This is not a house of God but a temple to the materialist devil

This is not a house of God but a temple to the materialist devil.

Jesus would frown at the modern Catholic Church and their obsession with wealth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
pjmedia.com/faith/2016/05/17/pope-francis-just-compared-the-great-commission-to-jihad/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 25&version=NIV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_Our_Lady_of_Licheń
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teesdale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a leftist faggot.

This is Pastor Anderson's church and he's about as far away from leftist faggot as one can get. I can't say the same about the current Pope.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>modern

You're right. The Roman Catholic church has always been obsessed with wealth.

Catholics are just pseudo jews and literal satanists like said jews.
Jesus called jews the spawn of Satan and Simons church has no standing with jesus because Christ did not pass his ministry to simon.
He passed it to his sister.

>obsession with wealth

I don't see any wealth in that picture.

>that
>a church

lel

>the modern Catholic Church and their obsession with wealth.

You re 1 millennium late mate

Tell me how it's not a church. A pastor is present and a dedicated congregation. In that moment, it is transformed into a place of God.

I look at that picture and can't not play the office theme in my head.

I love the secret polish shilling

Haha, the Catholic Church is one of the biggest forces of aid and education in the third world.

Also who else would bother to educate the Irish?

Having a mass in an office like that is like fucking on a park bench and claiming that this makes it a bed, and that a designated street is a toilet just because you shit on it.

It needs to look in a manner that will be conducive to a proper holy atmosphere. Not some generic overilluminated piece of crap. It even breaks "suspense of disbelief" so to speak.

Yeah fuck off

Your good goy Luther literally was the spark that ignited liberalism and degeneratism in the west.

Why would I care about the opinions of a cult leader who literally mooched his way through life?

>Denmark
what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Thats not wealth its love for god. Thats art. Also success breeds jealousy.

>tfw having a sermon on a mountain
>pharisees and jewish go "muh tabernacle muh pomp and circumstance"

Thanks, protestant heretic.

All Christians are pagans anyway, Catholics just like to show it more.
Stop worshipping the trinity, celebrating jule and Halloween and eating pork.
True monotheism is only in Judaism and Islam.

That's some damn fine art right there.

>Islam
>True monotheism
Nice try Abdul.

Well he would also frown at your megachurches and "gospel" of prosperity.

evangelicals I swear

I don't understand how covering things in gold foil is an indication of love for God. Sorry.

better than looking literally like the mcdonalds equivalent of a church. It's the most american thing I've ever seen. Disgusting.

The modern Catholic Church is heretical beyond belief.

Read this:

pjmedia.com/faith/2016/05/17/pope-francis-just-compared-the-great-commission-to-jihad/

>John 11:35
>Jesus Wept

Some Protestants like to jerk off over how plain and shitty their churches look, which is a form of idolatry

Exhibit A In answer to your original point jesus would disapprove of like 99.9% of christians

Tolstoy had the right idea about christianity, its just that most christians dont have the stomach to live like christ and to be willing to be tortured by the state and die in agony for their faith (as he did)

Christianity is a totally revolutionary social and religious movement which has very little to do with any of the major christian denominationa

>Pastor Anderson
>pro open borders
>pro racemixing
>pro jews as long as they splash some water on their hooknose and say "amen"
>"he's about as far away from leftist faggot as one can get"

It makes sense to me; it is making the domicile of God on Earth as rich and impressive as possible i.e. as close to Heaven as possible.

It's the same reason that the Catholic Church used to dress the Pope up in gold and carry him on a litter - he is the living representative of Christ on earth.

Most Islam(except Sufi) may be murderous and barbaric, but at least they don't worship statues and pictures, or other beings besides god the one and only.
I'm Jewish btw

What did you say about satan?

Muslims have deified Mohammed. They invoke his name when commuting any of their adulterous sins, or when they murder an apostate.

Islam has and never has been monotheistic. Speak to a Mohammedan about their religion and the first words out of their word are Muhammad, not God.

>I'm Jewish btw
Sure thing Abdul.

>they don't worship statues and pictures
They'll kill you for drawing pictures instead

>their obsession with wealth.
Have you even read the description of the Hebrew tabernacle? I assume not.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus 25&version=NIV

>The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from everyone whose heart prompts them to give. 3 These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze; 4 blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen; goat hair; 5 ram skins dyed red and another type of durable leather[a]; acacia wood; 6 olive oil for the light; spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense; 7 and onyx stones and other gems to be mounted on the ephod and breastpiece.

