Eternal /got/ general

Dead Night King edition

Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-two-game-thrones-cast-members-spotted-belfast-today/#more-72697
businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Shut the fuck up.

>they let it die

ONE JOB

I don't know about you lads, but the brotherhood without banners seems to be the only choice to root for in the upcoming season.

>not Night King

NO GODS, NO MAN, ONLY KING

The whole 'winter is coming' foreshadowing that happened for 6 seasons pretty much puts a death flag on the Night King t.bh, otherwise I'd root for him too.

I'm with you, friend.

>Beric
>Thoros
>the Hound

It's a good roster.

Can someone link me the Preston video where he explains that the Children are a hive-mind race that use Giants as meat puppets to build things?

>not rooting for Jorah and his inevitable army of stone zombies

knowing D&D Jorah will probably get cured or someshit to satisfy the danyfags

The Hound reveal is the best thing that happened this season.

Absolutely. It's finalising a great character arc, too.
>They killed a friend of mine.
>You have friends?
>Not anymore.
Moving stuff.

I don't have high hopes. It's a cool setup in theory, but Beric's story is done in the novels. Which means he's living on borrowed time and anything further with him and Thoros in the show will be pure, unadulterated Dabid. You've seen how they mistreat characters who are tertiary in importance or that George tells them won't be involved the endgame, let alone a group led by someone who was supposed to have died back in Season 4. Not to mention they're men and Arya in the show put Beric/Thoros along with Melisandre on her kill list in Season 3 and she's in the same area as all of them. It will be entertaining for a time but it will end fucking awfully, don't get your hopes up.

They are pretty /comfy/ aren't they? Especially after the Hound became bros with them.

I'm kind of hoping Jorah finds his way to them

I'm rooting for him regardless

Right before the Red Wedding, Arya tells the Hound she's going to "put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." I'm worried they make this actually happen now.

Hope she tries her shit with Beric and gets fucking BTFO before she can reach Winterfell. So sick of the invincible little Wolverine.

These threads are so sad and limp like ur dik

so with Gendry back what the fuck is he going to do?

>grrm approved artwork
>the broken tower is that tall
>bran is still alive

grrm cannot be this stupid

What are the official GoT swordsman rankings according to Sup Forums?

What is indeed next for little Arya Snow? Will she finally do her duty and finally get her little boobies out for all the nice overweight men who watch Game of Thrones? They deserve it, just like they deserve a nice waifu who is pure and who would never show boobies outside of his bedchamber surrounded by hundreds of boobie anime girls on the walls.

Help Arya give up her quest for vengeance

if that happens it would make arya the most useless retarded pointless character in all of ASOIAF.

holy fuck what an autistic shitbag

What happend to her?

Would it make you feel better if she also dies?

theres no ending for arya that would justify her character tbqh

if she died, it means both book and show wasted an enormous amount of time on a character that never amounted to anything and never did anything significant

if she helps with the war for the dawn in some way, it would be shoehorned in and it probably wont be anything another character couldnt have also done in her place

she was invented as jon's meme love interest but thats not happening in either iteration of the series so what the fuck is the point of her

HOLY COW
Gendry is finished with rowing and now is coming BACK!

watchersonthewall.com/spoiler-report-two-game-thrones-cast-members-spotted-belfast-today/#more-72697

Perhaps to show that not every character has to have a big plot point or happy ending.

Maybe Quentyn was supposed to introduce that idea

When a series has as many threads as ASoIaF does, it's almost inevitable that some storylines are going to end up being more self-contained. My prediction is that Arya will die, with a fitting conclusion to her own self-contained story, but the characters introduced during her story, like the Brotherhood and the Faceless Men, will play a larger role in the course of the overall story.

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South right down to personality and where they were born and yet poetically opposite of that

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios

Literally prove me wrong

It's just that she's never contributed anything significant to the story so i don't get why so much time is spent on her. She's like a spinoff series within a series. Her biggest contribution was when ramsay married fake arya in the books. But that didn't happen in the show so...

best edition, thanks for using my OC based OP

She didn't contribute to the Walker story but maybe she's not supposed to.

Not everything has to be a part of that or even the War of 5 Kings and Red Wedding, maybe just showing consequences of those on someone is enough in how it changes you to make you stronger and crueler

Not everyone, even POV characters have to be important or go down in history in some big way to the overall story.

She'll have her own story just tangent to those big events and only sometimes curving into it

>Literally our ship

it's time for you to go back

Just gonna leave this here

So Emmys are this sunday, filming hasn't started yet for a lot of the cast members since Sophie's still blonde and Emilia's in LA right now for the Emmys already.

Hope Kit wins and hope Lena beats Maisie.

Also hope Sophie dresses up hot as fuck like she did for the Venice Film Festival.

