How does this image make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50&feature=youtu.be
discordapp.com/invite/HrFwjZF
youtube.com/watch?v=aeGBpTFZhh4
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like a still from a Wes Anderson movie.

That woman is despicable for insulting that poor mentally handicapped young man

Lol

I think the woman is awesome. Would date.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50&feature=youtu.be

It makes me feel like that right wing Americans are all fat dumb pigs and that left wing Americans are fat dumb pigs.

He should club that bitch up side the head.

chick is mental and prolly a coal burner which would get off a lot of beta cucks here

Like the master race needs to lose some fucking weight.

Prove my point, women should be genocided

How is she awesome?
She's a coward.
She's only doing this because she knows he won't do anything about it.
No man would ever do this because he'd get the shit beaten out of him.

She probably gets nigger cream pies up in her every day/night.

He is definitely not getting sexy time with her.

discordapp.com/invite/HrFwjZF

Looks at that fat fuck try and salute. How the fuck are you gonna try to dress up like a soldier and salute like that? God damn disgraceful.

what an awesome dude

that the right side of wwii should have won

Well he went there right after the incident. So tempers were high. He probably shouldn't have done it. Only outcome was him being kicked out of school. His point completely lost.

I'm sure you'd even adopt her mulatto son as well, wouldn't you cuck.

Liberals have as much of a desire to hate as everyone else. Whereas conservatives can kind of just let flow a gentle trickle of comments throughout their day-to-day lives about niggers, gays, whatever, liberals build up pressure and then unleash a huge torrent when they're given an approved target. For real, it's almost like medieval religious fanatic level of rage.

The woman throws up her hands and makes sure the man knows exactly what she thinks of him. Her opinion is so important and her thoughts matter.

I feel tired.

Retarded hatefull bitch vs self deceptive nationalist fatso

she's hot, i'd submit to her and become her bitch slave

>mfw that cop at the end

He probably blames women for why he's not getting laid

Wow that cop is fuckin awesome

Cuck alert! They letting your cock out the cage for this post?

I'm mixed race. Is this a problem for you? Specifically the fact that people have mixed race kids? Wouldn't you want to be Lenny Kravitz father in law?

Makes me laugh

like wasting lotsa brown turdz. Michael Brown already done gone, so have to find otherz to flush.

Like someone spent 19k hours in MS Paint

Can you wave the flag of the losing side of a past civil war and call yourself a nationalist?

I'm sad that he isn't ramming that flag pole up her freshly-murdered asshole

Not all hero wear capes!!!

Grab by her fucking Arab nose and smash her. Thats what a good Confederate reinactor should do.

It really doesn't take much courage to flip off some fat fuck alt right virgins.

wtf why can't he stand there
i don't agree with him but he's one dude just standing there awkwardly, who cares

Would hang out with this cool die, looks chill and pieceful. brave guys never lose their composure to chimps

But the Jews fought for the South.

There is much that niether of them understands in this world.

It's also interesting that when a minority commits a crime, liberals want to step back and ask how society failed the criminal. They never ask however about the societal factors which might lead someone to join a hate group. I've always felt this implies an interesting and subtle form of racism on the part of the liberal: "The poor black guy can't help but succumb to external influences. But white people should know better!"

Same how they'll excuse Muslims for holding backwards beliefs, but white Christians should know better.

Can you wave the hammer and sickle and claim to be a patriot?

I hate them both

The fat redneck because I can tell he's one of those historically-retarded "muh heritage" monkeys

The chick because who the fuck cares, rednecks will be rednecks you annoying self-righteous liberal activist

She's standing up to ignorance and racism. She's not a coward.

Actually they do ask. You're straw manning this whole thing.

>implying the fat disabled republicucks are tough in anyway

They faced a ton of discrimination in the South as well, don't think for a second we saw them as "one of us." But some owned slaves so they were better off than a lot of folks.

it makes me hate the happas as they are the kind of insane ppl that start these treads all day long, im talking to you john

>why do you fags reply on this shit at all.

I wish to associate mysef with th comment of my colleague here.

Respect for him standing his ground as calmly as he did all by himself. Anger towards the general left for being violent idiots and getting away with it by preaching love and equality.

based cop tbh

that gorilla appeared out of nowhere

scary

That chick looks hella familiar..

>How is she awesome?
>She's a coward.
>She's only doing this because she knows he won't do anything about it.
>No man would ever do this because he'd get the shit beaten out of him.