>8 “Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. 9 Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

When Alfred the Great accompanied his father Æthelwulf on a pilgrimage to Rome, to pay homage to Pope Leo IV, they took with them a number of beautiful gifts (jewels, embroidered garments, silks, etc). Æthelwulf immediately recognised that they were essentially giving to the man who had everything, and so cast a number of his presents (gold coins, etc) off a balcony, out into a crowd of people.
The Vatican and whatnot are beautiful examples of European culture, and in many ways the height of Western civilisation, but in others they are a representation of the evils of papistry (as in the Pope and his cronies, not their poor followers).

>but at least they don't worship statues and pictures
Instead they pray to a pagan magic space rock.

Dude, you guys worship a man as God.
It does not matter if he performed miracles or was virtuous, so were many prophets before him.
You also worship saints and ask them for stuff like pagan deities

>It needs to look in a manner that will be conducive to a proper holy atmosphere

which just means that most worship is voodoo.

one can "be holy" anywhere, at any time, if one is capable of the self-deception required.

back when my parents forced me to attend church, at the end of the service, they would dim the lights, play sentimental music, and the preacher would speak softly about letting jesus christ into your heart. what a pile of malarkey.

Says you, Satan

Don't fall for it.

At least you've conceded the fact that Islam is in fact Polytheistic.

Well done Abdul you've finally learned something.

You realise that Jesus was what you would call a "leftist" right?

> This is Pastor Anderson's church and he's about as far away from leftist faggot as one can get. I can't say the same about the current Pope.

Let's look at the picture: electric lighting; climate controlled at a comfy temperature; wi-fi for ipad in back; clean carpeting; comfy chairs; spring water cooler/dispenser; private restroom on side; adequate fire sprinkler system; digital camera recording of sermon; and a nice podium to speak from.

> This is Pastor Anderson's church and he's about as far away from leftist faggot as one can get

Okay pal.

pic is the interior of my church.
Parts of it are over 900 years old.

It's High Church Anglican and is very traditional.
>High Church Anglicanism tends to be closer than Low Church to Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Christian teachings. In contrast, the Evangelical wing of Anglicanism is closer to Protestant thinking.

>a Christian brit

rare

Aren't there more practising Muslims than Catholics in France now?

...And this is the exterior.

>mfw you realize that religion is made up shit

I guess yes.

Do you worship other beings but God?
Jesus is not God.
"Holy Spirit" is not God.
Saints are humans, they are not holy.

Jesus was Jewish and his teachings(even if they are untrue) were intended for Jews only. Paul the apostle twisted and mutated his teachings to suit his agenda.

Christmas is dies Natalis solis invicti, hween is Celtic ancestor worship, Easter is a Germanic fertility festival.

I believe in ya'll, though.

Do you think NF has a good shot for the presidency after doing great then getting fucked in the last election?

>rare
Not really. I live in a remote conservative town. See my pic inChurch attendance is very high here. We don't have any immigrants, it's 100% white. There are no Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs or any other religion.
There are three churches. The one I attend, a Catholic church, and a Methodist church.
My daughter attends the Methodist church.

no not really.

the media, as always, will launch a great scare propaganda campaign.

on the religious plan, we have conversions, and most of all adults requesting baptism.

lol, FN is done for

I agree, but I'm thankful that people suffered in the past so that we can see these works of art today.

I'm eternally greatful.

God bless.

where is that? looks like my hometown

That sucks,

So what's the mainstream long term plan then? Let all of France turn into the diverse crater that is Marseilles and Saint-Denis-Seine?

If you knew anything about modern Catholicism you'd know that they rarely build beautiful churches like in that pic. Most of the newer in America look like wooden tents.

Beautiful church and town mate

You don't go to church for the pretty stained glass windows and the elaborate architecture--you go to hear the word of God as conveyed by a Reverend. Fuck their extravagance, fuck their donation whoreing--the modern church is an absolute mess that Jesus Himself would be ashamed of. You could hold sermons out of a broom closet and it wouldn't matter one bit as long as the content were up to par.

probably yes.

you have to bear in mind that the ones actually in power are parasites. they are doing everything to remain in power. nothing good will EVER come of them.

