Wizards of Sup Forums I need ur halp

Wizards of Sup Forums I need ur halp

>Be me, 8/8 m8
>Be in class, there's this girl
>10/8
>Eye contact, hair twirling, exchanging glances
>>I really want to ask her out, it's almost a physical compulsion
>>>What do? I could just let go of it and not think about it, but it feels like that would be a waste of my desire. All advice is appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FV5vEkYMzjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go ask her
>the absolute worst that can happen is that she says no
Nobody will think less of you for doing so, except the jealous

I'll help you just because of the BNHA pic.

So, first off. You gotta do something REALLY difficult and really REALLY strange.

Walk up to her and talk to her.

Yea, ikr?

Start talking, about anything really. Even of how much you math teacher is a fucking jerk. Be nonchalante. Then, at the end of the conversation or when you need to part ways, exchange numbers, and you can either ask her out on the phone or in person. If the conversation IRL seem'd ok then ask her out irl. Otherwise try texting her and asking her out via texting.

One word: Rohypnol.

>It's not that I'm afraid of asking; it's that I don't know how to not think about it in the meantime.

lol I didn't think about that ty

Use the time to "plan" out a conversation
>watch fungfury
>talk about
>"what you haven't seen it? Let's watch it some time, is Saturday good?"
Easy

*kungfury
Great movie if you love over the top 80's shit

Fucking faggot don't talk about specific interests until you know she isn't weirded out.

It's a movie, find a single person in the entire world that doesn't like movies

I can't usually plan what happens though, I'm just trying to figure out the mindset to have to not worry about it right now

Just talk about it with a friend in class, then ask others, ie this qt, about it

It's different. It's a specific movie.
Imagine being a normie gal. Some dude walks up to you and starts talking of some movie.

"What's it about user?"
"It's about this 80's KUNG FU cop who starts beating the shit out of an arcade game gone rough who goes back in time to kill hitler!"

I'd creep the fuck out.

plan.jpg

Here's the kik. Worry about it. It's the fun part.

it's all about how you ask it:
ask expecting to get the response you would like by asking how she would like

no kik and don't want to worry; I just want things to work out, with her maybe. Life is fun enough, less so worrying

You can't start giving advice to somebody expecting them to already have some form of skill. This dude is asking for dating advice on Sup Forums. He probably doesn't have great social skills. Of course if you're good with talking you can make ants a great topic, but i don't think this dude is the most charismatic of his class.

Then first off, do something... else. Watxh tv or play games. Try doing something that MAKES YOU talk to other people. You can't worry about her if your mind is already occupied talking to others.

it doesn't matter who you are to others if you are most of all, regardless, to yourself.

>maybe you're retarded?
Asking "have you seen this movie? It's crazy awesome action, the most 80's thing ever. Wanna see it?"
Is totally fine, sperging about details to somebody that hasn't seen it isn't good

you just need to show her some respect

youtube.com/watch?v=FV5vEkYMzjI

I can't be with other people all of the time, and I don't really want to be. But you're right that others occupy your perception when you're with them; I want to be with someone, not everyone.

Being yourself is fine my friend. But obviously that also means being yourself at the right time.

This guy might have no problems talking to other people of he has confidence, so he might need some help to start talking.

Be with me user. How was your day?

My hero academy is fucking garbage.
Enjoy your Naruto tier bullshit.

remorse of slightly dishonoring others followed by exalted disappointment, resulting in penitent reflection with optimism for the future

How was yours? And if we ever met in real life would you be who I'm looking for?

Thanks y'all this advice helped a lot; I wish you all great weeks.

>>>/reddit/
Your newfaggotry is leaking

Sup Forums always happens before reddit, but reddit is organized