Season 1 Arya=best female character in the entire series

Shut the fuck up faggot

Who here /AzorJorah/

He's going to stab Dany once she goes mad and become Azor Ahai. I don't think anyone in the series loves anybody as much as Jorah loves Dany, and that'd be the shittiest thing to do to him.

businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7

>An old quote from Martin regarding the loss that appeared on a fan site recently went crazy on Reddit:

>"Eat your heart out, Rowling," Martin wrote. "Maybe you have billions of dollars and my Hugo, but you don't have readers like these."

>In 2012, Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (adapted for HBO as "Game of Thrones"), elaborated on his feelings. "I wish I have beaten her, what can I say! I would have liked to win that award and I don't think Rowling cares much about it," Martin told the blog Adria's News. "And she didn't send anyone to accept the award, which is certainly annoying."

>His grudge may have led him to poke fun at "Harry Potter" within the pages of the next book in his series, "A Feast for Crows," The Wire reported. In a passage of that book, Martin described a fight between the female knight Brienne of Tarth and two male knights. "She had ridden over Harry Sawyer and broken Robin Potter's helm, giving him a nasty scar," Martin wrote.

When did you realize that GRRM is a huge fucking manchild without a shred of emotional maturity?

It is impossible for anyone who watched Valhalla Rising to deny that pic related is the perfect actor to play Euron Greyjoy.

Too bad they already cast Pillow Ass Back

I'd have to be from reddit to go back there.

I'm a Sup Forums baby

>Preston: I've read Dream Song and you had another thing about the path less taken?
>GURM: I don't know, it's dressing, I was thinking of putting it on the salad.
>Then George began having a conversation about salad dressings with someone else at the table.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LADS

Would he have wanted to play the role after reading the script?

BIG COCK, dick chopped off, let's go murder my niece and nephew

>mistaking middle school tier infatuation/border line obsession with 'love'
Nope try again faggot, Jorah is just another sad lonely neckbeard with a waifu

All hail! Preston of House Jacobs, first of his name, King of Sup Forums, Lord of the first YouTubers, the /got/ fags, and the Reddit fags, and Protector of the tinfoil Realm.

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

Neckbeards are usually angry and aggressive, even when she's chosen multiple guys (and girls) over him, he still doesn't abandon her. That's dedication, love and loyalty.

Jesus how old is he?

Looks like he's going to die before GURM would finish TWOW.

>Neckbeards are usually angry and aggressive

Just like he is.

I never really got why he kidnapped Tyrion in the first place. What did he think he would gain by that? what did he have against Tyrion?

Seeing as he hasn't started yelling about how 3d women are all roastie whores, I don't think it's quite the same.

>he's a balding faggot

Of fucking course his wife is asian

So what if she is? They could be in love regardless of race.

t.mgtow

>dedication, love and loyalty

Actually, it's beta as fuck and that's why she will continue to chose everyone over him. He made himself too available, tried too hard and therefore made himself unattractive. People want what they can't have and that level of devotion only becomes attractive after years of guess work and playing games

Hey preston

>What did he think he would gain by that? what did he have against Tyrion?

Giving a Lannister to Dany seemed like a good gift. He's the son of the man who had a large hand in the murder of her niece and nephew and brother to the man who killed her father

>He's the son of the man who had a large hand in the murder of her niece

So? Dany's father burned Jon's uncle alive. You can't blame Tyrion for what Tywin did. Honestly Jorah just comes off as this extremely childish faggot who just goes "K-kheleesi look, I brought you some guy I don't liek! forgive me pls!"

All time:

Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
Jaime Lannister
The Hound
Everyone else

There is only one blonde dwarf with Lannister hair, one Lannister eye color (Heterochromia is a bitch), and a tongue of a diplomat.

Jorah fucking recognized him you dumbshits, and it instantly occurred to him that Daenerys will want to meet a fucking Lannister... And he was desperate for dat underage Targaryen booty.

Delet this

>naked Sansa and Arya
>Sansa or Arya in a sex scene

I feel like there might be a riot.

>Jorah fucking recognized him you dumbshits

Yes, I understand that part. I also understand that Tyrion was wanted at the time. It would make sense if Jorah would return to Westeros and give Tyrion to Cersei for the bounty.

>it instantly occurred to him that Daenerys will want to meet a fucking Lannister

What kind of retarded conclusion is that? what if he met Rickon Stark, would he kidnap him because Dany might want to meet a Stark? is Jorah the scout for the Kelly C Royal Zoo?

If you like House Mormont, you should hate Jorah. He shamed his House and is now going to betray it by fighting against them. Hope we'll get to see meme-bearloli execute him with Longclaw.

Is there any news of TWOW bros? I can't stand this tumblr tier show anymore.
I just want to see Stannis again ;_;

If you think Dany's not the kind of chick who'd want to kill all the Lannisters, you don't know her.

This

Hi hi Preston..

But Sansa was already in a sex scene.

Could've been two if Tyrion wasn't a pussy and D&D had some balls

She didn't though.

Jorah the Traitorous Slaver generally has no right to judge Tyrion or claim any moral high ground.

When I read the books, obviously.

I hate fags who have become infatuated with this character. She's become the memeist game of throne's meme.

