Why are woman retarded?

why are woman retarded?

>why are woman retarded?

>woman

wiminz amz retard bcuz they amzn't men who amz smart that y

Looking cute > being warm.

ya, but ur tellin me you don't like lookin at a girl's ass in that clothing.. mmm joys of working retail

it looks hot to me

Choose your fate.

fashion and conformity are very highly regarded in female culture

that's why they often become vain and boring

>joys of working retail
goy detected

Men only wear fuckin jeans

(the point)
(your head)

I don't know but I wish I didn't want them so much. It makes life difficult and agonizing. Those two girls in the pictures, I'd like to push my face in their ass and pussies. I want to rub their dirty panties in my mouth

Yup.

They're taught from a young age that the only way to succeed is to look fuckable.

Or since 2014 or so anyway

Canada user here and can confirm. This is the outfit. When very cold they may go up to a parka but the yoga pants and uggs remain.

>yoga pants
I don't mind that. I love a good camel toe

female sexualised fashion is offensive to the fine sensitivities of the average male and leads to a loss of attention and concentration, which can be very damaging in high-performance environments. it is an anti-male mechanism that has no place outside of recreational environments.
good luck pursuing this argument outside of the internet though. the matriarchal fashion industry will leave you penniless and disgraced.

They're actually pretty smart for not fucking you

Oh neither do I. The point that this is damn near universal among young women is valid though.

Lol what a moron...

He has no comeback because he is too stupid to type properly. He's the type of stupid that'll change his phones corrective spelling dictionary to the wrong spelling of words because he knows all.

These fucking tight jean wearing millennial fags are something else

women:

take them to a steakhouse, they get chicken
take them to a seafood joint, they get a steak
take them to a chicken joint, they get a burger
take them to a burger joint, they get seafood
take them to an italian joint, they get a salad

fucken wominz

oh snap

Wait. Are you the same person replying to your own post? That's pretty pathetic my man.

oh snapperino

Wow,... goddamn...you're a special kind of stupid aren't ya

I'm asking if you're the person that wrote the obviously incorrectly spelled post. I didn't think it was that difficult of a question.

Sup trucker, me too bro.

Fucking patriarchy oppressing poor womynz

tf those yoga pants cannot be warm
im cold in jeans

Yeah, Im the same fucking person, moron....

Because our spelling and writing habits are exactly the same...

I full understood your question, jerkoff. I responded the way I did because it was a dumb fucking question, capt'n obvious.

And I'm pretty sure you are too stupid to tell that I was being sarcastic above, so I'll point it out to you to avoid answering another one of you amazing questions

why are these nigresses so fucking stupid

It's weird how you keep insulting my intelligence while failing so miserably at using the English language.

i like how she speeds up

I really hope you're just fucking with me, but I honestly thing you are just plain dumb.

Here, would you like me to use correct spelling and punctuation to feed that autistic brain of yours? Better, chach?

How about ya both just stop

This is fucking 5chin, Ill type and cuss however the fuck i feel like, () boy

>Here, would you like me to use correct spelling and punctuation
>but I honestly thing you are just plain dumb

what a faggot.

people like are very allowed to an hero anytime

even if you think youre "trolling". just plain faggotry

RIP, Patricio. I adored that absolute cunt.

who gives a fucking shit how they dress? are you fucking gay and retarded? I want to see ass and cameltoes everywhere and all year long, who cares if it's cold, the only thing these dumb bitches have to do is show off their body, no time to lose. You should be grateful women are mostly retarded, they're not here to have reasonable conversation with you, but to obey and fuck you.