The concept of the Holy Trinity can be difficult for people of other monotheistic faiths to understand:

>The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (from Latin trinitas "triad", from trinus "threefold") defines God as three consubstantial persons or hypostases—the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit—as "one God in three Divine Persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature"

There is (and can only be) ONE GOD.

but pagan stuffs is white, so is good yah? :^)

*currently in power

>Carpets
>Cushy chairs
>Fluorescent lighting

Face it. Your definition of "materialism" is watery as diarrhea. Art has been a part of religion for thousands of years. It's materialist if that's what you care about. Running away from things doesn't make you anti-materialist, it means you can't be around beauty without becoming a materialist.

If you truly believe in the unity of God then you do not need any concepts of trinity.
Trinity was invented so pagans could more easily adapt to Christianity

If you knew anything, you'd shut your mouth.

This was built in 2004. Nice gold roof.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_Our_Lady_of_Licheń

Too bad Anglicans have no valid Apostolic succession except for the Old Catholic branch.

I said rarely not ever

t. Hillsong shill

And may God bless you.

It's a beautiful place to live. I'm very fortunate. (Pic.)

More info, if you're interested:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teesdale

Kek
This is my church. I've always thought it looked ridiculous.

God damn it,

Well, who knows Marine might pull it off. I don't know how so many people can think France is headed in a good direction (not that the US is). I mean I remember reading a few months ago about how Paris is losing more wealthy people annually than any other major western city.

How many signs do people need?

its not difficult to understand, its just easy to find evidence it was a concept added at a much later date and the concept is stupid and illogical and defies all the oldest manuscripts.

How do I go about to being baptised? I just walk in one day and ask the pastor to do it? I have no further interest in the Church, I will find salvation through reading the Bible and implementing its teachings in my day-to-day activities. All churches near me are filled with political worldly bullshit and I want nothing to do with that.

Catholicism is still better than the Pharisee-worshipping Evanjoolicals an their Gospel of Shekels.

That's because the Catholic church is of the anti-Christ.

They don't pray to the rock. They don't say "oh magic rock pray for me" like Catholicucks pray to random statues of saints. Islam is probably the strictest form of monotheism in the world.

The rock is just a direction, a focal point.

Also the fact that a Christian is calling others polytheist when they believe in >le mysterious Trinity is laughable.

>

Looks expensive. It doesn't have to be covered in gold to be expensive and modern architects love to charge high fees and use expensive materials.

She most be a Jew, holy fuck.

Matthew 23:9 (KJV)

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

that's in extremely bad taste

Same way dropping very expensive perfume.

>Islam is probably the strictest form of monotheism in the world
>Mentions Muhammads name alongside Allahs which is forbidden in the Quran
Bin your hadiths, they're cancer.

yeah but they their materialism isn't even expended in the opulence of their churches anymore. They treat themselves as the blessers of material fortune.

> We are the gate keepers of prosperity and we give you permission to seek material wealth in Europe and America. (or missions in Africa obviously bringing little spiritual wellbeing to negate such actions)

There are many denominations, dogmas and traditions within Christianity.

It is not for me nor you to say that there is a 'correct' one, or that one is better than another.
To do so would be to go against the teachings of Christ.

If one believes that Christ is our Lord and Saviour, and follow His teachings and pray, and read the Holy Bible, then you can be nothing but a true Christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Brunne

>And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Hah, i never called my DAD "father" in Polish, so check mate cucked Brits.

>muh expensive temples
>this money could have been used to feed starving niggers

>Then Mary took about a pint of expensive perfume, made of pure nard, and anointed Jesus’ feet and wiped them with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
>But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was going to betray Him, asked, “Why wasn’t this perfume sold for three hundred denarii and the money given to the poor?”

How does it feel to be on the same level as the betrayer and murderer or the Lord?

I am afraid your Nice Christ Heresy is showing.

That you, Maimonides?

>Spending a years wages once by honouring the Son of God even though you were gonna do it anyway when Jesus would have been dead.
>This is the same as spending billions a year to keep your Church maffia happy and in power

Fucking Catholics

Also, King Solomon and his temple. Kek, even on the desert, when Hebrews had only a tent God commanded them to make this tent as glorious as it can be.

Judas only said that because he can't steal used perfume, but he can steal from a bag of coins that they would have got if he sold the perfume.