boy butt thread
god tier edition

posting what i have

yet more, webms welcome too

if only you could cum inside and avoid AIDS :/

need halp

come on fags -_-

final self bump

find yourself a cutey boyfriend, spend your days shooting load after load into him.

hurry up and find me, ill be your cutie 3.14 boytoy user

pics?

do I belong?

Am I good? ;3

Sorry user, I'm already someone's cutie boytoy cumdump

Would feminize

Who is this?

with that delicious fuckable boy butt, definitely
spread your ass and yes (thats a tasty looking cock btw, would love to watch it leak)

spread ass

a little waxing and that butt will be top of the line

moar buttholes!

Don't have one of my spread like that, will this do? :3

Want. So bad.

Disgusting
Kys

hey weebfag,
real pics only

Aww

For real, I'd make you such a hot little fem, ugh.

Moar

Boysluts of the thread.
How do you get your butt so deliciously smooth? I need to know this for reasons

>God tier
Damn.
I'll post anyways.

I know you would

Any gif/webm?

Wanna Kik me so I can tell you about it? ;p

:3 I wanna poke my dick on your testes.

Teach me your ways!

Can you tell me yours cause I hate being spammed a billion times by horny guys?

Sure haha, it's Kannibal_Wolf :P

You can do whatever you want~

lol i'd consider you godtier if i had you in front of me
moar pls

~~

wtffff they all got dicks and shit

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

Haha in shaving? :3

you mean the worksafe board that doesnt allow nudity?

In being a good boy

Just be subservient and play up being adorable ^-^

Mm would pound the hell out of you with my fat cock babe

Buttcheeks Looks soft, would you like getting fingered and get ur lil penor sucked at the same time ?

cyprocate is the name of the OP
his shit is mostly under a paywall. I wish i could see more of this boypussy

Do you take personal requests?

Mmm I'd love that

Yes please

why do you gays always approach me and hit on me then walk away when I say im bisexual,
why so many gays anti bi

Neither girls nor girly boys like competition

Cause they think you might be noticed by women? Idk as a gay guy I couldn't care less, maybe you're just getting unlucky ones or you could say your gay and then they won't walk away

Aw how cute Would love cuming over it
Very red, looks like someones into spanking ;3

Because gays are faggots.

I'm gay and I'll only ever date a bi guy. I guess a gay that acted like a fairly normal human being would be acceptable, but every gay i ever met has that horrible lisp, looks like a depressing purgatory between the two genders and is overall a shallow person.

Gay men can go get Pulse Clubbed.

Ty

Because they are afraid of being cheated on with a larger pool of people to choose from.

My ex-boyfriend ended up dumping me for a female co-worker.

So I can sort of get where they are coming from.

Ppl irl are meanie ;_; would you like to rub our cocks together and cum ?

I share your views. Although I don't wanna date bi-guys anymore because the cheating meme. (It was real). I'm with a nice masculine enough gay dude so I'm happy.

Yes

You noticed! I do love spanking^^

Glad I could help :3

Except for me. I love competing with girls, even if I lose 9/10 times.

But that one time I do win....

Well, at least we're both the Uncle Ruckuss of our community.

Tbh I've been losing faith in women, I think one super feminine guy is all it'd take to win me over to the 'dark side'..

would you pay to see this cam? seriously considering it

??

me

dont give in to em. It's just a short copypasta thats been going around alot lately

I'd literally kiss that ass

I feel it. I'm no SJW but if we're gonna talk privilege then let me say it: gay privilege.

I don't ever have to worry about all the bullshit that comes with women. No lying about rape, no constantly being berated because the guy holds 100% of the responsibility in a relationship, no sudden break up that was sparked from some insignificant little nothing. None of that.

If anything, I would be the girl in a relationship. However, I'm not literally a girl so I'm not batshit crazy like one. Maybe things are different with real traps who are on hormones.

One big problem, though: we age fast. The most I can look to is my early 30s before I stop being an emasculate boy. It sucks. So I'll have to train myself to like pussy someday.

fuck off

Nice.Yes baby *kisses you* got any more of that cock?

You're making me horny

Yeah I recently got dumped from a three year relationship because she took everything way too far. Still love her. But whatever. I'm bi, I like traps and fem guys. Maybe it's time to bat for the other team.

99% of this is a meme, you shouldnt be with a person because they are a woman, you shouldnt not be with someone because they arent a woman. If you cant get along with the fucking person then move on to another person instead of looking for specific types of people

I'd spread my cheeks and force your face in there

I do, I'll post more after this ;)

Good^^

She can go fuck herself. Mine left me because she misheard what I said the day prior. No conversation or anything. When I finally asked and I got a chance to clear the air, she said "Oh, great, now I feel even worse."

Always gotta be the victim. It's so nice to be liberated from that. But, goddamn, why do we have to get old so fast, user? At most I have 11 years left. Realistically it's 8.

Date more women, user.

Why not make it easy then and just sit on my face.
Then you can see the effect your ass is having in real time

Me, rate? Plz?

She was looking for an excuse. A guy would have just said there are no feelings anymore, a woman always has to find a casus beli to break up, Or they provide you with one by cheating.

awww damn

you got me

I looked at a pussy, dang it!!

Big and juicy~

No doubt my indifference towards sex played a part. I can't help it, pussy belongs in an H.R. Geiger painting.

I'm not bitter. In fact, it's all pretty amusing in hindsight. But still, I prefer straightforward. No unspoken nonsense, no guessing games.

I already came to dat ass $$

Well, you got me hard