>She didn't though.

Literally in the next episode of getting Tyrion she asks why she shouldn't kill him for what his family did to hers

>Have Mormont women who are actual characters (Maege, Dacey, Alysane)
>Nah, let's cut them and turn this throw away line of a 10 year writing a letter into a meme character

Why D&D?

They're cheap.

They'd have to pay more actresses and introduce another mormont while confusing the audience since Lyanna was the one who sent the letter before, and explain why the others weren't the ones to respond instead.

So Jorah basically believes that Dany would like to murder each family member of her enemies? and he is totally ok with that? what a great guy.

Where were you when Jorah got BTFO by a 16 year old?

>She bulled over him. “You have been a better friend to me than any I have known, a better brother than Viserys ever was. You are the first of my Queensguard, the commander of my army, my most valued counselor, my good right hand. I honor and respect and cherish you - but I do not desire you, Jorah Mormont, and I am weary of your trying to push every other man in the world away from me, so I must needs rely on you and you alone. It will not serve, and it will not make me love you any better.”

He is.

She also hates Starks and he knows it and is okay with that.

Yeah he hates Starks as well because they gave him the punishment he deserved. Huge hypocrite. God damn it I want to see Dany get rekt by the Northerners so hard.

He hates them too.

>But the men around him, well, their pipers play a different tune. His brother Stannis, Lord Tywin Lannister, Eddard Stark He spat.
>“You hate this Lord Stark,” Dany said.
>“He took from me all I loved, for the sake of a few lice-ridden poachers and his precious honor,” Ser Jorah said bitterly. From his tone, she could tell the loss still pained him.

The loss of a wife who literally cucked him. Top kek. What a shitty character.

Honestly if you like this character you are a certified plebian and/or reddit. Dabid wrote this character for the sole intention of pandering to plebs because they knew the internet would eat it up and she'd become a meme so if you actually bought into it congratulations you got played

How was Jorah planning to sell these poachers into slavery?

The only place that allows slavery is across the narrow sea.

Were they gonna send a ship to go all the way down past and across Dorne, up the reach, Westerlands North and to Bear Island? Would he have sent them instead?

Was he gonna march them across the North to get to White Harbor?

Is Jorah a retard?

should probably add "crusher of manlets" or something like that given he looks like he's 7'2.

Unless his anime waifu is 4'8.

Early seasons Ygritte was quite good.

that'd be according to /got/ tho.
according to Sup Forums (aka showfags) it'd be more like :

Brienne
John Snow
The Hound
No One
Ned Stark
The Mountain

No. Just no.

I didn't notice until you said it. I wouldn't pick a fight with the Preston.

>putting jon and arya on that list

my sides. My fucking siiiiiides

In the show (so show canon) Ramsay Bolton literally tells Jon Snow, and I loosely quote, "They things they say about you in the North... you might be the greatest swordsman who ever lived"

Show Jon is a living legend in the eyes of his Northern peers.

But he's not
>had to have his ass saved by a cripple and a random wildling whore on two separate occasions
>struggled to fight a white walker when a swamp bitch just stabbed one through the gut without breaking a sweat
>only beat ramsay because he's a faggot

>had to have his ass saved by a cripple and a random wildling whore on two separate occasions

To be fair in the first situation he was surrounded and outnumbered. And Karl is a fucking LEGEND and was dual wielding fucking daggers.

>struggled to fight a white walker when a swamp bitch just stabbed one through the gut without breaking a sweat

Meera didn't stab it through the gut, she speared it through the neck after it was distracted killing a Children fucking shit

>only beat ramsay because he's a faggot

He wasn't even using a sword then, so why bring this up?

I wish we could have got the scene where Mance BTFOs Jon in front of everyone that would have made plebs throw a fit kek.

I think it was satire, if it wasn't obvious.
Also, just these 2 names?
Because 4 of these names have absolutely no business in a top fighters ranking.

Sandor Clegane is most likely top 10, and Gregor Clegane is might be too, even if it's not becuase of his swordmanship skills, only because he's strong and resistant so he'd win most 1v1 fights even if he's not that good.

But Brienne and Jon? Not even top 100.
Eddard? Not even top 1000.
Arya is probably not even top 1,000,000 given that she's just a kid, but she's not a fighter anyway.

Anyone can stab a man through the neck when he isn't looking.

Why?
She was a strong female character done right imho.
She can fight and handle herself, but she's not wonderwoman come again.

She's funny, qt, someone one could defeinitely fall for.

She was a great character and an even better waifu.

Then S4 happened.

>Implying Randyll Tarly isn't the best character ever to live.

early today a running group of people ran past me indoors and it was so loud and thunderous and suddenly I froze up as I got a flashback to the Battle of the Bastards and what it must have been like for Jon.

Anyone else ever have such an experience where being a fan nearly gives you PTSD?

>implying showfags don't think he's the worst character to ever live

Hell some people were praising Tarla Tarly (or whatever the fuck her retarded name was) as a good character just for standing against him.