Okay, I'll bite

Okay, I'll bite.

Someone explain to me how this happens. How the fuck do you drown in your fucking car? Did his gun simply not work? Could he not open his door? Could he not open the window? Kick the window out?

I'm genuinely curious how the fuck people drown in their cars during a flood.

Yes the water does prevent you from opening doors and auto glass is very strong.

Fucking moron. You can't open your door with underwater pressure, their windows are bulletproof, the engine will cut off making it impossible to roll down the window and a panic attack probably set in. The guy was a 30 year vet, I'm sure he did everything he was trained to do. You're a fucking dipshit and please do not reproduce.

As someone who just nearly drove their car into flood water I'll explain:
When you're panicked your brain doesn't think. People forget that there is a third option other than fight or flight, and that is do nothing. It's a common reaction and gets otherwise intelligent people killed

LMFAO OP is low IQ

The downside of driving a mobile shield/prison cell

>your brain doesn't think
LMAO so some foreign force took over your body?

Natural selection at its finest. Good riddance.

>you can't open your door
have you tried using the handle and pushing it?

I'll explain. It if you're too much of a faggot to read, just look up the video of the myth busters. They proved it's not that simple to get out of a car when it's been submerged. For one, flash floods can happen very rapidly. He could have been washed into deeper water or flipped over. Flood water isn't clean either so seeing through it is impossible. We all like to think we know what to do, but panic will set in and shit gets knocked all over the place so it's not easy to find what you need in a situation like this. Also, when water is around a car, it creates a pocket of air inside. If you understand basic physics, you would know it would be impossible to open a door at this point. You can break a window but good luck kicking it out. They make tools to properly break a window because the glass is so firm and when there is water on the other side of it, it's next to impossible to simply kick. Let's say you're an action movie star. You are able to locate previously mentioned tool, use your big muscles to break the glass and flood the car. Now you have to swim. Through shitty brown water. Might as well be blind folded. Also, you have no clue how deep you are. You also won't know which way is up once the water covers your site. It's not a swimming pool. You're dealing with debree from all over the place. You could get tangled in some old fencing or god knows what else.

OP you sincerely lack the ability to think of variables. Good luck surviving normal life let alone a survival situation.

Sage. OP is either a troll or raised by an inbred family.

Fuck that cop. In the words of their own, "their family just won the Houston lottery"

Titty fuck the police

Isn't the windshield of any car supposed to be capable of beibg kicked off in times of emergencies?

Wow OP. Do you wear all black and sit alone at the lunch table? Tell us more about how edgy you are.

Yes but if he was submerged... Well water is really heavy

XD why do people think they can just kick these windows out like they're made of rock candy XD they make specially designed tools for cracking the window in case it needs to be broken. You can't just fucking kick it out XD

Spoken like a guy who's life has never really been in danger.

One less cop. The world is one step better.

Man OP, I'll bet the people on Vampirefreaks think you're so cool. It's so funny to be edgy and wish death on public servants until you need their assistance, right?

No faggot. The Windows are strong but tempered. That means when they break, they break into tiny uniform pieces to they are in shards that can hurt you. That's good except making them tempered increases strength. You can just kick it out. Go to a fucking junk yard and test your abilities

>complaining about edgy kids on Sup Forums
First visit here?

>Cop

He was most likely asleep.

Idk man still seems like a retards predicament. Yes there are some other circumstances but an alpha such as myself would see the situation as one in which I get to prove I deserve to exist at least in one minor way.

Yes things could still not go right.. If the glass does break, and it breaks in your face, the death should be attributed to that.

But so first.. Don't drive your car into a bunch of water. That's a big nono. If you do decide to do that, first thing you should do is unlock the fuckin doors and start rolling the windows down right away. But even if your car shuts off you should still be able to unlock it manually. If not well fuck. So let's say you're submerged, well you're probably gonna start getting filled up with water. Until the car is full the door won't open. Til then stay relaxed. Keep breathing from the pocket of air. Once the air is almost disappeared take a good breath and OPEN THE DOOR NOW.

If the pocket doesn't go away well you better just fuckin chill. You have air. You're fine. Chances are if you're in a cop car it has one of those nifty glass breakers. Use it while avoiding being in the direct course the glass will take

All in all I'd agree with OP. You have to be dumb or pretty unlucky to get caught underwater in a car with no possible way out

The windows are not bullet proof numb nuts.

that website isn't some faggot trying to create a bait thread to get people arguing about the logistics of getting out of a sinking vehicle. I have no thoughts on it one way or the other. When I see that pick I typically keep scrolling.

Stupid ass cop should've gone to college and picked a better career then

This fucking guy.

Barely leaves the house and all of a sudden he's an alpha with perfect survival reflexes and capabilities. This shit will never happen to you since you never leave your home. Your survival odds are great OP. Just stay inside and talk about how other people handle situations poorly. Situations you have no chance of ever having to face XDXDXD

You don't even know the story though. If it happened along any of the bayous that got flooded his car probably flipped and went in. If that's the case you're absolutely fucked. Even if you managed to get out of your car you still have swim up 20ft against raging currents. You could fucking be Michael Phelps and that current alone will drag your ass to the ship channel.

why would he shoot the water

Oh did somebody's beta friend die in a wittle bit o water. I've actually been in a sinking car before. Know what I did? Roll down the window and swim out. OP is just a little frustrated like anyone with decent spatial intelligence would be because in his mind he thinks it needs at least a little explanation. If I were knocked out in a crash and then drowned my ghost would be pretty pissed if that were not explained. It's a lame way to die
Well that would be the bad luck I'm talking about.

For some reason we assume cops would be good under pressure. the same guys who will shoot anyone even white women if they feel the least bit threatened.

Panic, probably.

I can't tell if this is bait or retardation