from fuck the police to police please help!

It's Hugo Boss's fault for making their uniforms a gay man's wet dream

is that all you see?

I lost at the HOM&M 3 line. I played 1602 AD this morning :(

You're so badass and doesn't afraid of anything user. Yeah, the US needs fascism! As we all know, fascism has given rise to the most successful and healthy countries in the world.

My understanding of the world is equivalent to a 7th grader suburban white kid, so it makes perfect sense.

History will ultimately judge your movement a sad mistake. Will kicking a few heads in really make that pill easier to swallow? Save the rest of us the trouble and give up now. For your sake - hatred is so exhausting.

What do you think about this shit site?

Yeah it fucking does need facism. Show me a nigger nation that has long term financial and societal success. Explain to me why Israel insists on every white nation bringing in as many 'refugees' as it can but refuses to take in a single one for itself.

Nah I'd rather keep on thumping skulls and making faggots cry for the police they claim to all want dead.

you guys know the nazi killed homosexuals right?

You don't know shit about a liberal echo chamber except for what your own bullshit echo chamber has told you.

Limp wristed? You waged a personal war in Berkeley against skinny-armed high school kids. I'm a retired Ranger who did 1 tour in Iraq and 2 more in Afghanistan. So please, you nazi soldier wannabe, go play dress up somewhere else.

>can't even spell the ideology he worships

I guess I can rest easy knowing fascists are this stupid.

I'll never understand how the left over dregs of society such as yourself can find fascism at all appealing. How exactly do you think fascism's going to help someone who's already an untermensch?

And did your brothers at arms know you wanted their dicks? I don't think so. If they had, I imagine you'd have gotten the literal shit kicked out of you.

It's pretty simple. Their lives suck and Nazi-ism is a way for the weak-minded to feel superior.

They're called "brothers at arms" for a reason. They would literally kill for each other. So if one of them is gay I'd imagine they'd just take turns bouncing on that boy's D

Post proof or you're a stolen valor faggot that should be flayed alive

Kek how do you feel about that fake ass soldier faggot? Stolen valor motherfucker. This is you

Post dick pics or you're a dickless manlet that can only get pleasure from erethral sounding

That's what I thought. You're probably a nigger too

I'm not gay, so that never came up. But I proudly served alongside brothers who were straight, gay, white, black, Latino, Asian. When you are *actually* in a war (not the fake one you are waging in your head) none of that matters.

Again your lack of proof is more telling than anything you've posted yet

Lol

it attracts people in ex-soviet countries because communism.
and those people are subhuman. if nazism rose in germanic, southern european countries itd be like the good ol days all over again

What proof would like to see that won't make you scream "fake" like a bitch?

I'm at work right now because I'm not a degenerate but I'm happy to start a thread when I get home and I'll post proof for the conspiracy theorists.

I will post the thread at approximately 8pm EST (in a little less than 4 hours).

The thread will be titled 75th Ranger Regiment.

Nazis were German, US wanna be nazis are just a bunch of sissies

These guys are low lifes. Who cares about your proof, even if it was stolen valor at least you're not some autist.

Agree and I know I shouldn't engage....but it will be comical to hear them bitch about the proof.

Yup a lying little faggot. What's wrong? Wash out? Couldn't just go by don't ask don't tell and proudly proclaimed your faggotry and you were made to wash out?

Holy shit, what a subhuman thought process you have there.

Do you really think his fellow rangers are so low IQ and homophobic that they'd give a shit if he liked dick?

>thinks calling someone gay in 2017 is an insult

That's some like middle-school level shit talking. I wouldn't be surprised if you're some kid, which would let me sympathize with you because we've all been through that degenerate phase of our lives.

Another faggot detected

Is "washout" the only military term you could find on Google?

I don't think you understand how pleasurable prostate orgasms are.

So even if you're telling the truth about being a combat veteran, I do have a serious question for you. How do you square your having fought for the freedom of this country with the fact that the people you seem to be siding with now want nothing more than to see this country topple into communism. Please answer. Looking for your true feelings here.

Oh I'm quite sure he knows

Da Cyka blyat idi nahui XDDDDD KURIVA

Come on wannabe ranger

Why would anyone reply to a strawman?

>child rapists

Not a strawman. I'm asking a legitimate question. The left is fighting under the communist flag and fighting for the end of the first amendment.

>Not a strawman
>The left is fighting under the communist flag

That's like saying the right is fighting under the confederate flag.

Get some understanding about the left vs right dynamic in America before trying to be a keyboard warrior.

First, I don't believe that I "fought for the freedom of this country." That's complete hyperbole.

Second, I'm not siding with Communists, nor do I understand how you made that leap.

Third, I joined the Army because I believed in trying to uphold American values and because.... I simply wanted to serve. I wanted to challenge myself beyond anything that I thought I could be capable of doing.

I never expected to go to war, I never expected to kill, I never expected to see good friends die. I also never expected to fight in a war that I personally didn't believe in (Iraq). The biggest struggle that I personally face is whether it was worth it. I constantly question whether I simply was another lemming, falling for propaganda.

True feelings.

According to the msm the right is actually fighting under a combination of the Confederate flag and the Nazi flag. So what should I believe?

You should have been buried in a dune with an asshole full of sand nigger jizz