Exactly. Which is why women should not be allowed to participate in politics, or to vote. Because they're immune from the consequences of their choices, and they're generally not well informed.
We won't even discuss the travesty of letting ni^^ers vote. might as well give cockroaches the franchise, for it's net effect on politics, as we've clearly seen over the last ten years

OK Abdul Azim

"That blood is on your hands, not mine.... Weeeeeeh imma go hold my phone in somebody elses face". I'm not picking sides here, I just think how pathetic it is that people roam around talking from behind a fucking smart phone with such false high and mighty attitudes.

why instigate an altercation though? does she not value peace
it's one thing to say bullshit on the internet but actual confrontation is different

She's posturing for a camera, knowing that he will not strike her because he has a code of honor, whereas she is a whore

no to both

Do they? Also do you see her waving a flag?

dumb asses dont even know what the civil war was about

PUNCH A NAZI IN THE MOUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=aeGBpTFZhh4

What an asshole. We should remove his statues.

DON'T DO SHIT

>We won't even discuss the travesty of letting ni^^ers vote. might as well give cockroaches the franchise, for it's net effect on politics, as we've clearly seen over the last ten years
How many blacks voted for Dubya?
>So full of shit your eyes are brown

This

>Can you wave the flag of the losing side of a past civil war and call yourself a nationalist?

Absolutely. A Southern Nationalist.
---We want nothing to do with the DC-NY northern elites and their globalism

Do you really think that fat peice of shit could beat up anyone?

which school? thats just bullshit, im flying over to the states and shoot that school up

Gimme a break. She's just a poser annoying bitch.

yOU JUsT goT KNocKeD thE FUcK ooOOUT

Like Fat NEET's don't know how to deal with opposition outside of a message board.

>what the civil war was about

Alexander Stephens, VP of the Confederacy:
>Our new government is founded upon exactly [this] idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. This truth has been slow in the process of its development, like all other truths in the various departments of science. It has been so even amongst us. Many who hear me, perhaps, can recollect well, that this truth was not generally admitted, even within their day. The errors of the past generation still clung to many as late as twenty years ago. Those at the North, who still cling to these errors, with a zeal above knowledge, we justly denominate fanatics. All fanaticism springs from an aberration of the mind from a defect in reasoning. It is a species of insanity. One of the most striking characteristics of insanity, in many instances, is forming correct conclusions from fancied or erroneous premises; so with the anti-slavery fanatics. Their conclusions are right if their premises were. They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails.

I'm fairly sure he could easily fuck you up, by virtue of the fact that his fatass still goes outside.

The South is a region of the US, not a nation unto itself.

Erect

Shit beaten out of him by that fat tub of lard? LOL

What'd he gonna do sit on me?

You must be fucking retarded to think that woman is awesome.
>inb4 I'm not but he is
Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot.

>---We want nothing to do with the DC-NY northern elites and their globalism
Your hope in the 1860s was to use cheap labor and free trade to finance your slave-fucking lifestyle with cotton.
Your hope since the 1960s has been to use cheap labor and free trade to finance your pig-fucking lifestyle with Mercedes.
anti-Globalists my ass.

see

That bitch needs to get back in the kitchen.

Hey retard, check who is building all the factories in the south.

Protip: they aren't American companies

That fat nigger and the lispy fag in the white shirt.
If I just woke up from a 15 year coma, I would think this is some comedy satire routine.
Damn I hate people. Bubba looked like he was armed pretty well.

"what they fought for wasn't slavery"

FUCKING TOP KEK

I thought she was hot until the video her voice and the gay pride and hippie parade made me cringe

Who's the nigger, the father or the mother?

he can stand there all he wants. And they can yell at him all they want.

He had balls that dude. Fuck the niggers.

Kek. I'm 6'3", 205 lbs. I think not.

>She's standing up to ignorance and racism.
why would you stand up against the recognizing of inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

we could start of with, she is a jew.

you are fucking ignorant and dont even know what racism means

mademereply/bait

Off yourself you fucking faggot. "Mixed Race". Your kind disgust me, you're probably half-nigger, ain't you?

Your post isn't substantial enough for a substantial reply, so here's a meme instead.

This. The South has always been free trade and open wider than a New Orleans whorehouse to foreign money.

What do you think about this shit site?

she's a cunt

lol and I'm sure thats all muscle, right? lol shut the fuck up, tons of fun

>muh globalism

You realize it was far from just slave ownership, right?

racemixing is genocide

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Time to pick a side oreo.