pic related

what game?

Stellaris

Funcom games

videogames are for children, man the fuck up and stop playing this crap

Exanima

Skyrim belongs to the NORDS!

Remove Rebel Scum

Metal Gear Solid 3 is the most redpilled game ever made.

Dark Souls 1

Mount the Blade

The Ur-Quan were right all along

How is that approved? Its a game for cucks, real men dont get betrayed.

War is bad boi, plz no kill innocents

Why the fuck would that contrarian bullshit bit Sup Forums approved....oh wait...

Dragon Dogma

Stellaris, wait for it to go on sale 75% off, it's not very fun yet

Go fuck yourself

>le spec ops is good meme

its fucking shit, just take cover, shoot, rinse and repeat. most stale shit I ever played

vidya has nothing to do with Sup Forums but the older I get the less vidya I play, usually just sports GM mode and my snes (dont laugh)

1. current nhl/mlb
2. super mario II, III, world
3. street fighter II turbo
4. super metroid
5. donkey kong II

wonder if there was some sort of foretelling with that game, in metaphor of course, urquan is almost an anagram of quran....wondered this for a while...

youtube.com/watch?v=OdY31mDsBmU

no, videogames are degenerate, period

Hellmoo is fun. Get to kill crackheads and babymammas, and there's even a Stormfront Island!

Too bad the english translation got cucked hard.

Where the fuck is watchdogs.webm?

Build my wall Paco

is that empire at war?

that nigger looks fine, hes just playing wounded to get close to whitey so he can rob him..

Off world trading company demonstrates /pol's capitalist ideals. Also quake 3 arena is da bomb

Don't be like that. I usually play video games when I have nothing to do, instead of tv, not in addition to it. I just don't like sitting and not thinking as you do with tv.

I still get exercise and go out, so I really don't see what is wrong with it.

>20°C
fine day for a few rounds in the gas chambers

The Witcher 3 is fucking amazing. A bit of "muh feminism," but you get to have graphic sex with 3 different hot girls, kill all sorts of monsters.

I noticed one brief encounter with a fag, and a part where actually the dwarf's wide is the master armor maker.

Overall though, set in sort of medieval Europe, and fucking amazing.

Pic related senpai-desu

>stellaris
>not very fun
I bet you didn't even play it as an alien genocide simulator did you user

Refugee welcomed simulator 2016

KEK

This..is the last update out, btw? I hear late may or June, have not checked recently

And now I know, the only compass that I need, is the one, that leads back to you

pic unrelated?

>absolute shit tier gameplay
>story revolves around LOOK AT THESE CHOICES YOU MADE when you can't make any choices except for the ending
>vapid 'i just saw apocalypse now SO DEEP' writing
>devs actually say 'You could've just stopped playing anytime you wanted if you wanted to have actually win xDDDDD"

I hope the devs are happy that the game bombed so hard and so many people 'won' the game by never having played it.

R A R E
A
R
E

Finished this recently, not really Sup Forums related but it was fun.

Your son who grows up to be the legendary hero who defeats demon lord Nimzo is Aryan is you marry best girl.

Blood and Wine comes out may 31st

spec ops the line is legitimately the single worst piece of media produced in the last decade and liking it is a 100% certified way of telling if someone is a retard

>comfy town slowly growing
>population going up steadily
>expensive church and schoolhouse have just been built for my people to be happy and educated
>they're poor, but happy
>40 refugees come to town hall and demand citizenship
>think "This is great! Now I will have workers for my mines and quarry, my economy will flourish"
>things go alright for a few days
>citizens start getting murdered
>diseases brought by the refugees start to break out, killing people
>cemeteries fill up, don't have anyone available to make more
>bodies filling up the streets
>migrants start to riot, burn down expensive church building and schoolhouse, as well as the metalworking industry
>fire spreads to the barn holding all of my food stores for the winter
>whole town freezes and staves to death

Kek, what is this

what fucking game is this?

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, heavily modded. Probably the best mass space battle in the SW universe you can get.

Pitched battles with 1000 ships at a time is a thing (a complete CPU-destroying thing, but possible).

Blood and Wine is last new content, end of this month
Patch 1.2 will be out some time before then
There will likely be more minor patches for a month or two because B&W will inevitably be broken, then game is ded