How does a white guy without a college degree emigrate to Europe?

Well? Everywhere I've looked has required a degree/and or some specialization.

I can learn another language.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAFT
en.legion-etrangere.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy a fake Syrian passport and try to tan a little bit.

Germany has millions of positions open for people like that.

just go in blackface

Fuck Europe. You don't know how good you have it freedom friend.
If you do come to Europe just go to any country that's not in the EU and enjoy it while it lasts because they'll be stamped out in a heartbeat if brexit fails

I hear there are boats leaving from North Africa to Europe on a hourly basis.
>I'm a 14 year old refugee!
>I have no identification!
>Here's some money and a house for you!

Our people can't be that fucked dude. Is it that bad? I know you don't have guns, but is there no fight to be fought?

Lol, stay in your own country, wetback.

t. Pedro

You get citizenship for serving in a country's military, right?

Why the hell would you want to leave here? College isn't everything user, I dropped out 6 years ago and just bought a house

>Dye hair black
>Get a tan
>Grow a beard
Then say you are a member of the religion of peace.

wanna switch places? i'd love to leave this dump

Stay away, motherfucking freeloader.

>Japan is super nationalist, xenophobic, socially reserved, first-world, a good blend of urban and countryside, an island nation (natural moat), values marriage and hates Islam
>I'm white so I could never live there without being a hypocrite

It hurts so bad.

show up at the border and claim asylum

>I love how everyone hates illegals in the USA
>but you wanna leave

NUMBAAA ONE!1

Why the fuck do you think we would ever want you?

I'd switch with you and become a martyr dude. In an instant.

How did you get your flag to display your mood?

france does that through the foreign legion.

OP it's really hard to come here legally. Best is just to do it through marriage.

Oh and people joke "just apply as a refugee". If they don't have your fingerprints, this is actually a viable option. It doesn't take long to get a residence permit.

The grass is always greener.

>that's what weebs think!!

Oh my fucking only Christian God! and they crave white cock too, amirite?

>literally said they're xenophobic

How does a white guy with a college degree emigrate to the US?

If your want freedom, move to the north or south pole. No niggers, mudslimes or shitskins. Everything is literally white.

1. get married to an american
2. have $1 million to invest
3. have a company sponsor you because you are very special
4. get h1b visa (which you won't get if you post on Sup Forums)

B-but the South Pole is where the earth ends. Silly willy.

US is meh, gjore Norge bra igjen

germbro want to marry me so we can start the nationalist uprising together.

if anyone gets all up in our faces we can call them homophobes even though we arent gay

its fucking flawless

I could employ anyone from wherever if I can prove there are no natives for the job

The job in question would be min wage tho

Y u want to come to this commie prison of nations is beyond me considering your current cunt is still somewhat free

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAFT

You're going to have to be self-employed and live in The Netherlands though.

And to emigrate to germany, you just have to say "Allahu Akbar, infidels. My name is Abdul el Abdullah Mesut Mohammed from syria. I am 12. And totally not a terroras." at the border and you're in.

That's fair.

Hook it up dude. im dead serious

yes let's do it

I'm more local than any of these cunts and have 3 online college degrees.

Hook me up foambly.

Why would you want to go to Europe? Did you feel the bern like a faggot and need to hide your face now?

frigg off ricky

Yes, i'm on Sup Forums just trollin away

That's only for the work visa, don't know about citizenship procedure but you do become locally taxed on income after 183 days of work

I recently hired a Serbian citizen in this fashion so no need for fresh meat atm, sorry user if my former post made you think otherwise

why do you want to emigrate to Europe anyway?

fuck off, where full.

Yea it did make me think otherwise. WTH dude. Fire that Serb, he can't into Sup Forums.

You can freely seek employment across eu, my cunt's a shithole with 790e gross min wage, that's like 550e after state ponzi schemes contributions and other taxes monthly, I bet you have higher neetbux than that in at

Wouldn't you like to know.

This srsly

I'm not on welfare since I'm not a nigger.

if you have 1 Irishborn grandparent you automatically get Irish citizenship

That Serb is a skilled tradesman and like most non-pussified males he is Sup Forums as fuck even if he doesn't know about this place

Do not under any circumstances consider coming here to live as a wageslave, you'll grow bitter in a few years having gained nothing but disdain for status quo and permeating cynicism in your thoughts, unless you are a business owner but I suppose that holds true for any civilized place

>talking to an Austrian
>expecting said Austrian not to be cynical

pls.

Is your country less polluted with niggers than my country?

Why would you want to go to Europe? It's a sinking ship

what's your business?

