What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU
satwcomic.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depression

Depression, hard drinking and knife violence. A few wife beatings here and there.

Niggers

sauna
extreme cold
darkness 3/4 of the year

i guess it is all

Russia gets their asses kicked. Twice. World's deadliest sniper was born, best race car drivers are made.

Finland doesn't exist

knife crime, lots of knife crime

the faceless sniper
I forgot his name

so, a more accurate title would be "the nameless sniper" I reckon?

wait a minute
Canada itself has few sunny days

most beautiful woman in the world lives there

maybe
all I know is the fact he had lost his face,or a big part of it

Simo Hayha

Simo Häyhä

I looked it up
what a badass he was
any finland fag here?

how cold is there?

Total badass

socialwise or climatwise?

Many people there are quite cold to strangers

They welcomed their first refugees dressed up like the kkk, good people nut depressed alcoholics. "Refugees" from there are now fleeing to Sweden

Finland is my escape destination for when SHTF/when I retire from US Army

It gets renamed Finland Islamic State soon

Finland fag here
haista paska vitun läski

Nice, mine is Iceland or the north of Sweden. There are a lot of lakes in Finland so if you buy a house next to one of those you could farm crayfish or some fish, or.both(in a shtf scenario, depending on how bad it is ofc)

perkele

>socialwise or climatwise?
both

>Many people there are quite cold to strangers
really?
what about English speaking?

Estonians discriminating local police
youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU

Why the fuck do finfags always mention sauna kossu viina perkele Simo Hayha? I don't get it.

what?
so you like to smell shit??
ok then

That's all there is

perrrkele!!

its not that they don't like other people

They are just the opposite of Americans:
No fake friendlieness, not even genuine friendlieness.
Background does not matter, they are not even friendly towards other Fins

Lots of drinking and rally racing... thats about it.

sperm is made

No you smell shit you shitskinned somalian.
Senkin yrjönhajuinen rämänekru

Hey I also mentioned auto sports and beating Russia in 2 wars!

oh god
where I live is with +38C right now

no I don't
If you do,I don't care

Yeah, we know about Mika Salo and Hakkinen you ass.

That's Texas. They're dealing with Hurricane Harvey right now. Godspeed, Texas.

then how did NOKIA come about?

Not much happens here. Small amount of good most of it bad tho

>
Where do you live?
Here in Málaga (south Spain) there is 25ºC

sounds comfy to me
except the suicidal part

also a plus,not so many sandniggers by there,right?

north Brazil

City? ...

Gotta fucking move there

Sweden and Finland should merge so that Swedish men will have balls again.

Viking-descended American is disappointed in you.

Kek. My gf's mom is from finland so I always find these comics hilarious.

sure, I am planning to move to India.
It's more or less the same

Palmas,Tocantins state
hot as fuck if you ask me
I have no idea how cold it gets in Finland

hah wtf

>Viking
I don't think you know what that word means

is this a line for the local shitting street?

Dumb mongols doing dumb mongol shit

Some sandnigger just knifed like +3 peapole, and there are alot of em here.

>peapole

too bad
that makes sense,Sweden is right there
and I know very well muslims are like roaches by there

now I ask,do you like them?

Not cold enough. This summer was hot as fuck again, I think peaking at 25 degrees celcius at Helsinki.
As people, we can be friendly, but in a totally different way than foreigners. I'm quite extroverted for a finn, but that's not saying much. It's enough to ruin my day if someone sits next to me on a bus or someone stranger wants to talk to me longer than asking for time or directions.
Once I had someone random tag along for like 30 minutes talking about Gamecube games and it was uncomfortable as fuck

Don't come to Sweden amerifats are just as bad as shitskins

>25 C
>mfw it´s been about 10C and rain all "summer" here in Swedenistan

i see
and what makes so many people depressed by there?

satwcomic.com

enjoy.

Guess? Fucking niggers and sandniggers collecting free support from our taxes.
Who likes them anyway?

There are extremely vocal groups that oppose and support immigration. It is very difficult to tell what people really think. Media is completely run by pro immigration side and nothing outside their narrative gets published.

It's a folk disease and inherited. There's lots of pressure also, since we're all failures and desperately want to not to be, but that day never happens. Even the successful finns are failures.
That's why I said peak. It's been somewhat rainy as well, but unfortunately sunny mostly, but we're had some tolerable days as well.

