What can I do with $50.000 ready to invest?

What can I do with $50.000 ready to invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/HrFwjZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitcoin.

Put it into saving bonds.

can't do much with 50 bucks

I need something real

war bonds

It is real. Just takes a long fucking time.

I cant wait... I need something for now.

7 years too late
OP if you want to make some money, open an account with a brokerage firm like Fidelity or Schwab. Then invest 25 percent in long term low risk bonds. The rest spread across higher risk but greater rewards mutual funds. You want to focus on funds in a few different areas. Medical technology, weapons manufacture, natural resources (higher percentage of oil than coal at this point), and pharmaceuticals. Every 6 months you want to diversify your mutual fund investments. You want to restructure your money across your mutual funds so you have an equal amount invested in each again. Whatever you do, be prepared to leave that money ALONE. this is long term stuff. Not double your money in a year. This is have millions when you retire.

Well you're not going to do it with investments. If you're looking for RIGHT NOW instead of having patience like a responsible adult, fly to Vegas and put the whole wad on RED at the roulette table. An idiotic idea for a person that's probably going to lose it all anyway.

Fuck Bitcoin, fuck forex, fuck all the retarded memes people who have no idea what theyre talking about spew endlessly.
Find a good broker who knows what he's talking about with a good firm and rates that aren't highway robbery. Make a diverse portfolio. Resist ALL URGES TO SPEND any of it. It snowballs. Sit on a modest return, put it in the back of your mind most of the time. Work like a normal human being. Retire comfortably while everyone else trying get rich quick memes are destitute.

go back to 1950, grandpa

people are making millions off the internet now

25 years old was worth 200k at 18, zero fucks if anyone believes it. Their loss.

Only sound advice in this thread OP

bitcoins

You fags yelling bitcoins are doing it wrong. Buy low sell high. Not that fucking hard.

buy bitcoins, get 4 times your money by this time next year

With a little bit of research you don't even need to hire a broker. Just do your own research with morningstar or with whatever brokerage company you're using. Saves you some in fees and you get to really learn how the markets work.

Or do none of that, and have someone whos pay cheque is based on how well they do for you and their clients, who has chosen to dedicate their life to it. But you are right, It can be done. It's just not ideal.

discordapp.com/invite/HrFwjZF

invest in this fam

The problem is that starting with 50k like OP, you're going to get eaten alive in brokerage fees

buy ethereum
use that to trade on Etherdelta for something like ADX