Got some tramadol to relieve some of the pain my fucking teeth are giving me...

Got some tramadol to relieve some of the pain my fucking teeth are giving me . Does tramadol have any recreational value ? I used to take codein a few years ago, is the high similar ?

Tramadol has a higher bioavailability the more that's already in your system so chew up the first one, then wait 15-30 min and chew up another

continue until the desired effect is reached, alcohol helps. Have fun.

Good to know ! Is 200mg overkill for a first time ?

tramadol sux. try some fent. or i tke lot of ibuprofien n tynenol for tooth pain tecs hlep too

I really have to admit that I didn't bother to read at all and I suppose that your problem is complete bullshit.

Take a shower and go to sleep. You have work tomorrow. There'll be no other advice

200 mg is plenty, possibly too much, just take them one at a time with a shot each if you have no opiate experience and you'll be high in an hour or two.

Tramadol is smack, don't fuck with it.

Nah that's how much I did the first time doing painkillers. Puked my ass off and nodded out.
Trams are honestly garbage, street value is like 50 cents a peice, they're really only good for minor pain or junkies trying to stave off withdrawals

ive taken like 400mg at a time before it makes me super high

Tramadol is tits. Good luck getting off it once you're addicted.

how much paracetamol is in each pill OP ??
be carefull so u dont fuck upp your liver with to much paracetamol....

I'd say it does, it just depends on how many you take. My girlfriend and I found one of her moms old prescriptions, first time I'd tried painkillers as a whole.

not really a recreational having fun high at all

ive taken some from people at work and it just gave me a slight upper feeling with nausea

they like em i guess cause weak back and keeps em good for the work day that about it and they were 45

I got off codein I know how shitty it feels , won't make the same mistakes again !
50/500 , so paracetamol shouldn't be an issue

ok if they are 50mg kodein and 500mg paracetamol....u should maximum take 4-5at the same time....if u need more to get a buz u should learn how to CWE them (cold water extraction) google it...ther are a lot of videos on youtube too....trust me on this one, opiate addict since 7 years back here

on international forums tramadol isnt recreational according to most people but here in sweden its the most abused opiate u will find.

i feel whenever i take it i get this relaxed feeling but still feel kind of unpleasant but if you smoke weed and take like at least 400mg then it will fucking rock and u wont even feel your clothes against your skin

are u sure ?? as i said i´m a opiate addict since 6 years back and i´m from sweden too and the pills i usally see ppl abusing are oxys and benz tbh

Tramadol is a shitty fake opiate and can cause seizures when taken in high amounts. Buzz isn't even worth it, and this is coming from a opiate addict. Just get some oxys or heroin. If your a lightweight or new to opiates get some codeine or vicodin.

agree with this guy....its not woth the risk of fucking ur liver to take to manny nad the safe doses does not do annyting....su just get some oxys

take about 250 - 300mg and sit back

This should be posted to every thread.

Be careful with that shit OP.

The prescribed dose is enough for me. Nice euphoric feeling when lying still.