He hasn't taken the gripspill

>He hasn't taken the gripspill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/_/search/text/gripspill /
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You tried this thread yesterday and it didn't work.
Stop faggot

rbt.asia/_/search/text/gripspill /

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anime, anti-biotics, Bionicles, the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women. I listen to Death Grips to get this feeling in music form, as MC Ride exemplifies the primal sexual energy of the feral negro along with the tribal banshee beat supersonic speed cock ramming into you at 6000x speed drumming of Zach "Meth Head" Hill.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. We're going to name it Stefan Burnett.So it goes...it goes it goes it goes it goes

Bitch

>Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want
ok and this "crazy shit" I want to do (brace yourself, it's REAL crazy) is never listen to that fucking trash band ever again

What if I just want to quietly do heroin and burn out?

My crazy shit is devoting my life to Jesus : )

I thought I hid this fucking thread?

Death Grips are fucking epic if you dont like them you're literally gay

there was a lotta fags at the brisbane show last night though

Dear Stefan, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my soundcloud and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two memes back in autumn, you must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man? How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Andy
I read about your Uncle Tbone too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Zack
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Robert Pattinson too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Sup Forums

Did you get fugged by one??? :3

i don't kiss and tell buster

>yesterday

how nu r u

don't reply or at least always sage this kind of threads you colossal fucking faggots

no u

bump ;D

Dear Stefan, I wrote but you still aint callin

BUUUUMP YUH

i drink the pp

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES BUMPOTINEEEE YUUUH

I eat the pussy I make her cum I eat the pussy with my serpent tongue

I give niggers wet willies

yuhhhhhhh

DONT FUCKING SWEAR IN MY THREAD

If you don't like Death Grips you need to kill yourself today. Bump

JEWS

This thread gave me
AIDS allergies Alzheimer's disease anxiety disorders arthritis asthma astigmatism autoimmune diseases autism benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) bipolar disorder (manic-depressive) brain cancer breast cancer cancer candidiasis cataracts celiac disease cervical cancer chicken pox chlamydia chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) chronic illness cold sores colon cancer constipation common cold COPD cough Crohn's disease cystic fibrosis dementia diabetes diarrhea depression eczema endometriosis eye disorders fibroids fibromyalgia flu (influenza) food poisoning Gallstones genital herpes gonorrhea Graves' disease Hashimoto's thyroiditis hay fever headache heart disease hemochromatosis hepatitis herpes high cholesterol HIV Hodgkin's disease HPV (human papilloma virus) hypertension impotence insomnia irritable bowel syndrome jaundice kidney disease lactose intolerance leukemia liver cancer liver disease lung cancer lupus Lyme disease lymphoma meningitis meningococcal disease menopause mental illness myopia (short-sightedness) migraine multiple sclerosis muscular dystrophy narcolepsy Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma obesity osteoporosis otitis media (middle ear infection) ovarian cancer overweight pain Parkinson's disease pelvic inflammatory disease pertussis premenstrual syndrome (PMS) prostate cancer prostate disorders Raynaud's Phenomenon SARS sexually transmitted diseases sleep disorders smoking stroke thrush thyroid disorders

Holy shit what the fuck happened to this board?

Hi I need me a meme thot to send me some pics.

Do What Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law,
Love is the Law, Love under Will.

So what's everyone's favorite DG song?

Meme Machine

On GP

I pull my face out the dirt

I Want It I Need It (Death Heated)

ON GP

bump

bump