We can't fight, the government arrests us for any serious criticism (shit like David Cameron fucks pigs is fine, but if you point out the failings in the immigration policy you get shut down). Unlike you we have no human rights whatsoever here. No constitution or anything. If the government wanted to cancel the elections and become a dictatorship they could do that with no trouble. America truly is the last bastion of freedom, do not leave.

I've seen more niggers and sandniggers in Gradec/Graz in one day than in my 35+ years of living here

I've always wanted to move to France.

>TFW you're stuck in Australia.

I also have a question. If one of your parents was born to Italian immigrants and has an Italian passport, does that mean (if I wanted to) I can get an Italian passport and be free to move to Europe?

So just forget about my fellow kinsmen?

Vehicle maintenance, roadside assistance, vehicle imports, vehicle mods, aftermarket parts sales

Some countries do have guns. Those are either rich and very hard to get into, or poor and very hard to make a living in.
>no constitution
yes we do, it's just not quite as simple as others, since it's spread through multiple documents.

The new breed of anti-discriminatory laws is seriously fucking hampering to free speech though. Criticism of immigration will more likely get you shunned as a racist; if you criticize islam then you'll be arrested though. All going to shit, don't go to one of the big three in the EU, nationalism is virtually illegal here.

>wanting to leave before the god-emperor cometh
please, user

I hope you end up experiencing the Japanese life one day. It sucks really bad unless you're a mgtow neet

>go to the middle-east
>convert to islam
>join rebel army of your choice
>capture wife and get her pregnant
>start your journey towards europe
>get free housing and welfare money once you reach germany
>ship wife to germany and continue to get payed by the government to have more muslim kids

Be Muslim

Entrepreneurship, make your own job

en.legion-etrangere.com/
Welcome to France, bro.

Europe is not England.

That would make a good sitcom.

>manspreading
there's hope

Trump isn't going to do shit for white people...... It's a valve to relieve some pressure.

The problem is were fighting an idea, the faggots supporting it arent fighing anything they just pick us off 1 by 1in the media with micro aggresions and then everyone falls in line to discredit everything about you so they arent guilt by proxy

>emigrate to Europe
>when the real fight is for North America

Stand and fight for your homeland, coward.

So basically you're saying Trump isn't going to do any deportations

I'm ready

When I see it I'll believe it. That's all

>just go in blackface

I've seriously though about doing this.
I mean not full-on cartoonish MASSA MASSA blackface but wearing brown contacts, dying hair black, getting spray tan and wearing dirty, worn out Adidas clothing, then applying for Asylum.

Marrie me.... Honestly, no homo tho

You get the german citizwnwhip and i get a greencard a also have a bretty good job so money Won't be a problem

>non-college educated white man from the US of A can't get into europe
>non educated at all nigs/mudslimes can pour into europe in hordes with no issue
Surely this is false?

I'm down. How we do dis?

>get in plane
>aim for düsseldorf
>report here so i can pick you up

Seems easier for u to get a k-1 status here than for me to go to germany. also....no homo for real

Oky write me a mail [email protected]

[email protected]

it really isnt that bad, just dont be a manlet cuck.
Come to west germany friend

Tear up your passport and claim to be from Syria

DUDE RUN!!!!

kek.

It's all fucked beyond comprehension

Everything is fine
Oky gonna mail you

>when gay marriage saved the white race. thanks obama

Here's what angers me to no end: this bullshit credentialism.

I have been working in the 3D industry since high school. I started freelancing (doing architectural renderings, medical renderings, etc.) and have built a career from there. I have almost a decade of experience now, and I manage/hire/fire dozens of people.

The idiots who went to college and took on debt to play grab-ass are working as baristas, for the most part. Yet when I look at emigration rules, they seem to value the college degree more than anything else. Is there some kind of waiver I can fill out? Is there any way to prove that I have better skills than 99% of the college graduates they would place ahead of me?

The entire system of credentialism is insane.

This angers me cause women are more likely to graduate with some bullshit and get that job that requires a bullshit credential to even be considered for a job.

woah woah woah

how difficult is it to arrange one of these gay marriages? This sounds profitable

I used to be a an immigration paralegal... It costs a few thousand up-front for USCIS.

ur email didnt work faggot

Should be an s not an z at the end, sorry

sageing

>The entire system of credentialism is insane.
As far as I know if some company in Europe has signed an employment contract you automatically receive the visa for the time of your contract

More or less works like this all over the world

Same here. I think we have many more candidates than the other way around.

>livin in düsseldorf
>not gay

>implying it ain't the next city with an airport

fair point

>tfw had an american gf but she hated trump and wanted to settle in france...