Anyhow I havent noticed since I´ve been stuck in my office all summer, god damn when can I just man up and end my life.

so at a shor time there will be like England and Germany?

WHY???
why do so many europeans love sandniggers?
I am really curious? do they like their ugly faces? their viollent culture? their explosions?

WHAT??

Torilla tavataan

Take a guess.

maybe it has something to do with the fact that Americans destabilise the entire MENA and do not have to deal with the fallout since there is an entire ocean between the Americans and the problems the Americans cause?

>It's a folk disease and inherited. There's lots of pressure also, since we're all failures and desperately want to not to be, but that day never happens. Even the successful finns are failures.
then what makes finland people think they are failures? It seems like a well adjusted and comfy country to me

not to get Sup Forums here but it's the khazarian illuminati jew kikes agenda to race-mix and fuck up the world while they remain pure blood.

ha. you got there b4 me.

but it's all true. the jew is behind every nefarious, false flag, treasonous action that undermines society.

it's no wonder they're despised and driven out in every society they infest in europe in the past.

their manipulative, greedy, cunning nature always overstays their welcome.

and it's no wonder that the jews are the ones that started and mastered the manipulative arts of psychology and propagada.

look up Century of the Self.

One of the most strictest alcohol laws in the world. Still has the most alcoholists

>Jews are inferior to whites
>Jews control whites
>wat

white women getting blacked

that's right and since they have money,much money,they have power and by having power they control media opinion it makes sense
that makes anyone who opposes to kikes be considered monsters
I really,really hate kikes

they have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>Jews are inferior to whites
>Jews have more money than whites
>wat

I live here.

no vittu eihän täällä ole nykyään edes lunta

ei ole saatana ku pimeetä kylmää ja märkää, ja jos lunta sattuu tulemaan niin sekin vituttaa, sitä valksta paskaa ei tartte mihinkään.

se saa vieläpä pk-seudulla autolla liikkumisen ihan helvetin vaivalloiseksi kun kaikki vitun vesipäät on ihan vitun kauhuissaan heti jos ne näkee yhdenkin vitun lumihiutaleen ja sit siel ei liiku mikään... voi vittu

saatana että tää on paska maa voi vitun vittu mä just jouduin myymään meidän kesämökin että sain maksettua perintöverot, käteen ei jääny saatana kun känsät

ja jouduin siitäkin maksamaan vittu varainsiirtoveroa

VITTU VARAINSIIRTOVEROA SIITÄ ETTÄ MÄ MYYN VITTU PAKON EDESSÄ MONIA SUKUPOLVIA SUVUSSA OLLEEN TILAN LAPISTA JOLLEKIN VITUN KUSIPÄÄLLE SIKS ETTÄ TÄSSÄ MAASSA JOKU VITUN MULKKU PÄÄTTÄÄ ETTÄ ARVOTON SÄÄSKIENKASVATUSLÄNTTI JOSSAIN VITUN SUON KESKELLÄ ON ARVOLTAAN YLI 70 TONNIA VAIKKEI SIITÄ SAA KAUPPAHINTANA KUN VITTU 35???? VOI JUMALAUTA ETTÄ VITUTTAA

Suomi mainittu!

You see the problem is not that people would approve the things that happen around them. It's the fact that you have your job and family to think about. You don't go rioting or bashing people that gets you in trouble. You don't start posting your opinions in a political echo chamber that media has created. It would get you in trouble.

You gnash your teeth and move out to a place where your children can have safe and good education (ie no immigrants). Thats about all you can do to mitigate the damage on your personal life. If you can't afford it then you vote populists and hope for the better.

>implying that Turku is in finland

casual depression and alcoholism, fuck yeah

glad to be a finfag

>You gnash your teeth and move out to a place where your children can have safe and good education (ie no immigrants)
what happens once there's no place like this left??

Not in turku...

that guy was shit. nothing on Visily Szietzev or Chris Kyle.

Well south like toronto n vancouver north no

Also sluttiest like milfs there pay syrian boys fo dick

My dear Finfags i love you all..

Finland's immigrant population is about 1%.

Very.
In the north VERY.