Halp

halp.

i'm a trap (cd) who's stuck in a straight relationship and i can't stop fantasising about being with men or other cute traps. i'm not willing to cheat on her. what do?

pic related but not me.

bamp

Consider suicide

Break up, start sucking cock.

>help, i'm mentally retarded just barely hanging on to a normie life
Kys

Easy, just wait around in full drag for her to come home. One way or the other your situation will handle itself. Either she's going to end it, or take control of your relationship and turn you into the good little cocksucker you dream of being.

This.

Find a wealthy daddy who will keep you in nice girly things and your ass full of cum.

get her to peg you

If she knows you trap just have her dom you and peg you. If she doesn't know just tell her and its at least an 85% chance she'll leave you. If it's in the 15% see first suggestion.

Go shopping with her to get a strap on she likes. Get pegged. Worship her cock and pussy. Be a sub in girl's clothing all the time. Either she'll be into it and take the dom role, or she won't and she'll eventually break it off. If she sticks around, you can maybe talk 3some eventually, and get a real cock to experience, tho so will she so be careful consodering it unless you're also a cuck. But this needs to play out to its natural conclusion, and you never know how other people are gonna act/react till they're there.

Just fucking drop the bitch and find a man?

she knows i trap, but our sex life is reduced to a handjob/blowjob every other week or so

i'm not really sexually attracted to her, she's still a very nice person to be around, but she just doesn't turn me on.

Looks like its already going down. Just man the fuck up and tell her you don't feel the same about her.

If all you can say about your partner is 'she's very nice to be around' you might have already made your decision. There are a ton of people who are nice to be around that also satisfy your needs such as, you seem to be gay. Probably don't pick another woman.

sounds like this relationship is dying without the crossdressing element, just call it quits before you drag it into the ground

she used to be quite sexually adventurous before we met and she once asked me if she was allowed to roleplay online with one of her old toys, which i had no problem with, so i have been thinking of asking her if she wants an open relationship instead. i'd hate to lose the friendship we have from a breakup.

i mainly got involved with her because she approached me due to enjoying my trapping pics online and that doesn't happen everyday, and i went years without a relationship before her, so it is hard to let go even though it probably is time to.

it's slowly turning into a deep friendship, just not sure she knows it too.

Just cheat pussy
get anonymous dick off CL

Tell her the truth and break up with her, sooner the better

CL is scary shit, every other ad reads like rapeville. i've only been with one guy i met on a gay community and that was scary enough and his dick tasted like coins.

It's win or lose I guess. I found a trap on CL and it went okay.

just hire a nigger to fuck u in the ass. it's not really cheating ur not hitting on another girl. The nigger would basically be somekind of sextoy. enjoy getting ur anus rekt

Have you ever think about how you gf gonna react when she finds out you dress like sissy and adore your annus stuffed?

i'd rather not lose :) i'm not attracted to most men though so i would be very picky, either very clean handsome guys or other traps, or it's just a fantasy that's never going to be the same in reality.

i mentioned before that she already knows i cd, that's what got her interested in me.

Ask her about a threesome maybe?

>used to trap
>Had gf
>she had no clue
>started hormones cuz wanted to trap better
>gf noticed my body feminizing and my boobs
>she stayed with me
>ended up living as a woman
>gf accepted it
>ended up getting horny one night while she was gone and found a guy at a bar
>took him home and he fucked my ass
>gf walked in softly after
>broke up
>ended up living with the guy
>We hit it off
>married guy
>guy wanted be to be whole woman so I had the surgery

Now I'm fucking stuck as a suburban adopted mother. Stop trapping trust me
I dunno if anyone will believe me but whatever

post tranny tits with stamp

>so I had the surgery
you were persuaded to cut off your feminine penis? that sounds quite implausible considering most transgenders don't have SRS.

Yeah no... I don't wanna drag my real life that much into Sup Forums. I did used to trap here in like 2010

>i used to post pictures of myself here
>now i won't post pictures of myself here

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

checks out

cmon authentic trans tit is hard to come by
1 for the chan

>you were persuaded to cut off your feminine penis?
More or less. He kept saying or hinting at the fact his and my family says I'm not really a girl if I don't have a vagina, then he said it would be hot if I lost my cock, so I relented and had sex with Dr chett last year.

she knows you crossdress? wtf you're living the fantasy of every deluded fuck here. you can be a trap without being gay. dress up as sexy as possible for her and have passionate girl sex

im under the impression he wants to be dicked and won't settle for dildos or some shit

that is crazy if true, but no i will not marry and cut off my penis, i pee from there!

if only if were that easy, we are both sort of subs and she weighs too much, i like tiny slender bodies.

also this, i fap to more and more dicks every day it seems.

>i pee from there!
Are you even a trap? Before I went to living as a chick I had a urethral reroute. Don't you ever look into penis mod stuff? Every trap is into it

Find a guy for a threesome then?

what the fuck? is that things penis already cut off or some shit? where is this from?

LISTEN UP MOTHERFUCKER BECAUSE I WON"T RESPOND AFTER THIS. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OR DOES. IF YOU WANT TO BE A TRAP BE THE BEST FUCKING TRAP ON THE PLANET MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU WANT TO MAN UP AND HAVE BETTER SEX WITH HER THEN ABANDON THE TRAP LIFE AND CHANGE UR DIET AND START GETTING ERECTIONS AGAIN U FAGGOT. CHOOSE NOW OR LIVE IN REGRET FORVER TIME IS SHORT

>every trap is into it

yea all traps are mentally ill, but the poor human in that webm is batshit fucking crazy

I....I think so, but after watching that webm i'm not sure anymore....

>is that things penis already cut off or some shit?
Yep, I have the full vid

Link please, does it have audio?

The helium method is actually not Painless at all. My brother tried iT after i told him. The following thing happend he placed the tupe on his mouth and opened the helium tank. He was breathing helium for like 3 minutes after that he noticed he was out of air. Eventually he removes the tube from his mouth cause lack of oxygen and he past out. Now he is hospital with several brain strokes

dude tell me where you are and I'll fuck you

Was in a similar situation OP, I know I like woman still and my mood to be with a guy is only when I wanna CD. I think you should tell her what your into, assuming you want to be in a straight relationship at all anymore.

I've developed a great relationship with my dildos.

I need the whole thing so much. Please deliver!

stop being gay

hahahaah nice trolling

Not

then prove it bitch

Are you fat? I feel like only fat people could be in this situation.

Step 1. Shove sharpie in pooper.

Step 2. Post pic.

3tep 3. Receive advice.

Step 4. ??

Step 5. Profit!

if i ever become single again im gonna lure a trap into doing this for me

penis mod, like its some kind of san andreas car pack or some shit